Redpill me on calluses Veeky Forums

Redpill me on calluses Veeky Forums

they exist

done

They've made masturbating more uncomfortable.

Calluses are caused by abrasion, which means if they're from lifting, the barbell moved. Some minor callusing is acceptable, but the ideal is basically none. The worst are the large, nasty, tearable calluses caused when skin folds under the bars movement.

doing most exercises you can avoid them using correct grip, use gloves for others

You need to learn how to grip the bar correctly, retard.

Gloves are 100% unnecessary. I deadlift 500 lbs, clean and jerk 300 lbs, and have never had problems with calluses tearing because I know how to grip the fucking bar.

Calluses will form. This is fine and normal, and women really don't give a single fuck either way. Gripping the bar correctly will keep them from getting too thick to the point the bar can rip them off.

you wont get blisters on those spots anymore
they look like shit
you hands looks manlier
sometimes you want to rip/bit/cut them off

>have them since i was a kid

Stop gripping the bar with the flesh of your hand and start using chalk if your gym allows.

Also, when they start building up, you can sand them back with 80 grit sandpaper or pumice and then moisturise them.

Getting some good hand cream and using it after sessions does help, as well as using sports tape when they get bad.

Gloves teach a lot of people bad grip habits, but straps can help save your hands a bit on truly heavy pulls. There really is no good substitute for keeping your hands dry and using chalk though.

>implying women don't care
Wew lad, have you ever touched a woman's leg while she's wearing stockings, or tried to caress her face with calluses?

>Implying a woman will let you do these things

Calluses are the death convulsions of your inner bitch.

Here's your (You)

>tfw rock hard calouses from before I ever lifted from climbing

I had them only for first 6 months. Then I watched the Rip's video on the issue and had no more calluses in the last 3 years.

do you stroke her face/legs/whatever with your palm? wtf mang, use your fingers only, sperg.

no im a virgin ;_;

My calluses are on my fingers tho boiii.

You can have some aspirations, mate.

Gonna post some advice for people in this thread. Just tore a callus off while deadlifting, I think I had a blister underneath it as well. Bleed everywhere and it made the rest of back day very painful, and im pretty sure I gave everybody aids. Went home and cleaned it with warm water and salt, it stung like a cunt. Then shaved off with a razor the excess skin.

Turns out with calluses you want to keep them level with the rest of the skin on your hand. Therefore you should constantly shave/grind/file them down, this way they dont catch on your lifts and get ripped off.

Tis a good tip.

Just keep lifting they will stay but will grow more smooth and small over time. Took me over a year for my hands to be human again.

Grip properly and they don't get bad.

I pick at mind absent mindedly and they never build up or get painful.

One exgf liked them and how they made my hand feel manly. Another disliked them since they liked soft hands touching them, but she dates small girly men now anyway so who cares what she thinks.

nail clippers when they get too big, then moisturise

If you hold the bar wrong, they happen, if you're too retarded to hold the bar right, get gloves.

implying calluses don't get a girl's pussy soaking.

My ex hated mine.

they scratch up your girl, file em off if you dont wanna use gloves, them gorrilla grips look good, probs less noticable than gloves

Bruh, cupping the boobies, getting the whole hand on there to caress them. My wife hates me calluses on her bubalubadubdubs.

Don't hold the bar at your palm, hold it at the base of your fingers.

this method gave me carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands

Underrated kek

I'm wearing gym gloves for everything except, deadlift, squats, bench & ohp because my girl hates those.

If anything women appreciate rough hands no?

>voluntarily having the hands of a working class faggot

>being so insecure about being seen as a working class faggot
>wasting money on something you don't need

>30 bucks investment for smooth hands is a waste of money
poorfag detected

>thinks woman want peachy girly hands to lightly touch their bodies
>thinks boys who need all sorts of gear to do things > men who don't act like pussies that need gloves
>thinks boys who are so insecure about themselves that they fear woman's rejection because of calluses > men who don't give a shit about others and go after their goals/targets
>thinks women don't want to be fucked hard like the sluts they are

>tfw my ex-gf said my calluses are disgusting
>tfw she didn't respect the hard work you have to do to get them
>tfw she didn't find them a masculine thing
>tfw she didn't like my body hair (I'm like a bear)
>she did like the beard tho
>tfw she said my hips are to big
>tfw she sadi my jaw is shit and asked me to have a beard to fix my shit jaw
>tfw she literally said all these things
>tfw I never said one bad thing about her body and I could, but she would probably cry and dump me
>tfw she is now with Chad
>tfw still love her

f-fucking women

this sounds like pretty much a fantasy but if it's true, she's with a chad now because you're a little beta bitch and you let her say those things to your face and you caved to what she wanted.

it's true and you are right, I was a bitch

I'm trying to unbitch myself now