Dear haters

youtu.be/UlH-_nvGIkE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JY12oIHx4b4
bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/
scoobysworkshop.com/2011/09/12/how-to-tell-a-natural-bodybuilder-from-steroid-user/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He does do steroids though LOL.

>making a video dedicated to your underage haters
>getting triggered this easily

god he's a massive faggot

literally

this nigger gay but still hes fucking sympathic isnt he?

I don't like him. And not because he's gay, but because he's so hysterical and makes videos like that in the op.

Post your pecks and biceps, didn't think so :^)

scooby, pls go

I can't just know what I'm doing? Don't be a hater without thinking it through first.

*Dear le double beloved haters

Noone here said you don't babby. Just don't be so insecure about everything you do.

fuck off summerfag

I know it probably brings in views but I'd like to think Scooby is better than this

>being a scooby fan
>calling others summerfags

He isn't. Have you seen his other vids? Have you seen his facebook?

Scooby is just another fake natty, only difference is hes old

The only thing I don't like about scooby is that he overdoes it sometimes, especially when it comes to food. You see, someone like me gets satisfaction from eating junk food occasionally, and I think that's ok as long as he works out, does more cardio than usual and burns those bad fats. But scooby is always so preachy about how everything we eat in this life has to be healthy. I don't get it, is he Superman or something? I'm talking about eating junk food 2-3 times a month tops, but apparently Scooby seems to have started doing these extreme videos just to spark some controversy along with views and get support from sheeps. Look man, I don't care if you are on steroids or not, because your workout videos have helped me A LOT, but saying this kind of stuff about food is a bit counter-productive imo, since if you are a beginner you are more likely to stop workout out because of your weak will, than give up on fast foods entirely, forever. Also, counting macros is the other end, that is as well extremely stupid and I was always against.

scooby pls

fuck off summerfag

>I started browsing in januar
>I can now call people summerfags

Fuck off summerfag

Whos the bottom and whos the top?

Summerfag

His chest is ridiculously red, his RBC is high. He's on gear (at least 'trt' 250mg.) Also fuck off if you think 250 pharma isn't high, that puts most people, myself included in the 3000ng/dl range
lmao

they probably just 69 to preserve gains

by that logic scooby is quite obviously taking the cock in each and every hole he can all the time

what does having a red chest have to do with anything?

>people hating on the king of Veeky Forums
What an age we live in

scooby come back to Veeky Forums please

>He's on gear (at least 'trt' 250mg.) Also fuck off if you think 250 pharma isn't high, that puts most people, myself included in the 3000ng/dl range
this
I don't even think he is lying, he is in complete denial about how much a "TRT" dose helps him looking like that at his age
It's fine taking a low dose of testosterone when you're old but acting like it doesn't help you building muscle nattys cannot build kind of ruins his advice

>says macro counting doesn't work, the only way to get ripped is clean food
>takes TRT
I still follow some of his advice but he's not some all knowing fitness guru.

scooby's online behaviour is getting out of hand now

Huge give away of high RBC, which is something that happens on supra-physiological doses of roidz.
My chest is pretty red rn but I'm on 300 test e, 300 mast e and 600 tren e
But it'd be the same if I was on 175mg test e (still supra if pharma grade)

Yeah he's so obviously on gear it's just annoying.
TRT gear WILL build muscle, there was a study done a while ago showing that 150mg test e ALONE was enough to build more muscle than a natural! This was in a sample of 100+ people too with a good size effect!!! It was statistically significant; tl;dr even low dose TRT builds muscle.

I actually think with proper pharma test you only need 70-90mg to be within 'natural ranges'
They say it depends on the person but then the main cause will be testosterone uptake, wont it??? The people with lower T response probably take more up or excrete more! 125mg of test e could put someone at enough to build way more muscle than a natty and perhaps scooby is just that! I call bullshit on him being natty.

He probably overstates how important food is on purpose because most people don't listen to your advice completely or never follow it 100%. I can tell you with most certainty, if you got a group of people split them into 4 and made group A follow scooby's advice (only eat clean) without supervision, group B kinobody's advice (eat like shit IIFYM) without supervision and group C and D followed the same diets as A and B respectively but with supervision, group C and D would probably have the same gains with the shit diet having worse blood cholesterol, group A wouldn't have improved so much and group B would have increased fat more than muslce mass.

>tfw you just can't stand Scooby anymore

thing is, yes junk food in moderation isn't going to have a huge effect on either health or body composition, but more often than not, its not just moderation. my personal experience is that allowing yourself to crack and eating junk food/cheat meals or whatever, sows the seed for future breaks in your diet, and resisting temptations sows the seed for future temptation resisting. so in some sense i actually find it much easier to eat a rigid diet every day because the likelihood of me cracking and eating something not useful is drastically reduced. in my opinion, eating junk food in moderation is harder on the willpower than eating clean all the time.

its kind of like getting over an ex gf. if you go back to her and sleep with her once every few months, getting over her will be harder than just taking the step of separating and leaving it be.

How to get Scooby nipple gains?

>TRT is steroids

get gyno removal surgery

>TRT is not steroids

But scooby said himself that macros are worthless, don't you agree?

>literally ingesting or injecting testosterone from outside sources is not steroids
nigga...

All wins eventually become a fail, user

Such is life

>stand Scooby
za Worldo!

I agree that macros are worthless, if you read my post until the last sentence you wouldn't ask that

man I look at junk food and all this stuff this way:
if you've ever done nofap in your life, you'd know that relapsing. aka breaking the streak and fapping, makes you feel guilty as fuck and the longer the streak is the more depressive you might get. What does this have to do with food? You said that if you eat any junk at all it breaks your diet and you want to eat more and more. Now I'm not an expert here but the way I workout is that I don't cut or bulk, but instead I just eat whatever the fuck I want, which is like 85% of the time healthy stuff and I workout out so hard that it doesn't even matter, the muscles are built, the strength is gained and the fat is burnt. I'm not saying if you're overweight you should do it too, but since I did it on 20+ bf% and now I'm looking good, and since my brother did it and we both never touched a fuckin' syringe or any kind of powder (creatine or even protein), I think anyone can do it. Because at the end of the day, I didn't really get any fatter in periods when I didn't work out and ate whatever I want, as long as I ate whenever I was hungry and at least 3 hours before bedtime, and when I started working out and doing cardio I saw difference with the same fuckin foods I was eating in the past. So to sum it up, my journey was:
>not working out at all, eating whatever the fuck I wanted as long as I ate only when I was hungry and at least 3 hours before bedtime and still didn't gain weight
>start working out and doing cardio 3-4 times a week, eat the same shit I ate in the past, now I'm getting leaner
Maybe me and my brother have top 1% genes that scooby is talking about, I don't know man.

Scooby is still king of Veeky Forums, whatever newfags think.

>still

you need to be crowned to be a king

all he did was get upset and run from here. he's just a massive cunt

Don't you have a tranny chan cock to worship, faggot?

>faggot?

ironic, coming from a scooby lover

And no, I'm not a dyel newfag to be enamored with the trapfag.

Testosterone Replacement """"Therapy""""
TESTOSTERONE

Scooby went crazy about 3 months ago and ever since he's been getting worse and worse.

Shame. I never really cared much for him, but at least he used to be this lovable, nice old guy. Now he's just some batshit youtube guy.

literally blaha tier autism

a proof that even old people never grow up

Holy shit, how immature is that guy?

I think you're right, but I think one has to be careful drawing conclusions from stuff like the look of his skin. This guy is way older than the average roider we have seen a million times, and stuff like red skin could just be aging/a lifestyle effect at his age.

He's posted that same comment multiple times. It's Scooby's own copypasta.

>get called out for using steoids because of obvious signs
>get butthurt and insult the dude saying he's a DYEL keyboard warrior and a manlet
AHAHAHA yeah, this he's definitely Veeky Forums.

he is getting desperate

he is nothing different from simeon panda claming natty with his videos

the more he keeps trying to shut down the haters the more will come

this guy fell for the non natty trap and is deep in it

DENY DENY DENY

i never liked scooby, he is a narcissistic asshole who has depp urge to show off his faked physique and insecure faggot who lost his hair due to steroids so he has to wear a fucking hat at all times

>hat

He has a whole collection of fedoras in his place. I never understood the appeal of this guy.

>doesn't do steroids
>competes in untested bodybuilding competition

Why doesn't he at least admit to his steroid use like Blaha?

I don't know what's up with Veeky Forums and why everyone started calling out Scooby for his steroid use but I love it.
>inb4 jeff pls go
Jeff is a juicing faggot too.

scooby there's people who love you here, you're awesome, just don't be so triggered because the vocal minority of edgy teen faggots gives you shit, I know it must hurt to be belittled when you have had that much effort put into your body but who the fuck cares about what people who literally don't have a clue about what they're talking say to you.. just keep doing what you're doing for the people who appreciate it and be that happy old guy

junk food in moderation is fine, not everyone cracks. i have eaten no sugars outside of vegetables or simple carbs for 3 weeks. today my body was screaming for it, so i had some dark chocolate melted over bran

cravings gone, counted up the calories, will not go over maintenance for the day, likely still well under. now my body craves healthy food again

don't feel guilty, don't feel like binging. moderation, moderation, moderation - just count those calories

>you will live to see the newfags, /pol/fags and dyels turn fit against scooby

He doesn't consider himself a user.
When he's asked about roids he denies it.
When he was asked about TRT, he said something like 'I will not say, because if I say yes, you will think I'm cheating'

so basically a silly old fart in denial

Fuck off hater.

He openly admits he does TRT, he's done whole videos on it you mong.

because scooby is a fairly nice dude that explains to nooblets how to do some aesthetic and strength building exercises without causing death and dismemberment

he also posted here for a while and it got memey

I never had much interest in his videos because I have my own goals and my own way to meet them. I did like his video on negative pullups as a training aid for incredibly weak people though. I've helped a few people earn their first pullup using his advice.

Sure he's weird and preachy, but so is practically every e-celeb. normal, well balanced people don't spend so much time being internet famous. he's also a homosex, and to this date there has not been a single homo who wasn't fucked up in more ways than the ass

but it's not like he's your roommate or father. his negative traits don't affect you at all, so only take the good stuff with you

Post one. The only things I've seen are 1 video and one whole page on his website dedicated to dodging the issue of admitting whether he does TRT or not.

You do not "burn fat" and "become stronger" at the same time just by "trainign hard".

You do this by using roids, and using roids ONLY.

youtu.be/JY12oIHx4b4

He talks about it non-stop in the video. Now get out newfag.

Bodyrecompositions are pretty common for novice lifters though. Wenn you still get noob gains, you can even achieve them at a deficit as long as you get enough protein. Thus burning fat and gaining strength and muscle at the same time.

if this kind of thinking makes you easier to live with your lazy ass, yeah

>there's still beta insecure teen fags who believe this stupid bullshit

bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/

keep up summerfags

tldw

theres a reason why trt is banned in mma

It's hard to regulate and people can abuse it. How does this imply that scooby is abusing his trt?

for the same reason you said yourself

his physique and ffmi

>ffmi
He's under the ffmi of a natural guy. If you watched the video instead of just putting your fingers in your ears you'd know this.

>scooby gained around 3lbs muscle per year over 30+ year peroid
How is this impressive?

also
scoobysworkshop.com/2011/09/12/how-to-tell-a-natural-bodybuilder-from-steroid-user/

>talks about it non-stop
>actually only mentions trt once
>starts the video with saying how bad and unhealthy steroids are, and that he cares about health
>proceeds to admit to using trt which are the same substances
>claims trt only brings you back to the natty range

this guy is SOOOO deep in denial

>actually only mentions trt once
wrong. Strange how you can watch a 55 minute video in 30 minutes.
>claims trt only brings you back to the natty range
That's what the medical professional who subscribe it will tailor it to do yeah...

>That's what the medical professional who subscribe it will tailor it to do yeah...
Which is why dudes in their late 20's run to their doctors to get it. You're delusional, kid.

ITT: DYELers and Trump supporters getting buttfucked mad by spoopy.

Stay pleb.

I skimmed through it. Most of it is irrelevant shit and le steroids are bad meme

I don't care what the intention is. If someone says he's not on roids and then admits to trt, he's in denial, because trt is literally the same stuff.

>steroids is not steroids

any comment on scoobs recent videos related to TRT gets deleted within an hour or so.

>my paranoid suspicions are evidence
>20 year olds can't have low T

The bottom line is:
-he put on 3lbs of muscle on average per year
-he's under the natural ffmi
-he consistently been completely health oriented over the years, it seems contradictory that he'd risk damaging his health by abusing his trt

Where is the evidence that he's abused trt?

He's buttmad about it. Let's keep up the good work. Maybe he'll quit yt for good.

I'm wondering what Veeky Forums's stance on trans-men is. They obivously need to introduce testosterone into their body one way or another. Does that mean no trans-man is natty?

>-he's under the natural ffmi
based on what? his self reported stats?
>-he consistently been completely health oriented over the years, it seems contradictory that he'd risk damaging his health by abusing his trt
steroids up to 1g of test per week could be considered healthy, there is no contradiction here

nobody is saying he's blasting like bostin, just that him saying he's natty is ridiculous

Seriously kull yourself
Newfags like you are rinnig thia board

Scooby is part of Veeky Forums and is like one of 5 good fitness youtubers

I'm wondering what Veeky Forums's stance on pro bodybuilders is. They obviously need to introduce more testosterone into their body one way or another. Does that mean no mass monster is natty?

So much malice in this post kek. Confirmed for dyel with no father figure.

You sound like a newfag desu.

Just because he posted here doesn't make him a part of Veeky Forums.

And he's not even a good fitness tuber.

So much projecting in this post kek. Confirmed for dyel noob with no critical thinking ability

>Hating on scoobs

stop, drop and kys

>arnold the guy with the greatest physique and genes of all time

>some roided insecure faggot on the internet

>tfw all posts defending scooby is him samefagging

>dyel
>manlet
>"say that to my face not online"
he's more Veeky Forums than he'd like to admit

>that vascularity

>almost 100 kg

reminder that this is unedited photos from scooby the roided monkey himself

Let's just make one thing clear here. You are actually claiming a dude who has been dedicated his life to lifting and pursuing fitness and bodybuilding in his young years acutally needed to get TRT in his 30s or 40s already? And then with those "normal" testosterone levels, with help from the TRT which he oh so badly needed to have normal levels, achieved almost the same body stats as Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime. Are you actually this delusional?