Positive vibes

What is Veeky Forums sipping today?
Worked some back, chest, and abs today . You?

leg day

Doing SL5x5 and today is supposed to be a rest day but I feel lazy only going 3 times a week. So I've been doing HIIT sessions and flexibility work on those in between days.

Taking a break from the gym since I just got in a car crash that was my fault. Was horribly depressed and suicidal and didn't pay as much attention as I should have on the road

Since I wasn't able to eat much or drive I stopped going to the gym.

I failed, but will try again.

I will start again tomorrow.

Literally spent the whole day in my bed, ordered in & ate in my bed

Feels fucking great

or depressing as hell from my view

Knee injury, managed to squat two plates for 3x5 though.

First time back in the gym tomorrow after a month of being away for family stuff. I got chicken marinating right now for the pre-workout meal. I'm having trouble sleeping, though, and am debating about making the rice now or in the morning during my dog walk

First time I got to stay in in months

I know that feel, man. I'm an introvert with a full time job who somehow accumulated a large social group. This labor day was the first day in probably two months that I didn't have to see another person.

Keep your head up user - there are still people who care about you.

HIIT fag. Going back and doing an old routine I haven't done in over 2 months just to see what it feels like now.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

My first set will be dedicated to you.

Water. This cut has been savage, but it's done wonders. Ran today, I can reliably hit a 5k in just under 28 minutes. Tomorrow it's squats, bench, and rows.

Stopped slacking back in January - some strange circumstances really lit a fire in me. Started at 345 pounds, woke up this morning at 246. I'm going to give this cut another 6 weeks - perfect weeks - and then - slowly, cleanly, and carefully - lift on a surplus for the first time in my life.

Feeling solid, things are slowly looking up - as I hope they are for the rest of you. Cliche it may be, if we keep it up we'll make it.

>If you havin' cuttin' problems I feel bad for you son
>I lost 99 pounds and I still ain't done

You can do it, man. It comes back easy - it's like riding a bike.

I have my day off and I finished my breakfast about two hours ago and im gonna hit the gym.
>narrow grip bench 3x8
>frontsquat 3-8-10
>incline dumbell flyes 3x10-12
>some ab work
>lateral raises 3long sets
Then a big meal and enjoying my day off from work and school.

Writing motherfucking essays. I hate goddamn essays.

Gonna do reg park's A day, which is squats, ohp and bb row.

penultimate exam of my finals followed by a gym session with new squat shoes. double the reason to be hyped for the exam to finish I guess...

Have the discipline of going to the gym for 4 years almost, but no willpower to cut properly. Today I'm 2 weeks into cutting and I already see progress, really hope to stick to keep it up for at least 3 months.

Grats breh, keep at it
We're all gonna make it

My favorite: pull day.
Start with some deadlifts, then pulldowns and rows. Move on to some hammer and barbell curls then maybe a little cable work. Might hit some abs at the end if I still have energy to burn. Then of course a few minutes in the sauna because my complexion is shit and I want to sweat out all the oil and grease.

Also I'm literally sipping on some coffee right now with a little bit of sugar-free vanilla sweetener.

Gained 15 pounds since high school. Got into Veeky Forums about a week ago and l already lost a pound. Today doing abs and back. Maybe some yoga.

Wednesday is cardio day. Easiest gym day of the week but I'm getting off work early so I wanna do something else fun afterwards that isn't drinking. Thinking of going to get some booty after workout and shower. :^)

Hey congrats on your water weight loss