Will lifting make up for being Swedish? Or will I like like a try hard loser like Latsbrah?

Will lifting make up for being Swedish? Or will I like like a try hard loser like Latsbrah?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440290/Syrian-migrant-rapist-attacked-schoolgirl-escapes-Swiss-jail-goes-run-female-prison-guard-fell-him.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QOAdY3mqNJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=eApXFeWKnas
youtube.com/watch?v=VxsQei5DoKU
en.wikipedia.org/
thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing can make up for being European

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440290/Syrian-migrant-rapist-attacked-schoolgirl-escapes-Swiss-jail-goes-run-female-prison-guard-fell-him.html

I think you should lift irrespective of your nationality.Lifting has alot of health benefits that will help you in the long term.Just don't become a lard ass and do your cardio too.

Man I used to like and follow Latsbrah until his channel went full political, instead of bodybuilding/powerlifting oriented.

This, gains kitchen with the suprise flexes were glorious

no amount of lifting will make him stop being a loser

his gf broke up with him months ago and he is alone since then

but he has almost 34k subscribers

no she didnt

how do you know

i'm more curious as to where you got that info from

is that you latsbrah? you're my biggst role model

he said they broke up months ago in an interview.

and he probably has a narcissistic personality disorder, thats why she might have left him

youtube.com/watch?v=QOAdY3mqNJ0

this, i have good memories about his traning/cooking videos, i remember that i was always looking forward to his next video just to have some kind of motivation but he went full retard with politics. I hope he will come back one day

Or maybe hes a loser like everyone that browses /pol/

nah i'm not him, link interview or i call bs. whether he's narcissistic or not is not something that I care about.. I just enjoy his informative fitness vids

He talks about Ethnic purity and that one should never abandon his own country
Meanwhile, he follows his gf to Ireland

Also his brother took all the genes while he looks like someone and probably has, FAS

>I just enjoy his informative fitness vids

there are almost none, he earns his money with online coaching so he doesn't give free advice

the interview
youtube.com/watch?v=eApXFeWKnas

some shit
youtube.com/watch?v=VxsQei5DoKU

Trips witnessed
And youre right, guy in pic looks pretty good but thats one fucked up pose he is doing

and his newer vids are back in sweden

thats almost a year old interview.

STOP raping you rapefugee

Stop posting some random no leg dyel Faggo Chad claiming that's his brother

there are some newer ones. I will listen to them now

Nah, they still together. Check his or her instagram. Nice try you beta-leftist.

It really is his brother, it'll take you 30 seconds if you just look on his Instagram
Also
>no legs

This is blatant lies and propaganda.

We have the least rapes in the western world, the only reason why the statistics look like they do is because we treat a lot of sexual violence as rape and our women report to the police when they are victimized. Because they trust our multi-ethnic police force.

The average cost for the entire immigration to Sweden per swede is a netflix account, two pizzas and a coke.

You talk of a collapsing nation but i who live here dont see that. I see friends from different cultures coming together in joy and harmony.

Most of the refugees reported crimes can be traced to racists btw.

Just a few weeks back racists and nazis went on a beatingspree through Stockholm. They are just sitting at home, being marinated in your nazi propaganda and waiting for a false flag racist calling the police on a refugee-CHILD (seriously most refugees are younger than 8) to do your bidding.

Disgraceful.

Sweden is, was and will continue to be a nation of immigrants for immigrants. The wallons built medieval Sweden together with dutch and germans. Swedes have done nothing but farm, whine and being racist for decades. Everything good in Sweden has roots in other countries.

I shouldnt even waste my breath on you raging nazis

Open your eyes you fool.

w-what are you

It's bait

finally! someone who isnt a brainwashed rightwing tool, I cant stand all the people who think they know what Sweden is like - though they have never been there! fuuaaaark

beta leftists fuck off

yeah but germans and dutch are great at integrating, see the US for example.

You don't hear German bro's in the US saying "we waz koenigs"

rapefugees on the other hand.. well just look at how they're doing in france or germany.

Yea, that CONSIDERABLY higher rape count than any other western european nation is of no importance.

Fuck off back to /pol.

Stupid Americans shouting shit about Europe.....

same am Somalian living in Sweden for 11 years and saw on /pol/, mostly lies and racist nazis

No problems in Sweden

leave europe, we don't want you here

Who are you even to tell me to leave? I have the citizenship, my whole family too. I'm here to make gains. Go be racist elsewhere

Go be black elsewhere

Kill yourself

T. Spurdo

Sweden has an aging population. We need young immigrants to help keep our country running. Everyone talking about how bad the situation is here has never been here, and I suggest that everyone who believes the lies about my country should fuck off back to your containment board.

Somalians are the worst group.

Even other africans consider you as their gypsies. Fuck off Europe

Latsbrah is cool mang.

I dont undersand why anybody would dislike him for anything other than his political views (which i agree with).

He used to trip here from what i remember. Cool guy.

200 years ago everybody would see this as an invasion

what happened?

Thats what selective immigration is for you huge retard

>
t. Retarded Mongol who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Lifting will never un-cuck you, it's in your genetics.

>He used to trip here from what i remember. Cool guy.
Did he really? I know hes on bb.com

If that happend 200 years ago when us europeans still had balls, the blood would be flowing. Just hink about the massacres, mudslims would be shot on sight.

yes but he was also samefagging massively. I bet he still posts and creates threads about him

Pretty pathetic desu

>thinking the crusades were 200 years ago
cmon buddy

All of his videos are cringe worthy af

Pretty autistic desu

>8 wikipedia sources

>en.wikipedia.org/
>en.wikipedia.org/
>en.wikipedia.org/

Nice try jew

Great argument

beta C U C K
e
t
a

>tfw the alt right has already taken over Veeky Forums

>Implying wikipedia can't be used as a source.
>Non the less on a Mongolian fleshlight enthusiast forum.

didn't know he lived in ireland. gorey, county wexford by the looks of things.

You are the best goy of all

Liberals, please leave. Come back once you grow out of your naive, wishful political views.

>We need young immigrants to help keep our country running.

yeah, look at japan, in a complete mess because they didn't import millions of africans and arabs.

"sweden" won't exist in the future, you might keep the state running, but the swedish people/nation will be gone. sad really but you seem beyond help. at least norway and denmark aren't so suicidal.

it's copypasta

You're fucking retarded.

The refugee crimes are traced back to the police, not racists. The fact that what can be construed as racists (avpixlat, friatider, osv) report on them doesn't make them untrue. I mean, you can't say that the 22-year girl who was stabbed in the back in an asylum center was a right-wing fabrication.

As for the average costs of the refugees across all swedes, it's hard to say, but it's more than what you quote, and desu I'd really like to see your source for that. Probably some expo bullshit, or some leftist think-tank worker pretending to be an economist.

The "beating spree" you're talking about never happened. There were never any police reports made, and it was all based on one testimony given by some unaccompanied "minors". The media just chose to run with the story of "reported beatings", never claiming to know for sure that anything like that took place, only saying there were reports. All they did was hand out flyers. Like, seriously, find me a source where they actually prove it took place.

Sweden was never a country of immigrants for immigrants. When it came to the dutch immigration, it was a matter of a couple of hundred over a long period of time. Even then, the dutch took control over Gothenburg politically and tried to make the official language of the city.

>>Implying wikipedia can't be used as a source.

Jesus fucking christ.... get an education, hippie.

>I don't know anything about the Japanese economy or aging population: The post.

yes, japan is truly a 3rd world shithole for not importing 3rd world shitskin people. such a terrible place, they don't even have rape gangs!

Anyone else here lifting so he can get an American girl to marry for a green card?

Fuck Europe.

If you cant come here with a work visa don't come here, we don't need stupid eurocucks

>takes a holiday to Ireland
>RACE TRAITOR

I'll tell you something no amount of roids and lfting will make up for having a face like that

he's literally autistic

>brainwashed

that guy must be rolling in pussy

>new generation of introverted retards raging at "muh foreign menace"
>identical to every other yahoo who subscribes to stormfront or some other Alex Jones-esque autism
>"we're SO much more enlightened than all those cuckservatives that just repeat what they read online!"

/pol/tard pls kys

Irish people are not white.

Or maybe people are just getting tired of the EU literally displacing Europe's ethnic population with uneducated, violent 3rd worlders.

>We need young immigrants to help keep our country running.

thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs

>Of almost 163,000 people who applied for asylum in Sweden last year, less than 500 landed a job, according to a report by a Swedish public broadcaster.

Are you leftist fags always this dumb? Importing niggers and shitskins does not help Sweden.

It has nothing to do with that. Laws have passef to allow migrants to be paid under min wage dumb storm cuckster

>displacing

What's the point of lifting if you're a Swedish man when Swedish women are now going for the BIG RAPEFUGEE COCKS

what's your point? jews want cheap labour, shitskins work for less. the natives are still being displaced.

woops, forgot they were roman-mermen

European manufacturing industries can't keep up, so you get cheap migrant labour. It's very simple. You (as in white people) aren't having babies in Europe. It's very simple.

>m-muh genocide

You're not having kids, you're complaining on Veeky Forums buddy. No one cares about muh racial purity cuck boy

>literally supporting genocide for the sake of profit

Wew lad

this.

I am not from Sweden but is wear to god only middle class kids that live in white neighborhoods, whent to white schools and generaly don't live in a multicultural hellholes are this retarded.

you get told constantly the world is over populated then told you have plenty of room

go back to syria muhammed

latsbrah is good. he has a great physique, lifts more than probably 98% of Veeky Forums, seems to make a lot of money, is obviously happy, is politically active and has a qt gf. he's veyr open and honest and his vids are entertaining.

then again, this is Veeky Forums - if someone was a male model, won the C&J at the olympics, won mr olympia and was fucking taylor swift, you guys would still find some kind of reason to hate on him.

This picture is a laugh and a fucking half considering /pol/ will absolutely, without fail say you are subject of their logical fallacy if you disagree with them.

>stop shitposting
>KEK/NIGGER/PAJEET/TUMBLR

>source
>wikipedia.org
pick one

C U C K
U
C
K

Tfw its common to want to get strong like your ancestors here

Tfw this would be considered racist in the west.

yeah phagget

whats it feel like to be wrong all the time?

So have kids?