Gf/ Bf General

Gf/ Bf General
Can we have a significant other thread?

this board used to be fitness and health, i think mental health relates to the topic. the purpose of this thread is some good quality venting to like minded people. r9k can fuck off back to their circle jerk normie bs board

>I'm an adult and won't spend all fucking day texting you edition

My boyfriend is a great guy, no complaints

OP here, my gf is making me feel like some sort of american psycho/nighcrawler freak. i really dont think i'm doing anything wrong i just can't be bothered with texting all day

what's he do that makes him great?

Gf is pretty good and likes the gym too but

>makes me mow her yard
>I'll be all settled in for the night and she'll go "teehee user lets go downtown where there's lot of bums and foreigners and go have a drink ^_^"

Your grammer disgusts me
You're not even text lingo bad grammar that's just straight up broken English

I'm almost 21 and have never had a gf. Is there any hope? Most girls my age already have kids, I feel like I missed my chance

21 and already have kids?

Where the hell do you live?

What backwater shithole so you live in where most 21 year Olds are mothers? Either learn to love milf pussy or go somewhere where there will be people with similar interests as you. Befriend one of them and fuck 'em

Go to /r9k/ or /adv/ or fucking /soc/ with this shit for fucks sake

> girls my age
found your problem

This. Older women are top tier

i'm the one texting in green, the white text is my gf

Backwater shithole describes my town pretty well. Wish I could move but I don't want to leave my family behind (Already tried moving before but with no friends I missed them too much)

>slightly overweight feminist girl with huge tits wants me to be her bf

Now this is a feel that is both difficult to identify as well something I never could have imagined myself eccountering

>Don't wanna leave my family behind

Don't be a fucking pussy. I left for university on another fucking continent when I was 18, you sure as fuck can move to the closest real city to your town you sedentary faggot

tell her to get a hobby

I actually meant teens but whatever works for you

she thinks you're not into her and is having a meltdown. i know this feel too well

>I'm an adult
>posts this shit

I said never again to that bullshit 5 years ago and I'm still not feeling the urge to go back.

Boyfriend and I are getting fit together since we decided to get fat together.

We're both the heaviest we've ever been but I'm excited that he cooks with me.

how do i respond to this? i'm a grown man who doesn't text all fucking day + im actually into her i just need some time to recharge my social abilities. i cant be on all the time

Copy paste this post and send it to her you fucking idiot

>04/05/2008
>05/19/2012

>01/06/2016

how fucked are we user?

Just explain to her that you're an introvert and don't really feel the need to text all the time. You're fine listening to her drama and shit but your life just isn't as dramatic and that's alright.

When I'm talking to my girl after a long day she goes on for about 10+ minutes about her day and I usually have about 20 seconds of stuff to talk about. I'm the same way user. I just don't think there are many exciting things in my day to talk about.

Also, If she's looking for someone to just yap to all day and night about "drama" and have them yap back, that's what her girlfriends are for.

>you seem distance
Tell her to go back to school

>Go with gf and family on 16 hour car ride to city for wedding
>Spend 6 days with gf and her family
>Drive 16 hours back
>Gf spend another day and a half with me before leaving to spend a few days at other family's house

>Calls me as soon as she arrives just to chat and see what's up like we didn't just spend 10 days together

i don't really have anything specific bc im not her. i skimmed a bit of the 5 love languages book by Gary Chapman trying to understand why my ex was so cold. if you can figure out whatever category makes her feel loved and is something you're willing to do then she might be able to adjust to your non-text style. but desu it's these little incompatibilities that snowball into relationship death at some point. I got used to my ex not texting much but there was a whole bunch more dumb things that made me feel bad so I bailed eventually.