Gym Feels Thread

When someone warms up with your 1RM

>That someone is a girl

Thank god ill never be that weak

for me its 1 lmao pl8

>When you fail your 1rm attempt

REEEEE I WANTED THAT 485 SQUAT

I love it so much when some summerfag is squatting 1pl8 and i walk up and ohp 1pl8 lol fucking faggots i could fuck their bitch

How is that even fucking possible?
Are you ten?

>when someone works in with you and you have to take off half their weight each set

whats RM stand for. i keep seeing it

Rape measures

1 Rep Max. It's usually interchangable with a PR for that lift fucking newfag

Raming your Mommy

Summerfags honestly will think they are stronger than you as long as they have more weight on had a summerfag try to out lift me when I was repping 70 kg ohp he puts on 75 and push presses it then looks at me like hot shit

Raptor Menstruation

>i could fuck their bitch

how ? like would you follow them on facebook

Rectal movement

>implying I have a bitch to fuck

thanks guys

>gym crush is taller than you

More like tfw I warm up with everyone's 1RM

I did this the other week while working in with a guy. Felt like a god

>just failed 475 today cause I got stuck in the hole
I-I can still hit 500 by the end of the year, r-right guys?

This is one of my favourite feelings.
I'm a /fraud/ bodybuilder, and I normally work out at this great bodybuilding gym in which I'm about middle of the road when it comes to strength.
This summer, however, I'm on a 4 month contract in another city, so I just joined a cheap regular gym.
It feels so funny to go in there when I'm hitting chest, bench 1 plate for 30 (sounds dumb, but helps me nail the form in subsequent sets), 2 for 15, 3 for 10, then start hitting the heavy weights for work sets.
I do other stuff relatively heavy (compared to normies at a normie gym) too, but bench is the most satisfying to me.

> tfw no amazon godess

s-stop it user

>Squatting 205
>Last rep
>Feels like my head is going to explode
>qt waiting for the next rack smiles at me and says "Wow that was a lot of weight! Good job!"
>Later see her squatting 2pl8

I wish I had a fitnessfu.

>gym bro is catching up
Im happy for him but still want to be the best.

>that bastardized slav pepe
>that form
What exersize is that even supposed to be?

I love these threads!

Your neckbeards years give me a bomber.
Then I go lift

Good on you, i wish i had a bomber

>When someone's working sets are your warm up

> 3.5 years of lifting mainly compounds
> Boss is a crossfit whore and tell me to join him
> Too much intensity, nearly dying with RX for women
> mfw everybody try to cheer me saying that everybody has to start somewhere
> mfw women finishing way before me
> mfw they treat me like a newcomer to gym

T-tomorrow I will DL lmao3 p-plates and they will see....

>when you bench 2pl8 for the first time and you started off pretty skelly
Took me 16 months. Terrible progress, but we're all definitely gonna make it bros, just keep going.

over head squat. i see people do this often, have you never been in a gym? Nigger

>3.5 years of lifting
> 3pl8 DL
...what

Well.... not everybody has high testorenone levels and grow fast... My genetics are shit and I try to do the best I can with the shit I recieved :(

Lel don't let the e-statters on Veeky Forums make you feel bad about your progress. Ever notice how everyone on here somehow benched 225 after 6-8months of lifting but then you go to the gym and very rarely will you see someone even touch 2pl8? Yeah. E-statting is a real thing.

16 months to hit 2pl8 bench is perfectly fine and normal progress. I have a buddy who's been lifting for 18 months and his max bench is 170.

Arms stay extended for the whole exersize and behind the neck ohp is murder on the shoulders.

Get at me, nigger.

why is the bar on pepe's head?

Oh how I feel your pain.

>OHP is my weakest lift
>gymbro surpassed me in it and gives me this shit-eating look whenever we ohp
>makes me feel like shit and angry every time

I can stil bench, squat, and deadlift way more than him so fuck that shit I'm not weaker than him.

>decide to try running
>took shit before I went to gym
>one of those shits that cork up a bunch of gas
>intermittently farting the whole time I'm on the treadmill
>basically standing in a cloud of ass gas
>everytime someone walks by the give me a dirty look

;_;

You're a complete faggit if you think this is true

Was that you, you disgusting pig?

>Huge increase in every lift
>Still look like complete shit

holy shit came here to say that I just hit 2pl8 dl after 2 months at 27. and after seeing your post i feel even better. thank you based genetics.

>pl8
Just to clarify, we are talking about the 20kg plate, right? I'm getting insecure

Lol @ all u insecure phags at gym. Its a place to improve not compete.

me 2

"I've lifted a dumbell once, why don't girls like me?" This was his problem.

On each side of the bar ofc.

You should train push presses too, user, just in that event that you might need to load up 100kg to fuck with them and not kill yourself with bad technique.

Oh okay, thanks. It's just that I know a 25kg plate exists. I've only seen 20kg plates in my (shit) gym, but I wondered if 25kg might be common in less shit gyms.

Bump

>hot girl in free weights
>came together with the guy now doing quarter squats with lolweight
welp, i started lifting to grow stronger not to find girls. Part of that will be to be less of an obnoxious knowitall and not be bothered by other people doing things inefficiently.

>tfw you're deep into a cutting phase and you're intermitten fasting and about to go to the gym

fucccckkk brahs I literally feel like I just wanna take a nap. But at the same time I've never looked this joocey