5'6" fucking manlet here

What exercises can I do to make some height gains? tired of being short-mode

pic attached rack pulls 5x5?
kill myself 1RM?
wut do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NebfpTwjx5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just close your eyes and repeat this phrase: "grow, grow, grow". Do it 3xF a day and you'll eventually see those gains.

you talking bout this right

that one don't work.

first i thought being under 6 feet was a meme but its really not

thinking about ann hero'ing soon

Bruh just buy some fuckin' Timberlands or shoes that are stylish and have some heel to em.

>buy limb rope pulling table torture device
>hire a master
>strap down and let them make you taller
>guaranteed 6" taller in the first use

Do you think she's gonna pull out a measuring tape and take your height on your first date... fucking dullard, just tell her you're 6'1" she won't have a fuckin clue unless you're her height too...

Don't worrry mate, I got once cucked by a jacked manlet. He was literally shorter than her, and when she wore high heels they looked totally ridiculous. So just get a nice lean body and stop whining.

Just wear a cowboy hat to the first date at the shooting range, it will be fine

dw, we're all gonna make it

youtube.com/watch?v=NebfpTwjx5Q

dude she doesn't like cowboys or guns who the fuck cares

I live in WA... people here are generally really nice but so fuckin liberal. Douchey about it. NO GODDAMN RESPECT FOR OUR NATIONS ORIGINS.

>be pre-pubescent
>get enough nutrition
>your body will grow just by itself!

Not OP here. Was FAT as a tween and teen. Started doing mma to lose fat. Ate big and clean. Still 5'7 @ 23. Genetics breh.

hey man I libe in WA too, whats your post code?

She's a whale dude

>fat and small, wanting a tall and presumably muscular guy to create a subhuman baby with

fuck all of these self entitled whales

> Ethnicity
> Taurus

Sorry not interested in retards

no such thing, unless you want to get metal rods drilled into your legs that will slowly pull on your bones

Check em