How do you do it brethren...

How do you do it brethren? How do you deal with the loneliness of living in an apartment bu yourself with no gf and family far away and hardly any friends?

Been living at an apartment with the fiancé for almost a year now but shes gone to bootcamp and I won't see her for a while. I lost most of my friends during the semester and my family is too far to visit enough. Teach me how to be lonely and not die, plz user. The lifting can only distract me for so long.

>pic related is literally me eating our favorite dish right now in the dark alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3OrIr1WrhE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw living alone in an apartment is my dream scenario

maybe with a dog too

this

just remember people are shit and you're better off alone op. your fiancee is probably swimming in cum right now

im in a similar situation. own apartment, family isnt super far away but not too close either. friends have moved all over the place or are too busy to hang out. moved in with my gf, lived together for over a year, she moved out 3 months ago when she left me.

i lift almost every day to kill time. i work monday thru fri. this eats up a good amount of time. I try to do cardio to kill more time. Ive been reading philosophy books. ive been drinking a lot more than i should be recently as well which is great for entertainment but terrible for me. So much time but nothing is exciting anymore.

I jack off daily
Watch TV
Study
Lift
Sleep

Lifes good mang

Yep

Pick up hobbies other than being lazy

Also
>girl is in military
>implying she won't become a cumdump

>I jack off daily
enjoy your erectile dysfunction at 30

You should get some roommates senpai. Not in the way that you would be getting friends, but that there would be people giving you rent money instead of you paying rent all by yourself. That way you can save some cash and having people around will force you to spend time outside

> nothing is exciting anymore
fuck, so much fucking this, your post hit too close to home desu senpai

wat do?

This is all too familiar. Nothing is exciting anymore.

Same.

I started browsing /a/ and just watch anime to fill the time when I'm not lifting, working, or doing chores.

Trump will make anime real... right brehs?

Same senpai :(

>broke up with gf today
>crushing loneliness came back to me all at once

How did I deal with this before I had her bros... Now I can't even resort to anime or vidya anymore because it feels like such a waste of time

>>girl is in military
>>implying she won't become a cumdump
Unfortunately this is true. If she is even slightly good looking she will cheat. I was infantry and i remember that even the ugliest skank in admin looked like a 10/10 after I'd been in field for a few weeks without seeing any women.

Breakups build bodybuilders. Time to use all your newfound time to put everything into your body

This

It's always been like that for me for the past 10 years. I'm 27 now. Anything else would feel weird.

Lift more.

The fact is, there's literally thousands of things you guys could do, but it takes a lot of motivation to want to pursue something "new". I'm saying this because I know exactly how it feels. Frankly, despite feeling bored all the time, you've also become comfortable with not doing much, and it's hard to break free from anything when it has become routine and comfortable.
>there's a new hiking meetup tomorrow morning, should I go?
>nah, I'll have to wake up extra early and it probably won't be worth my time anyway
>comedy show tonight, maybe I should check it out?
>nah, it won't be worth it. It's not like I'll meet anybody new anyway.
>been wanting to record some music for awhile now, when will I get on that?
>Not really sure.
And on and on it goes until you one day decide to say fuck it and just do something already. It's true, many times nothing of that much value comes from pursuing new things, but there's literally nothing else you can do if you wanna break free from the boredom. One day something might just click, but it takes action. I'm aware this is harder than it sounds too.

why is it so hard though, senpai?

I've had the last 4 days off work. I literally have not saids words out loud in 4 days.

To anyone in OP's situation: get out of there.

Good thing he has a fiancé to look forward to. But sitting alone in a cramped apartment can kill your soul.

Stay out of there. Go to the gym twice a day. Get another job. Join a community group of some kind. GTFO

My girlfriend recently cheated on me and I had to go to an STD clinic to get tested for bumps I had on my dick. I have a disease called chancroid that's extremely rare and literally a fucking third world disease. I'm just awaiting my test results to come back HIV positive. You're literally sitting here crying about being an introvert. just go outside and talk to people, it's not that hard.

go make friends

Maybe in 3 years I'll be living that exact dream. Good luck bro

You might as well give up on her and get a dogbro because she's gonna get slammed by every swinging dick in her platoon.

this
living at home w/ parents, gf lives down street, all my friends are either in LA or on the east coast
want to be alone forever
oh well at least i have my catter

Agreed.

Bro your girl is gonna get plowed. Especially if she is going to Ft Sam Houston (if she's anythintng medical)

I would have cut it off earlier if I were you. Cause breaking up while she's in boot camp will be an asshole thing to do.

She might come back to you and tell you she's been faithful, but she's lying.

>chancroid

yikes

Somewhat me.
>living at home w/ parents, no gf lives down street, all my friends are either in San Diego or on the east coast.
>Want to be alone forever

Im also talking to this chick from back home but Im not sure how to break it to her that Im not coming back. I absolutely know shes getting dicked by her beta ex so theres no loss here.

And this. Went to a community college with a bunch of exmilitary men/women all have admitted to cheating on their spouses. Its not even to spite their partners its just the lack of intimacy on base/ship.

this.

Sorry OP.

90% of military women become megawhores.

And when you think about it, what must be going on in a woman's mind to think joining the military is a good decision for her?

When it's been that way your entire life, it gets easy.

>nothing is exciting anymore.

Fucking hell I know what you mean.
Smoking weed, drinking, jerking off, playing video games all seem kinda dull to me.

lifting, shit posting, watching youtube videos and watching UFC fights are the only thing that brings me joy.

I think I'm gonna try and get into cooking.

girls love a guy who can cook, r-right?

Dont forget podcasts while jerking senpai. And yeah ladies dig a stallion who can cook just pls dont brew up any Veeky Forums recipes.

I'm gonna try and make this.

the guys wife made a "fuck me" face right when she started to eat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3OrIr1WrhE

OP u got snapchat?
Happy to chat to a fellow downer.

Hatred and amphetamines

>living in sweden in 2016

Kek she pretty much did. Practice making it yourself then when you invite an introvert qt tell act dumb and say you never tried making this before.

Not him, but I don't think OP would want to put his SC on here. Too many dic pix would be sent to him.

>filename

Hell yeah mane. I've been following cooking channels for a while and damn they made it look so fucking easy.

I did make an oreo cheesecake a few years back. I looked like shit, but it tasted really good. Might try and making that shit again.

Bro its the best!
You fuck up a few yes, but when you don't, shits cash!

Also, get a fleshlight, they are heaps more fun, plus you can practice thrusting

So OP would prefer to stay miserable than to get 1 or 2 dick picks, with a potential bro for life??
That seems like a beta thing to do IMO.
The Alfa always takes the road with more danger.

Plus SC has a block feature

Few tips for cheesecake so it doesn't suck:
- cook it in the oven, then turn the oven off and don't open it, leave it in there for a few hours, then transfer it to fridge, slower cooling = no cracking
- grease the edges of the pan before you make the crust, helps it come off the edge so again doesn't crack
- if you can, place the cheesecake pan in a larger pan filled with water, again this is a cooling thing and helps it not crack

All those broads make it look easy but look at this way baking shit is 10x more difficult then cooking regular food. If you have baking down your are gold dude since they love doing that shit too. Never met female who disliked to bake.

user, I hope your wife is older, you have a strong relationship, and that she hasnt lived a a sheltered life. Coming out of bootcamp and entering the military is a huge life change. She will be introduced to types of people she has never encountered from all the over the country. She's gonna change bro. If she is in her young 20s good luck brah. Seriously.

thanks for the tips bro.

lol yeah I knew I was gonna fuck it up because I was younger and I kinda rushed the last few parts.

> Never met female who disliked to bake.

Yeah thats for sure.
I just hope my cooking skills will be enough to where it will get me a gf.

sex is nice, but damn I just want some chick to love me

>fleshlight

I forgot what it feels like to be lonely, I'm too busy with my life right now. I have one Full time and two part time jobs, an hour working out everyday, then cardio for an hour and posing practice for another hour for competition that's coming up. I'm not natty so I don't take rest days unless I feel sore. I wake up at 5 am and crawl into my apartment by the end of the day by 8 pm, finish preparing my meal for that night and for tomorrow's lunch by 9~10pm and often falling a sleep on my floor. It's 11:47pm now here and I'm about to hit the sack.

You can snapchat me bruh. CaptainMurca108.

hope you like dark colored cock

:D

y-you too

>fiancee in bootcamp
>surrounded by sex deprived men
>men physically fit enough to fight a far
>men that are going to fuck the shit outta yo girl with military style endurance
>yo girl now has that military endurance and can fuck like a navy seal

damn op sorry

Added.

>Implying I'm actually going to tolerate that shit.

Just trying to help a fitizen out you fucknuckle