Be dyel geek in high school

>Be dyel geek in high school
>Girls laughed at me and rejected me
>Years later get /fit
>Am now seen as a good catch and girls go out of their way for my attention
>Mfw I'm still angry
>Mfw I know the only reason they like me is because I have gains now
>Mfw women have been permanently ruined for me and I'm gonna die a virgin now

Thats cool and all but did you check these dubs?

Alright

just go homo

Of course you did give attention to cute girls but ignored ugly ones, didn't you?
You would behave exactly the same as them, in their position.

>has nothing to offer to the opposite sex
>opposite sex rejects user
>OP is butthurt
>OP works out finally
>has something to offer the opposite sex
>opposite sex approves
>user still butthurt
Shoo shoo, autismo.

If I was in your position, (which I guess I could say I almost am? Always been Lankmasterflex) I would find my self a regular girl your former self would have crushed on and get her Veeky Forums. Regular girls get those feels too.

OP probably had plenty to offer them, but they rejected him solely because of his looks

now that hes aesthetic the shallow ones are suddenly interested

i would be pretty angry too if i realized my entire facade of women was wrong, and they're just as shallow as me

He was probably only into attractive women as well. People are attracted to attractive people. Who gives a shit?

Then again, I guess it's fine with me if other fit guys are swearing off women, less competition.

I know it may be hard to accept because you're socially inept, but it's not news that physical looks/appearances matter.

Try, just try for a second and actually strain yourself to think of a converse scenario. Do you really think you'd be attracted, or are even attracted now, to some geeky girl? Or imagine further if it was a flabby girl? Suffice to say you'll probably say yes because you'd fuck anything that would take your dick. But most people have standards.

If that's too hard for you to imagine, then you shouldn't reproduce anyway. Shoo shoo, autismo.

>defending whores

cuck detected

>Better die a virgin, only cucks have sex!

Not op but I don't have a problem with geeky girls. As long as they're not obese and have a nice looking face. DESU famillion, a girl into video games and shit can get Veeky Forums with the right motivation. A shallow girl who had cruised by in life by looks only has almost rarely developed a great personality.

>Inb4 girls just care about FACE HEIGHT FRAME

>As long as they're not obese and have a nice looking face.
You've defined a set of standards
The women OP refers to also had standards. Given that they were girls, high standards.
OP clearly didn't meet these standards.
The argument me and the other user isn't "disregard shallow bitches; get a /v/ waifu."
It's "this is how normal people interact; don't be an autistic fuck by deluding yourself that all women are shallow whores."

>OP probably had plenty to offer them

Nah. I know guys like OP. What they have to "offer" is always the same dumb, valueless shit.

>I'm really funny!

This person is a buffoon. All of their jokes are on them. They are being laughed at, not with - and that's if they haven't been so abrasively unfunny as to inspire pity or disgust.

>I'm honest!

The buffoon again, except with even less laughter. This person also doesn't understand the concept of social lies, and will speak disgusting personal truths at inappropriate times.

>I'm a good listener!

A brick wall, not nearly as empathic as he thinks. A girl's friends and family will also listen to her, and she's known them longer.

>I'm smart!

Unless you know a lot about something the specific girl is interested in, this is useless for making conversation.

>I have a good personality!

These are always the most bitter, vindictive people, who are absolutely convinced they're saints for "suffering through" basic social interactions that didn't benefit them directly.

If you're going to have a lot to offer, you need to make sure at least SOME of it is better than what the other guy has.

You sound like the equivalent of some fat bitch who lost a lot of weight now hates men because they didn't wanna fuck her when she was fat.

People have their attractions, don't be buttmad because you weren't attractive.

So basically unless a guy is hot or rich he has no value? Guess Op was right about women being shallow.

>implying you'd ever give an ugly chick a chance to date you
>implying your own standards have not gone up

It's only natural to not be attracted to the unattractive user

Keep seeing yourself as some holy pure figure that got corrupted by women

Protip from an exfat: only hate the ones who went out of their way to be nasty to you for no reason

This post is as cringy as OPs and somehow even saltier too

"Why didn't people like me when I was an ugly, dyel teenager with social issues and desperate virginity?"
Topkek

>Mfw women have been permanently ruined for me and I'm gonna die a virgin now

Women have been ruined for you? Who ruined women for you?

You need a mental adjustment my man.

you paid attention to their behavior more than they did yours. you considered their views towards you while they didn't care about yours. you now hold this and realize that you were above them to begin with. don't even dabble in this just date girls who are real.

You're still angry because you're a manlet. You subconsciously realise that if you're a skinny manlet then you're a manlet and if you're a big manlet then you're in insecure manlet.

If you can't handle me at my very worst, you don't deserve me ever...

Haha stay mad permavrigin

this me too. right now i'm LTR with literally the only girl who talked to me back when i was dyel dweeb.

it's funny seeing how jealous other girls get.

stacy pls go

>mfw this is actually why I lift
>I secretly want my confirm my contempt for women
>Basically I want to become a chad that will fuck women, treat them like shit and go on to another
I have become what I hated

Don't worry, most people start working out because they secretly want sloot's craving their attention. People just don't like admitting it. It's all about approval and ego.

Wow op, it's almost as if girls are attracted to decent looking guys instead if fat pieces of shit.

Exactly.

Before lifting, were you confident, OP? Were you interesting? What did you have to offer? Now, at least, you have your looks. But you can't just go and enjoy your new found female attention, like a normal person, because you're highly autistic.

So fucking tired of seeing this type of thread. Would you fuck and ugly girl? A fatty? A girl with no arse or tits? Fuck outta here

Same the but I've never had interest full stop, even as a fitizen.

Stop being so entitled. You don't "deserve" attention from women because your mommy told you were special when you're a kid.

Just kill yourself fucking autist.

go back to /b/

>mfw Veeky Forums has turned into /r9k/

>tfw almost the same except I lost my virginity in high school to a fat nerd girl
>still bitter about it
>hook up with this girl I knew back in college
>>user how come we never talked before
>she hasn't taken her hands of my chest all god damn night
>>I don't know

Are women really that dense or do they need it explained that nobody wanted me as a skinny fat nerd but now they're all on my dick as a jacked nerd making more developing than they'll ever make in their shit retail job REEEEEEEEEE

I wanna see some pictures of you niggas
Helps to know what to aim for in getting mires/dates because right now its gone ass dry

Not posting pictures but have you been going out at all? Mirin ran dry for me since all my friends had seen me recently so the surprise was gone. But summer is finally here so there's more reason to be out in more revealing clothes or just generally shirtless. Take advantage of this.

Oh but i hate summer with a burning passion and this summer im single so its even worse than before
I just wanted something to shoot for, mires are great but they dont happen as frequently as id like em to

HOLY FUG THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH REJECTING SOMEONE BASED ON PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
if you're not physically attracted to someone you don't owe them a romantic chance
which isn't to say you shouldn't treat them decently
but it's not shallow to not be in a relationship with someone because you don't like the way they look

Hey Op, why don't you just date a dyel nerd bitch that would have probably gone out with you in highschool if you would have asked?

We're all shallow people, OP

no matter what happens, the human race is doomed for extinction due to it's own idiotic folly. Just fuck a few bitches and if you dont like it, then stop. easy as that. live a life you enjoy, if that means constant pussy; then swim in it. If that doesn't tickle your fancy move to something more enjoyable.

fit in a nutshell:
>i'd never even talk to a fat girl, they disgust me
>girls only talk to me now that i'm fit, what shallow cunts

You are as bad as the tumblr whales who demand hot people sleep with them cause they "deserve" it too.

jokes on you, girls still don't like me

>be dyel in hs
>no girls above 4/10 wanted me
>lift and become shredded as fuark
>no girls above 5/10 want me
Well..

>All that prime ass you passed up in HS to play halo 3 with the bros
>those two overly developed chicks that wanted to skip school at your house but you wanted to sleep in since you stayed up till 7am playing video games

you'll never understand brehs i even got sent to court for skipping school from playing games all night & sleeping in for weeks at a time

There's this geek DYEL guy in my physics class that I've totally developed a crush on him.
He's the typical geek guy, skinny white and with glasses but damn I'm dying to strip him naked and feel that skinny and pale dick of him
N-no homo

>tfw autistic little nerd in middleschool
>braces and hella acne, stupid hair, awkward t rex body from sports since youth
>literally talk to no girls
>do nothing but play recreational sports and play video games
>get bullied all three years
>come highschool
>braces off, acne gone, get decent hair cut
>begin lifting for highschool football, get bigger
>suddenly fuck loads of attention
>begin improving social skils
>lose virginity sophomore year
>parents force me to homeschool for zero reason
>lose all social skills in two years
>thrown into college as a completely different person
>awkward as fuck, but Veeky Forums
>literally do nothing but go to class and play vidya
>hate people
>hate going out
>mfw 20 years old and realizing i wont have a gf for a very very long time

If a new girl in the gym asks me for help with a machine instead of the owner who's 3 feet away, does this mean she wants to fugg?
Keep in mind I still have 0 gains so she couldn't mistake me for an experienced lifter.

Jesus you're desperate

Congratulations.

You finally realized that everyone is selfish and that everything they ever do is for selfish reasons.

Just accept it and move on. Live life as an attractive successful man, find an attractive and successful woman, have and raise attractive and successful kids. something something all animals and it is evolution.

>0 gains
You probably just seemed non threatening to her so she asked for your help.

I feel the same way at times. I often see women looking my way but in my head I realize they aren't attracted to who I am as a person, but the muscle fibers i've broken down. I once tried to act cocky and got a girls phone number at work, but she only gave it to me because my confidence was magically sky rocketing for a few weeks last year.

Some of us will die alone in life, which is why i'm going to turn to VR someday.

> If you just ask

You realize this is Veeky Forums right? We are the retarded autists who would rather lift and work in cocoon mode for half a decade to try to get some girl to "mire" than just go up to get and risk asking "h-hey I like you, want to get coffee with me? No? Please, I won't rape you, I swear. Oh you have a boyfriend... haha, but can we still be friends?"

I was a skinny nerd in high school but I wasn't socially retarded so I was just like anyone else, had friends and female friends and a girlfriend at one point

People didn't avoid you because of your looks, average teenager is ugly and looks and sounds awkward. They avoided you because you were boring and weird, and had massive self-esteem issues

Yes this. Hell I've even seen lardasses get hotties and all these fags complaining because they don't get shit.

You should be happy man, you know are part of the superior "geek with a chad body".

What you do now is find a nice shy geeky girl, and grant her that masterpiece of a body you got.

She will never understand how a girl like her got a body like yours, and will worship the floor you walk in. You'll know that inside you're still just like her. Live a content life afterwards.

Then end.

Op got owned
/thread

literally this lol

why would women go for ugly beta males?

Nice roll, faggot

>>Mfw I'm still angry
>>Mfw I know the only reason they like me is because I have gains now

Stop letting your autism consume you, OP. Grills are shallow, and you're shallow.

Someone post the image of the manga girl saying it's selfish not to improve yourself for others

Basically OP was a geek, a non socially attractive thing to be in the first place, and second of all he was ugly. Having a mediocre personality doesn't nearly outweigh either of those things. Basically for women it goes social status/popularity > physical attractiveness > personality.

>decent shape in high school
>no one cared, got hot gfs
>shit shape in college
>no one cared, had qt gf all throughout college
>awesome shape after college
>still no one cared, got new qt gf
>shape declined since we've been together
>meh, still didn't care that much, same gf
>now working on getting Veeky Forums, gf will now be rewarded for sticking with me

this.

and why the fuck are you angry? who cares if they're shallow cunts, so are you, and so is everyone (for the most part). just bang them and move on.

holding grudges is for fucking fedora faggots.

>muh anger
>muh autism

you fuckers make me laugh.

It's actually amazing how shallow women can be.
I was recently on a holiday to Greece and I met this girl on the ride from the port to the same hostel we were staying at.
When we were in the van she was sort of aloof and I wasn't very interested in talking to her.
The next day we both happened to go on the same boat tour, which included a swim in hot springs. Once we were back on the boat, I left my shirt off to let my skin air dry, and she took pictures of me, and with me, and started chatting me up, was very friendly and excited to talk to me, all because she saw my body.

6/duckface

Same happens with men. We see a qtie in bikini and stare like brainless autists
Everyone is shallow

>be dyel geek in high-school
>girls are all over me
>too awkward to do anything with it
>grow up
>go to uni
>get Veeky Forums
>girls now completely ignore me
>the one cute girl who doesn't ignore me is a bisexual who gave up on dating men

It's god damned hilarious. I want to post this to a bunch of fat acceptance blogs and ride the
>fat bitch
lollercauster

OP, you have not invented, but you have perfectly encapsulated the /fit9k/ SJW crybaby.

you are a magnificent specimen of entitlement and lack of self awareness. I salute you

>with muh dick, cuz I'm gettin laid tonight sucka

LOL
O
L

I smell salt.

Also slight b8 but can't tell.

Hoes/Women are literally Satan.

Cucked out didn't you?

The pussy game is goblinville meng.

Kek
I think you /thread -ed the entire board to be perfectly honest with you desu

I posted this exact kind of thread awhile back and Ill tell you exactly what everyone told me:

What the fuck do you expect? Life isnt some kind of Rocky Dennis movie where some qt is gonna fall for your personality. Men and women have to be attracted to the outside before they can become attracted to the inside. Also, judging by your post, Im willing to bet youre way more social, or at least more confident. That draws people in as well and, even if you arent, you probably look like you are due to your body, so people are more inclined to talk to you. Its not uncommon that I also hear that people were really antisocial when unfit or unattractive and grew out of it, not fully realizing that they never made an effort to really talk to anyone.

Basically, what Im trying to say is, get the fuck over it. Im willing to bet you werent going for ugly bitches in high school with good personalities, so why should any of them have done the same with you?

/website