What do you think of people who hit the gym 5 days a week, but don't diet or anything. Are they wasting their time?

What do you think of people who hit the gym 5 days a week, but don't diet or anything. Are they wasting their time?

bump

If they do it for fun, Let them

At least they're exercising.

What do you mean with dieting? I eat like before i lifted and make solid gains
You should be fine unless your eating habits were pure shit before

Depends on what their goals are. I work out 6 days a week, but i don't count macros and stuff like that i just try to eat healthy.

people that drink every night, eat pizza wings etc....

I was that guy. I just gymed in the winter to stay somewhat athletic. Didn't care about my weight or physical looks. Just didn't want summer to roll around and not be able to make that ten Mile hike. But I decided I want to look good now so I'm counting calories and after I gym this winter I hope to be around 15 bf

Mexibro here. I eat the same thing I always used to eat at home. I just skip the tortillas/sodas. and just portion control. Best shape I've ever been in and I did a lot of sports in highschool.

Working out but not dieting is better than doing neither.

they call themselves power lifters

My grandma goes to the gym 6 times a week because she loves the atmosphere and has many friends their
But her diet make her look chubby if she had it on point she would be the most Veeky Forums grandma in the gym by far

lmao, true

The wall just got 10 ft higher

/thread

>Admitting you're Mexican
There's no flags on Veeky Forums knucklehead

BTFO

They hit the HARD while CHAD eats a PIZZA

>Getting stronger and healthier
>wasting their time

Not everybody wants to get pretty for summer.

Hell, even if they're a landwhale and they only barely exercise, it's a million times better than them sitting around doing nothing.

For bulking, it isnt that of an issue.
As you lift, your hunger will probably increase, which mean youll eat more.

For cutting it's another story, but even with simple cal counting and cardio it's not impossible to do.

Still better than doing all that and not exercising. It's not a waste of time just because they're not eating right too, it's just they could be getting better results.

You PORTION control, PABLO eats TORTILLA and drinks SODA while fucking your ONEITIS

It's called bulking, newfag

It's usually the fat fucks/dyels that seem to spend the most total time in the gym.

After months and years they still look the same. And they're mostly indians too, but maybe its cause im in the UK.

Usually the good looking roiders spend like an hour tops then piss off.

bulking isnt done all year faggot, and its not done by people who need to cut badly.