Vegans in charge of not being fucking insane

>vegans in charge of not being fucking insane

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/01/20/baby-contracts-rare-case-of-scurvy-after-drinking-only-almond-milk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B-but you don't understand. Animal products cause heart disease and are bad for you fucking carnist

>Reminder that no society was ever purely vegan because until supplementation was a thing your shitty meme diet would literally kill you

>Humans were never meant to eat meat!

They said

>Reminder that no society was ever purely vegan because until supplementation was a thing your shitty meme diet would literally kill you

Fun fact: It is actually impossible for a pregnant woman to be on a vegan diet without becoming anemic.

My cousin has a four month old that she breast feeds while vegan. If anything the baby is overweight and she makes sure to stay on top of her suppliments. Cutest fucking baby around.

>My cousin
Sure bud

Stabil

>charged with neglect
I need a source for this article. While I can believe they lost the baby, I don't belive they'd get a neglect charge for this.

except ancient indians, monks, gladiators etc

also why does the fact most older societies were not vegan justify you killing animals now?

Does not refute veganism

The American dietetics association would disagree...

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/

Also is not an argument against veganism...Most societies thrived because of slavery and conscription...so thats justified now?

ITT: Not 1 justification for modern man, especially in the west to kill animals.

kys senpai

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html

>i cant justify killing animals so im gonna tell people to kill themselves XD

There he is.

Why do they always feel the need to respond to multiple posts?

>A baby died because of veganism, let me dance around that issue and defend veganism

they still ate dairy and milk nigga.

the vegan diet on ethics grounds was invented ~150 years ago by an american prude who thought it would REKT your SEX DRIVE (he was right)

>the fact that past people who were also humans couldn't be vegan doesn't refute veganism now here's an article about ancient hominids being vegetarian and that proves that modern humans shouldn't eat meat

The baby did not die because of veganism though.
> a balanced diet without corpses or animal secretions will kill me!!

Not all - it is irrelevant anyway
citation needed on your second part. If you get a low sex drive because you are not eating corpses then i dont know what to say to you.

> 7.2 billion people
> vegans helping stop over population by killing offspring
> people getting angry.

My autism is making me miss the point why people are angry on this topic?

> the fact that most modern civilisations due to a number of factors could not be exclusive vegans does not refute veganism for modern man

> early ancestors (before civilisation and the migration) were mostly veg, so it debunks the point twice... different times though... you didnt read the link

Here, guy, lemme justify killing animals to you.
I don't give a shit about them.
They're tasty. End of story.

That is not justification for killing

> i dont give a shit about your mom and i like the way she tastes so il kill her

see how it does not justify it?

there is nothing to justify

its simply nature you dumbass

>justify killing animals
>there are universal morals and codes
>seeking approval from others

who do we have to justify our choices to? you? ayyy lmao

Yes it does justify it idiot.
The only difference is one is legal the other one isnt.

stay mad vegan cuck.

>tfw just had 600g tbone steak

>appeal to nature

so you dont think you need to justify killing and causing suffering to sentient beings (when there is no reason to do so)

Hurr durr ethics are not material so everything is right or subjective....but keep people locked up who kill children, even tho its subjective tho

yes you need to justify killing and causing suffering to other sentient beings.

why cant you do it?

the vegan won't understand this

False equivalency. My mom is a human. Humans value human life over other animal life. Therefore, you killing her is unjustified in our society.
There. Fuck yourself, you hair-shirt wearing hippy.

> im a cuck and whatever the law says then i will believe it is ethical without question

> slavery was legal so it was once moral and now isnt

How about you get a justification that you do not reject in the human context.
>hurr durr i ate an animal corpse surely i win this debate durr

Probably because vegans are easily taunted and baited. Endless trolling possibilities because anything they say can be countered.

>That is not justification for killing

Killing doesn't require justification. Killing is the way of the world. Killing is how humans conquered this planet.

Killing is love. Killing is life.

That is not a flase equivalence and you did not answer the question. The fact humans value other human life more than animals is not justification to kill or cause suffering to animals.

ITS SO SIMPLE JUST GIVE ME A JUSTIFICATION TO KILL ANIMALS THAT YOU WOULD ALSO ACCEPT AS JUSTIFICATION TO KILL HUMANS

>Implying your vegan ass has the strength to overpower a little, older woman
Seriously there nothing wrong with vegetarians
It's always the vegans who are moronic

>he thinks there is such a thing as morality outside the context of intra-societal convention

yeah look at the guy in this thread using logic and asking for someone to justify killing without resorting to appeal to nature fallacies name calling or i ate a steak...im getting so rustled

>didnt answer question

> not justifying stabbing animals
pro tip : morals could be anywhere as it is an idea.
hurr durr morals dont exsist so its ok to put a baseball bat to a dogs head or throw kittens off buildings

As soon as animals have the same sentiment sure

>caps lock activated
>violent key strokes
>pulsating neck veins

This causes heart diseases.

what?
That is not justification.

So... what trait absent in animals, that if absent in humans would justify you killing them?

NAME THE TRAIT

>ITS SO SIMPLE JUST GIVE ME A JUSTIFICATION TO KILL ANIMALS THAT YOU WOULD ALSO ACCEPT AS JUSTIFICATION TO KILL HUMANS

Why would anyone justify themselves to you? People have been killing animals and eating meat since the dawn of humanity, if you read up on anthropology that wouldn't be something to "justify", just the way of the world.

But, I'm sure you'd rather keep shooting judgmental, simplistic, moralizing opinions out of your ass.

See Read up on evolution, natural selection, anthropology, history and chemistry, then come back.

Your opinion is worthless because it contains no information, merely judgment for the behavior of others.

nah senpai, i just put it in caps to make sure people read it

so you cant justify it then.
Humans have been keeping slaves and killing other humans since the dawn of humanity.... so using your logic enslaving and killing other humans is fine because we have done it for a long time

Im not shooting anything out my ass and im nt been judgemental... why are you getting so sensitive to a question (hurr durr vegans are pussys)

Yes, the fact that humans don't value animal life as much as we value human life IS an argument for killing animals.
The killing of animals provides us a benefit that is tangible (nutritious, good-tasting food source, leather, fur, etc.) without a cost that is too great to pay. It's a simple cost-benefit analysis.
Your request that I give you a reason to kill animals that is acceptable for killing humans is one I don't have to satisfy because animals are NOT the same as humans. They're not. Not as far as we're concerned. They're sentient, sure, but they're dumb and we keep them alive strictly for utility.

>what trait absent in animals, that if absent in humans would justify you killing them?

Their inability to build a legal system prohibiting you from killing them.

There you go.

/thread

no i dont need to justify the rules of fucking nature retard

and they dont suffer you fucking moron

they a sedated and killed the most humane way so fags like you wont feel so bad

you look at animals as intelligent creatures, they arent and they dont have muh feelings like you do. They only have instincts, they only react, like when you see meat and run for your life

Theres literally nothing different between eating a pig and eating a banana

> still not justifying causing suffering and killing
natural selection and evolution, chemistry and history does not justify you stabbing animals when you can eat something that didnt require an animal to be enslaved and stabbed.

Just give me 1 justification for a person not in a survival situation to stab animals...

>you need to justify killing and blah blah blah

8/10 for getting me to respond in the first place breh

>why cant you do it?
top kek m8 i don't think u understand how this works

>still seeking approval from others

>enslaving and killing other humans

Enslaving and killing other humans is a social construct, while eating animals is survival and an evolutionary advantage. How are these remotely similar in your mind?

>predators eating prey requires justification

There are people who unironically think this?

Do you require your cat to justify itself after killing a mouse?

Survivability m8 we are apex predators animals will kill us just the same, feel free to let a dangerous animal kill you when it's hungry, or you could kill it going against everything you believe so whatever

It's an easy way to get the nutrients I need to survive, because I have better things to do than spend days preparing means to get all my micronutrients? Plus, not all protein sources are equal; there's a lot of evolutionary research that humans amassed such large brains BECAUSE we eat meat, since they're so high in calories we could afford to have larger brains.

Vegans are literally retarded.

Hey, you wanna know something interesting? It's been proven that plants can respond to stimuli, which literally puts them at the same level of comprehension of their surroundings as animals. It's true that we can't yet prove that they feel pain in the same way as we do, but, barring the pain of their death (which many meat producers do as much as they can) there is no difference between killing a plant and an animal.
If we killed them 100% pain-free, there would be literally nothing wrong with eating meat. You, sir, are a raging faggot.

1. No it does not - just like me valuing the life of my kin more than strangers does not justify me killing when strangers when i have no reason to do do.

2. >nutritious (it isnt)
you can eat anything else, and wear other things - this is not justification.
(if i killed your mom and wore her skin and tried to justify it by saying i got something useful from it that would not be justification)

Ive never said animals are the same as humans. Bu you still need to justify killing them, just like i cant abuse a dog... i need to justify harming it....its a very very simple concept to grasp.

You never did name the trait...

So you would be all for killing disabled, retarded, old, mentally ill.... sure

>appeal to nature fallacy
You do need to justify causing suffering...they do suffer.

Yeah so if i wanted to slice your thorat open or keep you in factory farmed conditions all your life then bolt you in the head you would consider it justified because you didnt suuffer.

>nothing different between eating a pig and a banana
Then you are retarded

vegans don't understand there's a difference between an action being justified and an action being "good or morally right" whatever that means

just think of America dropping A-bombs on japan, most would agree this was a justified action to save even greater losses. but whether or not it was a "good" thing to do is another matter

tldr vegans are children who never grew up and can't accept the harsh reality that is life

>MY MORALS NEED TO BE EVERYONE ELSE MORALS

fuck off cuck, if the law gets changed tomorrow and its legal for me to rape your boipucci and kill you after that i will 100% do this.

vegans who own cats make me giggle m8

>So you would be all for killing disabled, retarded, old, mentally ill.... sure

Nice slippery slope there, you forgot to mention killing babies.

>hurr durr morals dont exsist so its ok to put a baseball bat to a dogs head or throw kittens off buildings

Vegans are worse, they torture babies.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/01/20/baby-contracts-rare-case-of-scurvy-after-drinking-only-almond-milk/

> still cant justify it

what the fuck....you honestly think you eating pre packaged meat is you been a lone alfa wolf surviving in nature paahahahahahahahahaha
>sill not justification as ou can buy any other foods

>people actually think they are predators when they live in 2016 and go to the shop

yes you need to justify causing suffering to animals - which you cannot do.

no a cat is an obligate carnivore and has little moral agency.

>vegans woukd not defend themselves against a threat
>still not justification

nope, its cooked food, yes meat played a role. But how is that relevant to you now?

This argument is going in circles. As long as you continue the fallacious belief that animals deserve the same moral treatment as humans you will forever be a retard. Enjoy your nogains and limp dick, faggot.

>no a cat is an obligate carnivore and has little moral agency
>and has little moral agency

So do I, motherfucker. You should add philosophy to your reading list.

>you honestly think you eating pre packaged meat is you been a lone alfa wolf surviving in nature

That's not what being a predator is. Being a predator means I get to eat weaker animals. Them coming prepackaged is a convenience, nothing more.

even if plants were sentient then why does that justify you stabbing animals?
(plants are not sentient, none of what you wrote is evidence for this)

A- bombs have nothing to do with you not been able to justify stabbing animals...keep on topic

Nope, im asking you to justify it - which you clearly cannot which is why you are lashing out like a cuck

1 baby means all vegan milk substituent is bad despite plenty of vegan babies

FUCKING LEARN TO READ YOU DENSE TWAT

Im saying they have the right to not be killed when there is no justification but absolute retard

name the trait absent in animals that if absent in your mom would be justification for me killing her

HUMANS ARE OMNIVORE

do you want to defy your role in this world? fine go ahead but at least shut the fuck up about it

vegans are like fags who make being homosexual their personality and not leaving it as their sexuality

moral and ethics are not nature, its artificial caused by the weakest link

Humans have more in common with herbivores but w/e

You can thrive not eating corpses or animal secretions so that does not justify killing them.

nice dodge
>a bombs have nothing to do with...
>however let me bring up slavery, laws, history

you've had a good run and we've had some fun, but it seems like you're at the end of your rope

>Im saying they have the right to not be killed when there is no justification but absolute retard
>Im saying they have the right
>Im saying

Exactly, you're saying, and you're a fucking nobody. Why do you entitle yourself with producing a moral outline for the rest of us?

>You can thrive

Kinda like the baby in OP thrived, huh?

right im off

None of you can justify killing animals in a non hypocritical way (that you would rejct in human context)

Animals are not equal and we have more capacity to suffer which is why it is worse make a human suffer than a sheep, or an adult than a baby...however none of you can name the trait absent in animals that if absent in humans would justify killing them

> Veeky Forums is where clever people who read studies post
> where alphas go...these alfas think killing weaker beings without justification is alpha
> thinks eating fruits, veggies, seeds, legumes, grains is unhealthy

because he has the right answers man, at noon on the next Friday 13th he'll tell us how the universe really came to be

Ahahahahahahaha stay mad plantfag, don't forget to supplement your tittie milk someday because it is literally poison.

Large canines, high aggression and unable to digest grasses
yeah sure more in common with herbivores

I was using it in context of a point, you need to learn to read...
>still not justifying
vegans care about people getting bombed.

so refute my point...name the trait in animals that means it is justified to kill them without a reason

food IS the justification
goddamn you're retarded and sound like a redditor

You have to go back

if you were stranded on an island with nothing but a pig

would you leave the pig as your bro and die of starvation fast or would you kill the pig and live longer before you die?

>so refute my point...name the trait in animals that means it is justified to kill them without a reason
>without a reason

Literally nobody is saying one should walk around clubbing dogs in the park or harpooning whales for no reason.

The reason is that it's an effective way to procure large amounts of nutritious, affordable food.

>so refute my point

You have no point, just a lack of understanding of the most basic principles of biology.

>The fact humans value other human life more than animals is not justification to kill or cause suffering to animals.
Yes it is. It's called morals. Although I agree animals shouldn't necessary suffer. Adn they mostly don't.

>you need to learn to read...
i feel sorry for the people who have to put up with you irl, take your own advice

trips confirmed, green vege man will tell us the truth

evolution

no it is not because you can get every other food that is not a corpse

very clearly has a point, its been spelt out.... name the trait....or justify...

>people on Veeky Forums think meat is nutricious

>people on Veeky Forums think its more affordable than the cheapest food on the planet

>Yeah so if i wanted to slice your thorat open
You keep confusing your own species with animals, dumbass. You make an idiot out of yourself.

>without a reason
nutrition and products is the reason.

please comment on these vegan fag

You do realize that the vast majority of animals we eat today were created by humans through artificial selection, bred and nourished through thousands of generations?

You do realize that all of these species would die out the moment humans stopped eating animal products?

Why do you want to make cows, pigs and chickens extinct?

In fact, to use your words, how do you JUSTIFY it?

>pic related, it's a Serbian farmer and her cow; the cow has fed the entire family for 15 years

>no it is not because you can get every other food that is not a corpse
It's not as tasty.

So if I cut down an ear of corn, is the husk of corn not part of its corpse?
Is its seeds, which I eat, not its attempt at spreading its biological material?

you are not refuting anything you are just insulting...why dont you actually use your brain.

no i dont, if it is not justification to do it to humans then what trait absent in animals makes it justified?

You can buy any other food, so that is not justification. This would only be justification if you was in a survival situation.
It would be justification to eat another human in these situation...therefore your morals would be consistent and non hypocritical.

> vegans will attempt to justify this

>It would be justification to eat another human in these situation

So, you're saying you would be prepared to kill another person to increase your chances of survival?

>very clearly has a point, its been spelt out.... name the trait....or justify..
they named numerous traits and reasons, but you refute them all, because you're biased. So why do you keep asking for them? No matter what we say won't convince you.

dude he just wants everyone to go vegan so that all those animals in farms can live great lives when they get set free. people will jump at the chance to pay large sums of money to feed and house them over their lifetime and they'll end up having happy full lives that definitely won't end in starvation.

These should end the thread desu if the vegan had any concept of rational discussion.

why, they are strawmen and do not justify killing animals

they would not go extinct so i dont need to justify it.

as tasty as you make it, also taste does not justify killing, you would reject cannibals using this reason....

nope because they are not animals.
you also did not justify killing animals

>you are not refuting anything you are just insulting

funny because that is exactly what you did
when will vegans learn

if you're gonna be a vegan more power to you but please don't reproduce if your diet is literally shitty enough to kill a baby

>You can buy any other food
dude, I don't want other food. It's not as good, not as healthy and not as tasty.

No, I think he wants to let those animals into the wild where they will surely prosper after living sheltered lives for 1000 generations and literally been spoon-fed and protected from wild predators since birth.

yes, if i was in a survival situation. Still you are not justifying stabbing animals

Nobody has named the trait. Point out where they did... or you do it.

obviously not because it does not justify stabbing animals.

>yfw OP is not even vegan but just a top tier troll