I just can't take it, guys

I just can't take it, guys

We spend years, YEARS of hard work developing ourselves for girls
We have to perfect our bodies, work up a charming personality, earn money.

And what do they do?
Fucking NOTHING
All they need is to be there, they don't need to be funny, they don't even need to be attractive

Even the most repulsive, autistic woman out there will have SEVERAL men lusting after her

How is it fair to live in a world this messed up?
How can anyone support this?

>be a girl
>wake up, do your hair, go to work, chat to other women all day
>mostly think about how chad is going to nail you in the evening
>text chad through the day
>go home
>watch netflix, talk to people on facebook and twitter
>chad comes over and fucks you senseless
>go to sleep
>repeat

that is existence for 99% of the female population, it's very dull

they don't do anything, true, but their lives are incredibly boring as a result. would you really rather be a vapid blonde who exists as a glorified cock sleeve? you'd spend a lot of time being jealous of all the fun the guys are having.

back to /r9k/

You're just really pathetic & delusional.

>lifting for grills

SHOO SHOO

I don't think their minds are that self-aware. I honestly think being that cock sleeve is the end of their mental roadway and they're content.

It's even worse here in China.

You go on china tinder and most girls aren't even that pretty, they are just skinny fat. no hobbies other than taking selfies.

you ask "Whats your job"
they say "no job"
you ask "what do you do all day"
they say "i stay home"

wow great fucking life.

Get off Veeky Forums bro, you're starting to think this site is a reflection of real life

>unironically still caring about girls other than getting drunk every once in a while by yourself and punching a hole in your wall when thinking about your ex
wew lad

WHO GIVES A FUCK

OP CLEARLY HASN'T MADE IT.
I LITERALLY GET ENDORPHIN RELEASES WHEN I SEE MYSELF IN THE MIRROR. 6 YEARS OF GAINS, SINGLE DIGIT BODYFAT. I AM IN MY DREAM FUCKING BODY AND NOTHING ANYONE ELSE DOES IN THEIR LIFE CAN TAKE THAT FEELING AWAY FROM ME.

I don't think you fucking CUNTS get it.

I can be having a really fucked up shitty day, and then I see myself naked in the mirror, and I FUCKING INSTANTLY GET HAPPY. All those years of lifting, progressive overloading, counting macros, and sticking to a deficit when cutting, not cheating on my diet and going away over my calories, to form a dream body, that I am literally fucking in right now.

Has NOBODY else here even made it? I mean, shit, you guys sound like you're all still DYEL skinnyfats in the middle of your transformation and you're slowly becoming discouraged. You will all start dropping like flies soon. Only a few of you will ever get to where I am at. I am not talking about being a 250 pound shredded monster either, I am just talking about being a respectable size muscle mass wise, and being really lean.

智障贱人。

This guy knows

>I just can't take it, guys

>How is it fair

Found your problem OP. You're thinking like a woman.

literally this

put a guy in a room with a group of girls who he has no sexual interest in and he will probably ignore them if he has other things to do - most men are not interested in what women talk about or do in their free time, because it's fucking boring.

put a woman in a room with a group of guys who she has no interest in, and she will still try to get involved in their conversation even if she has other things to do, as it will probably involve banter or topics she would never discuss with other girls, i.e. she would prefer to be where it is 'fun'.

Why is this so true? They have the hobbies of my 80 year old grandpa, just sitting around existing basically except throw in a little social media in there and vicarious living through celebrities.

I would be bored out of my mind if I lived like that. Also the majority of girls not understanding or relating to video game entertainment, which is basically a staple to growing up as a male.

>I mean, shit, you guys sound like you're all still DYEL

Welcome to Veeky Forums

it's instinctual. males are the ones who supported the females who in turn looked after the young, first through hunting then by earning a living for them. it's the same in nature, not always but often. until they pump out a child they don't feel the need to actually do anything, because it will take more than a few decades for us to evolve to the point where they no longer act this way. put another way, society has progressed far faster than we can evolve. we have reached a point where women have the capability to do what a man could (not as well, obviously) but they don't 'feel' the need to do it, on a primal level.

It is not fair OP, but it is the world you live in, and it is the hand you have been dealt. So get used to it.

On the plus side, you have the ability to play your hand to a much higher level. The ceiling for males is far higher than females, you can achieve and become so much more.

I personally would rather that, then have everything on easy mode but be stuck on the bottom rung of the existential plateau forever.

Nobody with a functioning brain actually believes life is fair. And support? I think it's more about people having no choice but to "play the game" (males compete for females and so on) or die. Sure there are alternatives like living in the woods alone or going hobo/neet but imo they are not very appealing scenarios (and i doubt i'm alone about that opinion).

Women are the limiting factor in reproduction hence have inherent value. Sperm is cheap and in an almost unlimited easily accessable supply, hence males have beaten the shit out of eachother since the dawn of our species (and arguably beyond that) because nature/the reproductive framework forces them to.

Today it looks slightly different when it comes to the violence part due to the abundant amount of resources but largely the system is intact and males are as expendable as ever which shows - everywhere -.

>have gf of 14 months
>her older brother is an actual NEET, 26 and still lives with parents, I'd bet money he posts on r9k
>gf takes after her brother in all the good ways; chill as fuck and legitimately has hobbies, doesn't just do them for the sake of attention
>doesn't really talk to other dudes at all
>have never had a "fight" in our entire relationship (minor disagreements, but nothing that actually causes tension)

I ain't sayin she's a unicorn, but she's definitely something special

There's nothing special about dating a normal person. You've been sipping the /r9koolaid too much if you think what you described is 'special'

Jealously and self pity are a bitch trait. Get your testosterone levels checked.

You're working out in the GYM all the time but you're in DENIAL that that shit just doesn't matter! No matter how much time you spend cocooned in the gym like a degenerate freak you'll still be the same loser you always were LOL. Ok, here's what you need dude.

You need a strong masculine FACE

You need a good HEIGHT

Finally you need a good FRAME

FACE HEIGHT FRAME

100% genetic

If you're not born with these three just give up dude. Lifting will never change what CHAD got with GOOD GENETICS.

Fuck off back to /r9k/ you scrawny incel scum

Women don't like you because you sound desperate and needy.

Women like men OP, not winey complainers. Act like a man.

>for girls

Well there's your problem.

You know what NOBODY likes? People who whine and complain when they don't get what they want.

But they don't do nothing.
[spoilers] they eat PIZZA and get FUCKED by CHAD, while you SLAVE away at the gym [/spoilers]

>go to gym
>qt being inducted
>fucking legitimately qt
>not just a 'would bone'
>but legitimately 10/10 qt
>cannot stop thinking about
FUCK
when i get to 1/2/3/4 do i get to ask her for a spot

You just need to join the masterrace

>having a bf is like having a gymbuddy you can fuck
>guys naturally get along better than guys and girls
>less complicated
>guys give better head because they know how dicks work
>objectively more aesthetic
>don't need to provide for him, because every self-respecting man wants to earn his own money

2016: JOIN NOW

You are allowed to talk to girls once you stop calling them 'qt's on Veeky Forums. That shit is so autistic.

>Have gf
>Engineer that makes a fuckload
>lifts and cooks amazing food

Not sure where you guys look for these girls but you've all got it wrong.

We earn more money though.

Except your gains don't mean literally anything unless you have the HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME

Its not anyone else's fault you have no standards. Stop complaining and get some.

working out for someone else than yourself

you're never going to make it

Buddy, girls don't like you not because you don't have a perfect 'height, face, or frame'

They aren't fucking you because you're retarded.

Not fighting is actually a red flag that someone doesn't care about the relationship

Yeah this. If you believe in evolution, than you can't possibly believe life can be fair because otherwise why do species attempt to accrue extra resources for their offspring. Similarly, if you believe in God and creationism, than you can't possibly believe life can be fair, as God explicitly said Jews are his people and shit like firstborns are generally special.

>but they don't do nothing
The only problem with that is your crappy use of a double negative . Learn to basic English before trying to insult

I genuinely wish I was gay bro, but that's just not how it worked out.

Pretty much.

This is true about my gf except i need to teach her how to suck cock. And no saying all gays are good at sucking cock is like saying everyone who likes football and knows how it works is amazing at it. The best head I've gotten from anyone were a 25 year old girl and a 31 year old girl. They legit accept that they want penis at that point.

>mfw the 25 yr old girl squeezes the base and sucks off the head like she's eating ice cream

I came so hard. Only girl who gets me off orally. Just holy shit.

>Not fighting is actually a red flag that someone doesn't care about the relationship
That only applies to men though. Women really can't help that shit when they're falling out of a relationship, they need some sort of pretext to wind you up.

Never get emotionally invested when it comes to this stuff.

It's that simple.

Oh totally. Just like not being cucked into raising Jamal's baby means you're a racist