Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5a_Ca6Y3wA
youtube.com/watch?v=z6KOJpRxtnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it makes the depression go away

It temporarily elevates the depression

I hope it will get me girls

>lifting for yourself
That's the same as girls saying they wear makeup for themselves. Do they bollocks. Discuss.....

Cure my autism and social retardation.

I have no hobbies

I am a skinny bitch and tired of it

I am constantly ridiculed by coworkers, friends, and potential gf's by how skinny and lanky I am.

I will one day build my aesthetic to reach Greek God-like levels

It's the only measurable """progress""" I keep making in my life.

pretty much this. anyone who denies it is a closetted homo/fag

I'm a 6'4" ruski disappointing my wood chopping ancestors otherwise.

I need strenght to build that wall.

I'm going camping with a cutie in August who invited me and I need to look good so I can put my benis in her bagina.

>I hope it will get me girls
This

>Discuss
I think girls wear makeup to impress other girls because they care more about what they think
Most girls (all girls?) know they can get 95% of guys to smash em if they have no make up on and havent showered/brushed their teeth in a week
Saying girls wear make up for guys is like saying zebras eat healthy to make up a healthier meal for lions, the lions would eat anything they can

niggas be mirin

... everytime i was standing next to people, i was si much smaller than them. Even females seemed to be bigger than me. I always felt so weak with my skinny arms and wrists, tiny trapz and shoulders. I wanted that people stop looking at me and saying "look this guy how skinny he is".

I didn't even wanted that people call me muscular or goodlooking, i just wanted, that they stop calling me out for my body. I was always so embarrassed when this happened.

I just wanted to stop it. I started to lift just to fit in and be as average as possible.

I want to go to a festival shirtless with a crew like zyzz and pull bitches

I feel worthless and lazy if I don't.

Double doubles of dois confirm.

trying to cure my autism and depression.

and maybe girls will look at me.

because it is the only thing i look forward to, because my uni life sucks

> tfw living with a norwegian hoe, everything is fake from fake tan, fake hair, make up, disgusting hygiene
> tfw living with two dirty pajeets
> tfw living with cutie chinese but was aspie and ignored her
> tfw always took it on myself to keep flat tidy and decent
> tfw they took me for granted

so decided to cut my ties with these fucktards, hence only gym left for me

It's the only thing I have going for myself

-not super smart
-not super charismatic
+but I'm tall and if I put muscle on my tall body that gives me more worth in the world

Oh and because lifting is fun and fills the void

my body looks like hairy spaghetti

I just want to attract/impress people, and make myself acceptable if I happen to go after a girl

To be strong!!!

Though I realise it's pretty redundant as a computer scientist in a first world country. I think I just like the wow factor of being a 5' female who is surprisingly strong. I'll never forget the look on my bf's friends' faces the first time I went to the gym (I have good genetics, so could lift quite a lot despite no previous training)

Because I'm a narcissist and it gives me more reason to look in the mirror and feel like I'm better than everyone desu

>Discuss
Most of us started lifting for girls yes, however when you've been hitting the gym for a while you realise do it for yourself. You take lifting as a confidence boost and a feeling of accomplishment. You realise that while you may not have the best decisions in your job or in your life overall, you still have made the right decision to start lifting.

im fat

>tfw not depressed and have a loving hot gf

how do I start lifting? I'd like to be hollywood actor handsome, but I'm already handsome although a bit skelly. I'm also afraid lifting will take too much of my energies that I'm now 100% focusing on studying

I want to be a better man for my women.

I want to be the best possible version of myself.

Girls wear make up for themselves because they realize they're hideous and are slutting attention whores by nature.

Men lift to strive for a getting life in both mind and body.
Lifting is love, lifting is life.

Make up is for fags, drags, and insecure women.

Not gonna make it. Until gf cucks and dumps you that is.

I'm already making it bro, what about you?

>Girls wear make up for themselves
>are slutting attention whores
Soooooo they don't do it for themselves.

nice try rostie

>>i lift, because...
I want to look good for myself and my bf. Also to be healthier

To keep up my alpha status and to be able to protect my loved ones.

I have bad self esteem, and think getting bigger will improve it.

to temporarily shoo away the self hate

For the glory of Jesus Christ

Kyrie Eleison.

becazue assiistance helping helpers take me to gyum 3 timer a wek

I'm a cripplingly insecure person whose only material validation comes from people giving me half complements on shirtless photos i post to anonymous afghani water polo forums

I lift because I am a virgin. Hopefully my perfect body will overpower my autism.

>revise all eating habits and focus intensely on caloric and nutritional intake
>hold yourself to strict daily regiment of physical exertion
>study protein pathways of body, factors contributing to catabolism/anabolism, water retention, and muscle anatomy
>do it for the same reasons sloots smear paint on their face

ubermensch fantasies tbqh

To be able to live with myself... kinda.

this unironically worked for me

I want to be healthy and fit.
I want to look good for the person I marry, whoever they may be, as I would expect the same.
I enjoy feeling strong and having high endurance. It's great for sex, too.

>not lifting
>making it

haha this.

holy shit my body dysmorphia is getting bad when even zyzz doesnt look impressive to me anymore.

wanna be at 10% bodyfat so i can be the prettiest me

This is partially true, but the gains aren't something that can simply be washed away, and put on within a few minutes. They do not hide anything, or come in any style you want them to. We lift for all the benefits for ourselves, girls included.

I know this feel.

I used to look up to zyzzzzzy

I lift to take my country back

youtube.com/watch?v=u5a_Ca6Y3wA

Same. I want the wow factor of being very strong and able to do cool shit.

>implying """women"""
please get out

haha nice try rapfugee

Vad fan sa du just om mig, din lilla slampa? Du ska veta att jag gick ut med toppbetyg i Försvarsmakten, och jag har varit inblandad i många hemliga räder mot Al-Qaida, och jag har över 300 bekräftade mord. Jag är utbildad inom gorillakrigföring och jag är den bästa prickskytten i hela Sveriges beväpnade styrkor. För mig är du ingenting annat än bara ännu ett mål. Jag kommer att utplåna dig med precision vars like aldrig har skådats på denna jord, märk mina jävla ord. Tror du att du kan komma undan med att säga sån skit till mig via internet? Tänk igen, din jävel. Medan vi talar kontaktar jag mitt hemliga nätverk av spioner över hela Sverige, och din IP spåras just nu, så bäst för dig att du förbereder dig för stormen, kryp. Stormen som utplånar den patetiska lilla sak du kallar ditt liv. Du är död, grabben. Jag kan vara var som helst, när som helst, och jag kan döda dig på över 700 olika sätt, och det är endast med mina bara händer. Inte bara är jag utförligt utbildad i obeväpnad kamp, utan jag har även tillgång till hela Försvarsmaktens arsenal, och jag kommer att använda den till fullo för att förinta din eländiga röv från kontinenten, din lilla skit. Om du bara kunde ha vetat det oheliga straff som din lilla "smarta" kommentar var på väg att få ner över dig, så kanske skulle du ha hållit din jävla tunga. Men du kunde inte, du gjorde inte, och nu betalar du priset, din jävla idiot. Jag kommer skita vrede över dig och du kommer att drunkna i den. Du är död, grabben.

I wanna lose weight. I don't think I'll make it tho, but I'll try my hardest.

we're all gonna make it brah

I lift to become... a bigger man.

...because I'm hella making it.
>3 weeks ago I was struggling to do a hundred reps over the course of a day.
>yesterday I did 290 reps over the course of the day

My nigga

Thank you, man

Lots of Negroes have moved into my neighborhood and the only thing they understand is to not fuck with the fit white guys.

I think this only happens to us in photos because i catch myself mirin guys at the gym not even close to Zyzz when i see them in person.

I'd probably stare like a groupie if I ever saw him in real life

RIP zyzz

in preparation for the race war, I'm a Mexican living in the united States, and if Im captured by the Trump backed SS then at least I'll be able to survive by pulling my weight in the camp's im put in

.45 by the gut we finna some you too nigga

Oh, I CC (you're an idiot if you live in a place where you can carry but you don't), but my Springfield 1911 only comes out as a Letter of Last Resort.

I want to impress my oneitis

She won't even notice.

I know. But it makes me feel better.

i just fucked your bitch in some gucci flip flops watch out hahah

I have a girl and she doesn't like me lifting. But I do not plan on ditching her.

There. Destroyed your entire argument in 2 sentences.

Because I'm a thin manlet who wants to look cute and become a cum receptacle.

Jokes on you, I don't have a bitch and no matter how fit I get, it won't make up for the fact I look like Joseph Merrick so I will never have a gf who becomes a coal burner on the side.

I don't, I just keep saying today is the day then after work I just end up buying more beer and drink till I black out.

nigga i just popped a perc ima put 2 in ya chest real quick when i see you

I do it for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6KOJpRxtnM

So I can one day be handsome and autistic.

I lift because I hope it will higher my chance of surviving.

...I used to be an unhealthy obese fuck who was going to die before 60.

Now i am healthier and stronger than i have ever been.

I lift because physical self improvement is as imperative as mental self improvement.

>making it
>thinks his anaerobic cardio is lifting

No joke, i literally do less reps than that when I do barbell complexes for cardio.

That shit sounds like it might even be aerobic.

Please try adding RESISTANCE to your resistance training.

When you do that, you really will be making it

this

how the hell did that work for you guys?

I gave up within a couple of months because I felt it was another pointless thing due to ~depression

The present-tense thing I had going on was a bit much so that's a fair point and I'll take it.

And I'll take that advice too.

wow. you just saved me a lot in psychoanalysis fees

To keep myself busy, so I won't think the bad thoughts.

I can.

It makes me happy

I have news for you user...

>i lift, because...

it feels good

the answer to most behavioral questions is "because it feels good"

I'm getting bigger and stronger. And it makes my girlfriend lift.

I don't wanna be myself any more
>I wanna be someone new

to get stronger than my gf

When I wake up the next morning and stretch my body feels warm and fuzzy
>it's what having a woman feels like r-right?

No.

Same, except am Guatemalan. Ehh fuck it, same thing.