How do you "accidentally" show of your gains?

How do you "accidentally" show of your gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTUW77ie8sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stretch. Help someone lift something and flex. Just show them off.

You don't. People that do this always make it too obvious, and people see through that shit. You just seem like a douche for lifting your shirt to scratch, or for taking it off everytime you get a slight excuse.

Yeah just wear a jacket like everone else, tight shirts are faggot central desu

When you're big enough, people will know.

>Dress yourself with a shirt
>use the wrong side
>go to a party
>hey user you are wearing your shirt on the wrong side
>change it in front of everyone but act slightly embarrassed

Not hard guys

wear cloths that fit well and make ur traps and back YUGE

>being this self absorbed

One day i'll be fit enough to do this

on that day you won't feel the need to do juvenile stuff (hopefully)

Run shirtless and conviniently have your route go into highly populated areas

You don't, nobody likes attention whores. Just get a normal shirt and act normally and gains will come out themselves

Yeah, everyone hates those faggots and they can tell you are trying hard.

Either:
>Stop being an insecure faggot and people around you will notice that more than any physical changes
or
>be as insecure as those girls that wear rave slut mesh shirts with pasties underneath because they're "just trying to have fun"

Seriously dude, if getting fit is about fulfilling your narcissism you're not gonna make it; because that road is a bottomless pit of self hatred and body dysmorphia. Build yourself inside and out.

Fitness is a tool, and a means to demonstrate how to get good at something. You lift a thing, tomorrow you can lift more. You run, tomorrow you can run more .You do that long enough and suddenly you're lifting weights and running distances that most people would find ridiculous.

Now, apply that to your personal growth. Apply that dedication and discipline to your education and give something to the world. Use that focus to tailor your actions and words to pursue a better you.

Or worry about showing off your body, choice is yours.

When your gains show, they will do so by themselves. Be patient OP, it will be even better when they notice that you aren't even trying to show off.

Go lift.

KILL YOU'RE SELF
I
L
L
Y O U R S E L F
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

This is what drives women away. Guys into their own bodies.

If lifting is your life - you have a boring ass life. Your gains and your fitness should just be 1 part of who you are.

Be interesting, make her laugh and she'll be all over your "gains".

This would work. You could also wear a hoodie or long sleeve with white T-shirt underneath. and exclaim "sheet niggas it's hot as fuck" the you take it off and your wide lats and serratus are exposed. You'll make dudes look away in shame of their man titties.

>being this vain and shallow
Women do that you faggot
Anyway
Dress up WITHOUT showing anything off and go social/ballroom dancing.(salsa/bachata/kizomba/tango)
She will know.
Bonus: picking girls based on spinal erector density (from the latin hold) and compatibility in dancing style will give you a higher chance of scoring a good sex partner. But don't expect a seriously relationship. Social dancing is like real life Tinder.

You're welcome.

Greek?
If yes,
1) where from?
2) military air force occupation?

>not doing whatever the fuck you wanna do
>being alpha
pick one. If i want to scratch my balls or stomach, I do it. Why would I care what other people think?

You don't accidentally show of your gains. When you're big enough, your gains will show themselves.

I cringed so hard reading this post.

W-why user?

You're too young to post on here.

play shirts v skins basketball with your buddies then fuck in the bush to show off your hip thrust

youtube.com/watch?v=PTUW77ie8sE

This
OP doesn't look like he lifts with his clothes on.
>tfw ass, shoulder and pec mires in clothes.
>tfw you actually get asked to take your shirt off, instead of having to create an autistic excuse.

Lift more brehs, it'll happen.

Why does the situation's face look like it's made out of glans penis tips?

Post pic?

>get ready to go to party
>put on underoos inside out/backwards
>head to party
>get a nice ol buzz goin
>go to bathroom to relieve yourself
>another bro is using the toilet
>offer to just pee in the sink
>pull ur pants all the way down and get in the shower together
>make him lick ur b hole
>get out of the shower and dry off
>come out of bathroom in just a towel
>everybody at party sees ur sick gains and wants to put their weiner in ur butt now

its that simple OP.

8/10
Solid memeing

at least the bit about social dancing is pretty true

most bullshit salsa classes only exist for that reason: women want a socially acceptable way to grind their asses and walk around in heels while blatantly showing off their butt

why do you think dance came to be in the first place? it's what the animal kingdom uses for foreplay

This one always works. There are people who love to critize and point out when you mess up in my office so i can do it as often as i want without anyone catching on

how do you even do this if you're fit? Because of my traps if put a shirt on backwards the neck ends up like right under my chin choking me. If you actually try walking around pretending like you didn't notice you would look like a tryhard faggot.

I still fap to this moment, read up brahs.

>last year in college
>at my gf's house
>her roommates are all there, just chilling
>roommates are all 7/10+ and lift
>I go shower
>walk out naked afterwards to dry up in my gf's room
>towel over head, drying my hair
>hear a scream/shocked sound coming from the hallway

Her roommate saw me naked.

Later that night, the roommate got black out drunk and asked for a threesome.

Ever since then, the roommate has been bending over and acting very slutty whenever I go there.

Last week, she had on some dollar store leggings with a red thong and laid on her stomach right in front of me.

This cycle I'm doing + sexy girls = bout to rape a bitch if she doesn't stop teasing.

shirtless yard work during the summer

U made it

the old "wipe inexistant sweat off of your face with the bottom 1/3rd of your t shirt, making sure to flex abs while doing so"

Put on a jumper over your t-shirt, when your ready take the jumper off which should also "accidently" lift your t-shirt showing your abs and pecs. I've had a few girls gawking and smile at me when i did this.

Obviously make it seem natural though and don't pay too much attention to your surroundings like you want people to look

Try inside-out

Everyone knows this trick, it's too obvious.