Need Motivation/Humor/Humour

My uncle unexpectedly passed away today, Veeky Forums, and I don't know how to deal.

Please tell me something good that has happened to you this week, or post funny, fitness-related images.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BGGZ-KjQOo6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry but I cannot empathize with you at all because I literally have never had any kind of relationship with my uncles.

They could all die right now and I wouldn't feel anything.

Does this make me a bad person? My extended family has never made an effort and I never see them, so why should I feel any emotion towards them?

sorry for your loss brah , RIP
had a few good things happening this week, my exams went fine, started progressing in the gym again and the girl that gave me a "not ready for relationship yet" excuse few months ago starts liking my pictures and i get the feeling she'll contant me soon so i can tell her to go fuck off

Top chance to do some deadlifts

Lmao top lel bra

It doesn't make you a bad person at all! No one chooses their biological family. Some people don't have a good relationship to any of their family members.

I haven't experienced anyone close to me dying in a long time. I thought if I heard other people's positive stories it would be helpful. That or laughing. Laughing helps me when I'm down, too- but it's been hard navigating my thoughts today. Just trying to see what helps.

Thank you.
Glad to hear! The tables have turned.

Deadlifts are on Thursday

thanks man, hang on and stay tough, you'll get through it

I've been in a toxic on and off relationship with an abusive girl for around three years now(emotionally, not physically). I've wanted to leave but I convince myself that I love her and sometimes it feels like having someone is better than having no one. This past weekend I went on a date with a beautiful girl who I'd consider way out of my league and brought her back to my house to fool around a bit. Its something I really needed to show me that the grass is greener on the other side. So I'm feeling good about that user. We're all gonna make it.

Dogs and dads die, mang. Just keep moving - don't forget and don't bottle away the mourning, but the past is up-river now. The water's just a little rocky right now, but you know it's gonna be placid later on down the line. Just like you know it's gonna get rocky again.

>Please tell me something good that has happened to you this week

I stopped fucking around in January at 345 pounds and today I woke up at 246. I haven't weighed 246 since the 6th grade. These last 6 months have been a wild ride.

The thing is, this is the second time I've done this. I was 430 at my heaviest, dropped down to 280, got comfortable, fucked up bad, and ate my way back up. When I started again I was dragging my feet, dropping back down through familiar territory. Then it all just kind of clicked. Now I'm uncharted waters, and I don't recognize my face in the mirror anymore.

I can feel it - just around the bend, there's a stretch that looks like nothing I've ever seen before.

Wish me luck, lads. And good luck to the lot of you.

beelieve in yourself

Lol get a fucking load of this guy.

Does your husband lift at all, m8?

Laugh away my man, it's not undeserved. Unfortunately I got involved when I was insecure and inexperienced.

Hey hey hey... I know what you're doing and you're not going to guilt me out of my derisive laughter here. I've worked too hard for this and deserve these cheap laughs as if they were my birthright.

im a newbie at the gym and this beautiful blonde girl was looking at me as i was about to check her out, we made decent eye contact and later i ended up having to use the machine beside her, nice and close

then i went and did my abs in a separate room where the carpet is and she came into the (big) room, grabbed a mat and layed it right down beside me. i was rock hard because i had a feeling she was feeling it if you know what i mean

it doesnt mean much but im looking forward to seeing her again and possibly getting to know her better, i know the gym isnt the best place to meet girls but she was hot as fuck.

im also throwing a party and my place for my friends birthday, im pretty stoked about that!

That's amazing to hear, user. I'm happy you got out of it. I was in a similar position with someone and they always made me feel wretched, but used sweet words to lure me back. They cut you down and try and keep you down. I would always make excuses for them and damaged a few friendships along the way. After breaking it off you become a stronger person. You know some signals to avoid, and what you deserve. Keep it up.

Thank you for that. It was such a blind side that I feel like just wading for a bit, but true, life keeps going on.

That's fantastic progress. Now that you've been there and back hopefully your determination is in overdrive. Having to return to your old self can help or hinder, I'm glad that you pushed forward.

Uncharted waters can be riveting. I wish you all the best, user.

Puns make me so hapbee.

Grandma passed away last week, it happens and it's part of life. Don't over think it, let it out and move forward. Go get some gains dedicated to your uncle.

I'm sorry for your loss. Let yourself feel through this situation, don't repress anything.

What helped me during deaths was going to the funerals and see how much the living cared for the deceased and how they tried to remember him. It is beautiful in its own way.
And talk about them with relatives.
Acceptance is a bit easier that way.
But it's your own experience and everyone feels and deals with it differently. Good luck

Hey sorry for your loss. Remember the sadness you feel is proportional to how happy that person made you and how much impact they had on you. Here's a pic of my pup to cheer you up

it will be 9 years, this year, since my nana passed away
i still remember her on a daily basis

I fell in love with someone who is in love with me. We want different things but I am so happy to have them in my life.

I am so sorry for your loss. But I'm sure she wants you to live vividly on her behalf. Love, be comfortable, challenge yourself, be proud. You are good.

Well, I just saw this while looking for a shaker on amazon.

Jesus Christ what is wrong with his hands

I'm pretty sure they photoshopped a white head on a black body

nigga sort your pronouns out. It seems like you think trappy is OP's uncle and you have a guy with tits as a lover.

>home gym
>it's real hot here right now, with loads of pollen
>workout with all windows open, fucking flies everywhere
>those tiny, little shit flies that just look like dots, midgies or whatever they get called
>my room is clean-ish but they're just all over my workout space all week
>wake up today
>directly above bed, in corner, nested on ridge at the top of wall
>spider web
>spider well full of stupid little annoying flies
>praise the great arachno god and then workout in peace

spiders are so dicking cool

I have a pet tarantula

just thought I'd share

what's he called

i have seen my brother spider yet, but i do have a lot of holes in my walls. the lion does rest after feasting after all

sauron

>9 legs

praise tzeentch

>Are you a bigger man?

Those two situations sound awesome. Casual conversation normally doesn't hurt, and who knows what may come. Sometimes you approach, sometimes she approaches, then it becomes natural if you're both feeling it.

Have fun at the party!

Thank you, user. I will definitely be dedicating gains to him.

Thank you, user. I'm hoping to help my dad more than anything through this since it was his younger brother.

This is beautiful and I will remember this always. Thank you.

She must have been something wonderful for you to keep her alive inside you. You carry her lessons and her memory with you.

Thanks. It's great to be loved and to love the same person. Cherish and blossom your time with them. Learn all that you can.

hue hue hue
Thanks, user.

Thank you for sharing. I definitely need to appreciate spiders more.

Sauron is a rad name for a spiderbro.

Oh, Trudeau. So Kawaii. Thanks, user. That made me smile.
Terrifying and amazing.

That is a wonderful pup. 10/10 would cuddle.

Would some fit cringe help you?

instagram.com/p/BGGZ-KjQOo6/