We gives tips we have discovered through our journey towards getting Veeky Forums

We gives tips we have discovered through our journey towards getting Veeky Forums

>even 30 mins of cardio after every workout makes a big difference towards looking better
>Cardio doesn't kill gains
>SS is not enough for a good body
>OHP is perhaps the best lift when it comes to aesthetics

Doing SS routine. Which lifts should i add? Keep in mind im using a home gym, only got the stuff needed for SS.

I swim for 30 minutes every day after working out and that's been great for leaning out

3 sets of 10 reps of one bodypart each for muscle definition like barbell curls for arms, dumbbell overhead press for shoulders, ect.

You need an abb routine to look aesthetic. Squats and diet alone won't do it

it's easier to just leave cardio for the rest days, unless you're cutting

2nd this. Dont be scared to replace all your bb stuff with db versions wvery once in a while. More balance to the physique. Definitely add ab work. Squats dont give you abs like rippetoe says.

Do incline db/bb bench press sometimes. Way joocier pecs that way. Gotta hit that inner pec

thx senpai, what parts are especially lacking when doing SS?

I did SS for over a year.
My body was lacking in quite a few areas.

You arms especially biceps will be lacking. I added 5 sets of 8-10 curls.

Your upper chest will be lacking.
I added 3 sets of 8-10 of incline barbell bench.

This made a big difference which I am glad I made.

Arms, chest, abs, hams, lats, obliques.

>Monitor your blood pressure when taking any stimulants. ECA raised me to stage 1 hypertension when normaly i am Just because you eat healthy and are otherwise relatively fit does not mean you are in the clear

Asthetically? Everything but legs.

>anavar isn't real
>they're just trying to get you out of the thread because they think your a spaz

>The only way to make facial gains is by lower bodyfat
>You will look much much better with shift lifts and low body fat then you would with high lifts and high body fat.
>Body fat is everything to your appearance

>OHP is perhaps the best lift when it comes to aesthetics
Best of the big 4 maybe. Dumbell press and lateral raises do more to increase your lateral delts. OHP mostly focuses on front delts. Bent over rows are a good rear delt workout.

>Body fat is everything to your appearance
I really hope this is true. Now on my first cut after only 2 months lifting on maintainance calories but I can't stand walking around with almost 20% bf when I know how easy it is to cut.

>>even 30 mins of cardio after every workout makes a big difference towards looking better

How the fuck does cardio make you look better?
Yeah it has a llot of benefits, but looking better defo isnt one of them.
It doesnt make any sense.

maybe its perspective, but something about his legs isn't right

I know personally cardio makes me look more cut immediately afterwards, so it helps with facial aesthetics. Long terms effects should be obvious.

Hyperextension in the knees. I have it too, shit sucks senpai

Anyone who did SS for over a year is retarded. There is no excuse for being a novice lifter that long. don't listen to this guy

>cardio doesn't make you look better
Typical morbidly obese response.

>30 mins

If you have the energy to do HIIT for 30 minutes after lifting I applaud you.

i usually look bloated after