Go home for the summer

>go home for the summer
>parents only eat shit food
>made my mother cry last night for refusing to eat dinner and going out to grab a rotisserie chicken and broccoli
>banned from preparing my own food in the kitchen
What do?

>rotisserie chicken
>not shit food

be a man and get your own place

Move out or accept it and dirty bulk for the summer

>that picture
WHAT THE HELL

the fuck

>tell mom I'm bulking
>she cooks me a SkettyO lasna
Based mom.

I'm 18 and fell for the university Jew. I'm already in debt because the folks didn't save up a fund for me and I'm too stupid for a full scholarship.

move out you fucking manchild

or alternatively get some protein powder and make it fit your macros since you likely consider it to be "shit food" since it doesn't have enough protein

cutting does not excuse being petulant

Get a job and buy your own food you freeloader. Got to a temp service and get a job doing physical labor. Get paid to work out all day. I keep telling people to get factory jobs but no one listens. They are ALWAYS looking for reliable drones for grunt work.

That's slightly taking the piss, but go look at the side of a store bought spaghetti and it'll have a load of sugar in it.

Huh? Why?

Do americans really do this?

this made me throw up
good thing I'm cutting

I've never anyone do it, but the mega-daddies here do crazy things

>do the people from the most obese and retarded shit place in the world do this?

ftfy

It's shit food because it's shit food. You're a retard.

Because I'm being "rude". My mother is a whale who only gets out of bed to cook so when I don't eat her cheese casserole or marinara bread I'm considered a barbarian.

why is it shit food? what makes the food your parents cook more shitty than the generic normie food the rest of us ate when we were back from college? what makes you a special snowflake?

what stupid meme is this?

do whatever the fuck you want and stare her down if she gives you shit. Or just flat out ignore her. Best option though: move out.

>what stupid meme is this?
Probably more vegan trolling.

>everyone eats the exact same thing in every part of the world
You've lost the plot, kid. Consider suicide.

Vegan diets have been proven to reduce the risk of many cancers.

But in turn it makes YOU Cancer.

>I'm already in debt
You don't have to pay back student loans until after you finish school, right? So get a job, any shit job, find some room mates, and rent a room. Not hard.

pls kill yourself. There is no hard legit study that says a vegan diet is the best diet for a long life. Babies die because of stupid vegan diets. People who are strict vegans still die because of cancer (rip in piece steve jobs). Vegans are just stupid cucks who enjoy cucking themselves.

If you want to be a vegan, fine, be a vegan. Keep that shit to yourself.

Buy a hot plate.

Just what I expected from faggots who are convinced that you NEED to eat meat to be healthy. Top lol.

no where did we say that. Please off yourself in the most painful way.

How do I apply to a factory..

Ew, factory job
There are better entry level jobs need physical labor, trust me I would know

Why don't you share then, lad?

The easiest way, especially if it is one of your first jobs or you have little experience is to look for a temp service in your area. In Michigan, there is a temp service called Manpower that is popular. It depends on where you live. Basically you go there and fill out some applications, take a drug test, do a math test for babies, and they do the job hunt for you, for a small cut of your paycheck, of course.

I am on summer break now living at home with parents. I went to a temp service and got a job for $13.00/hr ($0.50/hour goes to temp service), and basically I walk around all day moving boxes.

>$0.50 an hour goes to the temps
Fuck that.

Excuse me, *that require physical labor
I won't go too into detail but last summer I was one of the pulley people for an outdoor kids rock climbing thing (80% were kids) among other things at that job, my co workers were sociable and friendly and the kids never really got on my nerves, if anything they made the job funner (I don't live in a shithole with shit educated/ disciplined kids plus the company was always also hired by rich schools or by company's with chill families)
Gotta be careful if cutting though, too many free treats for being an employee. Plus going on free rides while cleaning up or on break

Btw a tip of advice for my fellow younger anons, if you're looking into getting an entry level job or working retail try for places where customer satisfaction is high or a hobby or craft store, the customers are much kinder and patient and are genuinely happy when they get help from employees
Pic is from google

It sounds shitty, but in reality, I'll earn 16 paychecks over the course of this summer. That $0.50/hour will only lose me about $320 over the course of the summer. In exchance, I got a job on my first day back from school and didn't waste any time to start working. If I had searched for a better job and found one a week later, that would have costed me a weeks paycheck, basically what the temp service will make off of me for the summer.

Maybe if I had looked harder I could have found a job that pays better, but even at $12.50 it's the most I've ever made.

Ask her to cook for her and your dad or your family
Cook some amazing healthy food
Your mum and dad are convinced to eating more healthy
Explain to them it's cheaper
Explain that cooking can be fun

Aslong as you don't take the bait and go to her giving her sympathy when she's crying because you wouldn't eat along
Explain to her why you are refusing to eat her unhealthy food
If she doesn't accept this and want/forces you to eat unhealthy tell her that she is demotivating you

TL;TR
>Make delicous healthy food to convince parents to eat helthy
>Stand your ground and values

I have the same financial problems as you, but my parents aren't retarded so I have no problems living at home. Maybe you should try to help change your parents

>WOE IS ME
>WHY DIDN'T MY PARENTS GIVE ME MORE FREE SHIT!!!!!!???

It's easy as fuck to move out and you can easily afford going to school on student loans or by getting a fucking job during the summer. You're just making excuses, you entitled fucking millennial.

I don't think a single thing 'Americans' do according to Veeky Forums is done by more than 3% of Americans

not that extremly but american meatbal recipes for example can have up to SIX SPOONS OF SUGAR

Watch that edge, lad.

>spoons

I've never found a meatball recipe that calls for sugar, either troll or retarded

you don't deserve shit you entitled brat. if your parents didn't save money for you, tough shit, be thankful they housed you for 18 years and counting.

I've been paying rent on this piece of shit trailer for the past two years while Dad collects unemployment and mom grows fatter. Stop assuming things.

>american capitalism in action

can you have you and your mom talk to someone professional looking? dietician, nutritionist, therapist, whatever. that might be enough to convince your mom to let you cook. since bodybuilding food is poverty-tier food, you might also save money if you cooked too.

And how much do you earn on government bux?

Do you think rotisserie means something other than just being cooked on a rotating spit, or are you a vegan faggot?

Maybe I can get my roommate to come over in a suit and play up the part. He's early 30s on the GI Bill, so he could pull off the professional looking part. Solid idea. It would be better if Dr. Oz said something even tangentially related though.

What a stupid USA meme.
If you're not a complete family of fucking aspies then why the fuck would you be in such a rush to move out?
>so I can f-f-fuck g-girls in my own s-space...
Yeah, because you're going to be a great fucking alpha if you can't get laid in high school when you're living at home.
If you have a good home life, or even a decent one, there's no shame in living at home for a while, especially if you're working, but even if you're just in school or working on finding a job. As long as you contribute at home nobody (who matters) thinks there's anything weird about it. It's a great way to save some money for a down payment on a house so you're not chucking your money into somebody else's mortgage or pocket through rent for a decade.

>most obese
that's mexico, stupid

>proven
You don't know how science works. So of course you're a fucking vegan...

Children, observe the wild asshole in its natural habitat. Fascinating.

Our brains did NEED meat to evolve to the level of cognitive functioning we have today. Meat is a major catalyst in our evolution that actually was absolutely necessary. You're sitting here going against evolution, as if you actually know better (you obviously don't)

Limp wristed cuck detected.

>Yeah, because you're going to be a great fucking alpha if you can't get laid in high school when you're living at home.
High school grills don't mind fucking you in the back of your car. I used to fuck my gf in her bedroom after school and then bolt out of her window when her dad got home. Those kinds of shenanigans are frowned upon if you're older than 18. Nobody is going to put up with that anymore.

>there's no shame in living at home for a while, especially if you're working, but even if you're just in school or working on finding a job.
As someone who is living with his dad and looking for a job in the U.S, I prefer not to talk to girls than to tell them that I am living with my dad and looking for a job. It's a total waste of time, because they'll never talk to you again. And who can blame them? Why should they put up with that kind of shit when they don't have to?

If you're in college it's a different story, sure. In that case it's excusable, but what's not excusable is to whine about it when you have other options. Renting is fine while you're in college. You move around too much for anything else to be practical.

Lol how long ago did you graduate? You haven't been able to pay for college with a summer job since the 90's. OP is definitely a little bitch but your comment it pretty fucking stupid.

Circular logic is the hallmark of the cripplingly retarded mind. You're literally too stupid to make gains. I've never seen anything like it.

>not taking her food to your room and putting it in a plastic baggie
>not getting your food before she starts serving her own

bitch nigga

OP, you stupid nigger.
You should be educating your dumb hick family and HELPING them cook.
But whatever, you're all too stupid to make it.

>projecting this hard

are you aware of how much fat is in a market rotisserie chicken? that shit is not healthy.

and before you say "muh healthy fats," that greasy garbage is not good fat.

>banned from preparing my own food

why

what kinda faggot are you just make your food idk why you give a fuck what they say its only food

>>banned from preparing my own food in the kitchen
you're underage kid

Eating less reduces the risk of cancer. Avoiding sugar reduces the risk of cancer. Veganism is NOT healthy and there is no evidence that such a restrictive and counter-evolutionary diet reduces cancer risk.

Ignorant moron.

>I'm already in debt
GOD BLESS AMERICA

I think saving up for your child's college fund is 'Being a Good Parent 101'.

And no, I don't think College is a particularly good idea either.

These are just things you do. No leave it to beaver bootstrap nonsense.

stop being a cunt and just eat smaller portions then, autistic faggot

>you're a retard
You see the irony here right?

Wow. It's clear to me that you've never read any studies or even have any idea of how certain vitamins and deficiencies work.

Truest post on Veeky Forums right now.

>one of the pulley people

Ohhhhh boy

Did you have any qualifications, or at least a solid amount of rock climbing experience?

Eat dinner with your family and for the rest of your meals eat super low cal shit that can satiate you aka veggies. Explain that you're on a strict diet but still want to eat your mother's cooking so you need to be able steam/microwave vegetables.

well this is what i'd tell you to do if you didn't already fuck up so hard you've banned yourself from the kitchen, probably by being an autistic shit and telling them how superior your diet is and how bad your mother's cooking is for your health.

diet and lifting can't cure autism

Your family is happy to have you back and spend time with you but chances are they're stupid pigs that only know how to stuff their face with garbage. By denying them your presence while they're stuffing their fat faces you're denying them the only activity they feel they can share with their weird autistic son. Try to spend time with your family, don't criticize their shitty diet or say anything that could be interpreted as condescension to their lifestyle.

Don't ever say that you don't *want* to do something they want to share with you such as eating literal shit, emphasize that you truly do want to eat this hot shit on a plate but you can't because some excuse BUT REALLY MOM THANKS A LOT THIS IS GREAT I'M GLAD I CAN AT LEAST HAVE DINNER WITH YOU WHILE I'M ON MY DIET

>be thankful they housed you for 18 years and counting

It was their choice to have child, so they should care for it. Nobody has ever been asked to be born.

Do you even know what that word means?

>Because I'm being "rude". My mother is a whale

Yes you're being rude you edgy fucking cunt. Have some self respect for fuck's sake