Veeky Forumsizen Pets

Does Veeky Forums own any pets? Here's my dogbro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e4Ym78yDctM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice. here is my dogbro, she is aesthetic as fuck

>dogbro
>she
>american education

>english cocker spaniel
>american

a dogbro is a dogbro, regardless of gender

Scum of the earth right here

Hell yeah. Here's a random pic I have on my laptop of my best friend Eli.

You should be careful living that close to the edge: you might cut yourself.

posting dead dogs in a fitness forum. Get a life man.

I've seen all kinds of fucked up shit on the internet this doesn't bother me.

It is still annoying though because this isn't the place for that and you are clearly a loser with nothing better to do.

I think we may have found the apex edgelord.

literally ignore it, you know he/it masturbates at the thought of you ragging and crying over dead animals don't you?

Poo in loo or chink spotted

labrafriend after a 2 mile run.

youtu.be/e4Ym78yDctM

Her ears are so fluffy.

10/10 would play with

How good of a running partner is a lab? How did your labbro do on the 2 mile?

my man max here is about 14 right now, but this picture was taken 3 years ago and admittedly he looks great here compared to now

nobody is more loved than this nigger

>tfw best friends dog just had 7 puppers
>catahoula/lab/??? mix
>theyre all amazing and i need one

but i just moved back in with my mom and she hates dogs. i just want a dogbro since i cant seem to land a girl. i just want a buddy that can be supportive and help me when things get rough.

pretty good actually, he's 5 and has a bit of trouble in the heat (80 degrees F or higher)

but they don't quit, so you have to keep your eye on them -- else they'll literally run themselves to death.

Here's my doggo. She loves running and hiking. Border collies are very athletic dogs.

What a beauty :3

She sleeps in front of the door instead of her bed so she can guilt trip me for leaving every morning. As soon as I leave she goes to her bed.

dogbros, both lazy as fuck. they're never gonna make it.

pic is parents doge

retard

cute af pup, tbqh

Dachshund lab mix. I hate dogs, they are like kids that never grow up. Found this little guy late one night and brought him to the shelter the next day. Felt so awful after he didn't want to leave me and looked back to me as he was walked to the back. Cried the entire way home and visited him every day for a week until I could adopt him. Lived with my parents at the time so I had to move out for him.

Times I wanted to kill myself he was there for me to pick me up. Times I wanted to give up when running mile upon mile he was there by my side to pull me through. I love him with all my heart.

Women have come and gone as well as jobs and careers. But him and I, we are forever and I wouldn't want to wake up to anyone else.

Even as I type this I'm shitting on the toilet and he's sitting by my side. That's love man.

My catbro

BEHOLD MY GOLIATH DESTROYER OF LESSER PETS
FEAR HIS GARGANTUAN MASS
COWER UNDER THE SHADOW OF HIS PERMA-BULK PHYSIQUE

Sleep tight, all puppers.

dont have a dog and a homegym

rip in peace snausages

This lil guy right here. 13yrs old and still going strong.

looks like a true bro

Btw I never wanted a cat. But this guy followed me for 3 miles. Wouldn't stop meowing. He's a very dog like cat. I'm getting him to fetch and shake. He also likes water.

Dogs are truly the greatest bros there are

He's starting to make some good gains now those 10+ yolks a day are making a difference

My adorable doggo

your cat is awesome bro

people fail to realize how dependant and lovable are cats once they get used to human company, +some of them have this really especial character/genetics that makes them total bros

pic related comes to my room every morning to cuddle with me, follows me everywhere when he's active, plays hide-and-seek with me, etc

>plays hide and seek with a natural predator
>sensory organs evolved specifically for hunting and stalking prey

I'm guessing you don't win very often desu.

I live with this thing
She's like a whinny toddler

loose every time, motherfucker is a shifty little beast

he spots me no matter how sneaky and slow I am, I think he can even listen to my pajamas rubbing against the floor, even though I can't (yea no shit)

I discovered you can dodge its attacks tho, as a mere clumsy human I mean. You have to look really close to its eyes and body. Its pupils will begin to dilate until he decides to strike, at this very moment he will slighly tense his entire body. 50% chance tho, he's fast as lightning

they are truly effective and magnificent killing machines

post more dogbros so i can live vicariously through all of you

posted earlier, but here's labrafriend playing fetch with the kiddo.

Doggos a best

old doggo, had to rehome due to barking :(

Dogbro is vicious

How do I strength train my dog?

He's aesthetic af forearms the size of a tree

What is "is" mannnn

If I rub his belly,would he like it?

get on my label

Meowzers

Posted him in a general but still havent named him...

>not naming it tickles

shiggy

Bros I've never had a dog before. In actual fact I was terrified of them when I was kid and I am still pretty uneasy around them. Hence I want to get a dog to get over this uneasiness, and have a good companion. What are some dog basics 101? Is it possible to own a dog whilst living by yourself in an appartment? Will the dog not tear the place up if someone isn't there looking after it or does it depend on the breed? What if I am out from like 8am-8pm due to work and the gym? Is that too long for the dog to be on its own without any company?

What in the name of fuck is that

>tickles
Ayyyyy

dogs will pretty much adapt to any lifestyle; 12 hours is a bit much though. (8 hours is easy-peasy though.)

basically you'd want to let em out in the morning, then again when you get home from work or whatnot.

they do great in apartments, but oddly enough the larger the breed, the better for apartment living. (calmer, less prone to bark, and just generally lazier)

puppies will destroy your shit if left alone, it's to be expected. either crate or confine until they outgrow the chewing stage. Some breeds are more prone to destruction (border collies, terriers -- high energy in general = chewing.)

Top-tier post.

What are some, to use a Trump phrase, "LOW ENERGY" dogs then?

By let them out do you mean just take them for a walk outside?

Isn't leaving them in a crate or confine for 12 hours a bit inhumane?

Also any Canadian dog owners on here? What do you guys do in winter? I will most likely be living in Canada by the time I get a dog

The broest of bros.

labs can be pretty lazy (i'm partial)
great danes, mastiffs, greyhounds.. hounds of any variety actually etc. But greyhounds and great danes are probably the laziest, low energy dogs you'll ever see.

and yeah, take them out to pee and poop twice a day minimum. walking 3-5x a week.

confining or crating for 12 hours is a bit rough but doable though (as long as they have access to water)

8 is pretty standard. At least until they outgrow the chewing phase.

Not that user but I'll help out where I can.

There's a saying that a tired dog is a well behaved dog. When I was living in an apartment I would take my dogbro out for runs or long walks all the time. A dog with a bunch of pent up energy is going to be more prone to destructive behavior out of sheer boredom while you're gone.

12 hours alone at all is going to be a bit rough, be it in a crate or otherwise, but dogs are "den animals" so they will actually feel more comfortable in a crate/confined space, especially alone and in a new environment. Crating a dog for 8 hours a day isn't bad, especially if you're stimulating it when it's not in the crate.

The key with crating is to have the dog think of the crate as a positive place. Don't use it for punishment, or else the dog will associate being in the crate with being bad and will never feel comfortable in it. Leave it in a quieter place in the house so the dog will associate it with rest/quiet time.

Do dogs ever poo or piss in the house? I dont think I would be able to hand that if its on a regular basis. Obviously they'll be like that as puppies, what if I buy one who is like three years old and has been trained?

sorry im not very funny user
but your dog can be the next new meme

Okay gotcha, thanks for the advice.

What about turning up with my bros on Friday and Saturday nights? Will I still be able to blast music and get shitfaced with them or will it make the dog go crazy? Likewise what about coming in at 4am in the morning after partying?

not if you properly house train them.

mine is 5 years old (lab) and hasn't had an accident in about 3 years.. and that was only becasue i was late getting home from work one night and didn't get him out.

real question should be though, why do you want a dog? they're a big responsibility. if you don't love dogs, you should probably.. not get one.

Depends on how well socialized it is. If the dog is used to peace and quiet all the time it might get stressed out with a bunch of guys, but if you introduce it to plenty of people early on then having a loud night with the bros is no problem at all. My dogs love when friends come over because it's more people for them to play with.

Going out/coming home late at night isn't a problem, but it's important to have a pretty set schedule for taking them out to piss/shit. It minimizes in-house accidents when you take them out at around the same time each day (before leaving for work/right after getting back home, for example). If you're expecting to be out all night just take your dogbro out for a quick walk before you leave and you'll be fine.

Okay interdasting.

>if you don't love dogs, you should probably.. not get one.

I feel like I've never got the chance to even know dogs tbhfam. My family were very anti-pet. We never had any any and my parents used to make fun of people who did. I think it was because of that I developed a fear of them. I think I would like dogs once I take care of my own

Do you have any friends with dogs? If so, it may be worth it to ask if you can watch their dog for a weekend or something before getting one of your own. You are literally in charge of something else's life so it's not something to dive into unless you're 100% sure you're ready for that commitment.

I unfortuanetly don't! Thanks for the advice tho, I'm going to have a longer think about it