Veeky Forums confessions

Veeky Forums confessions

>i front squat like chris jones

I had a wrist injury in the past and I fromt squat the same way, why wouldn't someone just front squat that way if it works for them.
Although I haven't tried the other way with wraps.

I don't powerlft squat or diddy lift on my cuts and it's because I'm a huge pussy

How else would you front squat?

>not being able to hold it like a clean
Veeky Forums is a meme

i don't front squat
only high bar, low bar

Clean grip. Or the strap grip.

Arms crossed like that requires the least mobility but its also the least stable.

The true front squat form.......you're supposed to do it like olympic lifters do

The way I do it (like OP's pic) is the "bro" way.

I don't have the flexibility to do the proper form, so I just do it like a bro.

I'm too fucking terrified to use the racks at my gym because I have no idea wtf I'm doing and don't want to look like an idiot.

So do you just go around using machines? lel

Fuck that shit, I always did it like OP's pic. Stability is king.

Y-Yeah.
It's a really nice gym with a fuck load of different kinds for purposes at least..

TAKE THE FUCKING SHOT YA NINNY

holy fucking shit why is he so shit at cleans

>I've been skipping workout days a lot lately because of my new gf.

but I count it as HIIT

>Elbow touching knee
Shame, he coulda made that lift.

use free weights or go home
get a spine
then wreck that spine with dangerously heavy squats and deadlifts

>tfw just did 2 plate front squat today

feels good mayne on my way. highbar is at 5 plates right so we'll see about getting some more gains in the future.

> 5 plates high bar
> 2 plates front

nice e-stats you have there m8

The only reason to use that grip is to train with specificity to the clean. If you're not a weightlifter, who gives a fuck.
Same principle applies to high bar/ low bar squatting btw

>The only reason to use that grip is to train with specificity to the clean
Or any lift that includes a front rack portion
or just because it's better and a more stable position than the cross grip
>Stability is king
The front rack is much more stable though

Because you might as well just back squat of you're front squatting like that.

I don't consume any dairy products other than yogurt.

Also, I don't even really like squats.

When jogging and I see runners ahead of me I say "race me faggot, race me right now" under my breath.

I rerack all my weights, even if it means walking through the whole gym with 35 kilogram dumbbells and sometimes I rerack other people's weight (when they aren't using them any more), the mess distracts me so much that I can't lift.

I was using a smith machine for months and only stopped recently. Holy shit, guys, do not use those. They give you false gains. I can barely lift half of what I lifted on the smith machine. Fuck those. I should have listened. If you ever see anybody ever talking about using those, please encourage them to stop.

When I go to the gym, I know the proper form for squats, deadlifts. If I wanted to I could to cleans, front squals and loads of other shit that would be correct but makes you look like a dumbass in a normal gym.

I've moved on, but guess where I got over all that 'what do ya do in a squat rack, deadlift' fear?

3 months of crossfit.