What other hobbies does Veeky Forums have?

What other hobbies does Veeky Forums have?

>inb4 "my only hobby is lifting"
get more hobbies friendo

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/reader/443838.html#1-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Masturbating, crying, crysterbating

> in b4 faggots thinking mindlessly consuming media is a hobby

Your comic makes no sense
>shows paper
>follows
>shows again

Can't tell if bait or srs

this. gona go crysterbate right now

i love basketball and want to start playing it, i play video games occasionally and thats all i really have time for other than friends/partying sometimes and lifting

>being this western

Watching cartoons and reading.

Yeah, anime fags really don't belong on Veeky Forums.

>biking
>hiking
>reading non-fiction
>play violin
>cook
>anal masturbation

So you're a basic bitch.

basically this but I don't have a bike and replace violin with piano.

reading hentai manga

Writing sci-fi erotic novellas (pays pretty good)
Biking
Restoring old bicycles
Writing screenplays (I'm a former TV writer)
Vexilollogy
Shortwave radio/SDR tuners
Reading
Painting
Flipping yard sale finds

I really like motorcycles. I ride like a complete jackass. It has not gotten me laid but a lot of men start conversations with me when I ride

Reading
Scuba diving
Geocaching
Music
Hunting
Running around naked in a Naruto /ninja pose with my twin katanas named Ice and Fire whilst tipping my MLP fedora into the wind (to help break any wind resistance).

>vaping
>throwing shotput and discus
>fishing
>geocaching
>drinking
>smoking cigars

Racing cars

drawing

>Fishing
>Singing
>Playing drums
>Rapping
>Shooting and collecting guns
>Writing poetry
>Debating
>Collecting copper scrap to cash
>Making bombs

Do chinamen read right to left or what?

>vidya
>cooking
>children's card games
>writing

Pic related is the only option at hand and I hate it but I'm not expecting critique here.

But yeah, ic's the motherland yo

>vaping

You might as well put "being a faggot" as a hobby.

Riding and working on motorcycles

japs read right to left

More importantly: does your hobby help you meet girls?

>vaping
>geocashing
Kys

Mostly hanging out with my darling wife consuming media, hiking, and playing board games/MTG.

Yeah, chicks dig racecars. Just don't insist they wake up at 4am to come with you on a 12 hour road trip to some backwoods track with no showers or bathrooms nearby other than the ones in a rat infested motel 6 where you're splitting a room with 3 other greasy men and the portapotties on the paddock. Mostly they just like the idea of racecars.

Cooking as a hobby even though I'm just a couple months into it, I've been enjoying it as a hobby thoroughly and it helps with my gains.

I just got a new camera, so I've been giving photography a shot, I take long walks to the city now and snap pictures of landscapes, people and dogs in the park, as well as urban bird watching with the camera, so far I've only spotted some pigeons missing their legs and one hawk taking a shit.

I also collect tiny metal soldier figures, they are a bitch to find but it's fun to hunt for them, they join my collection of old military memorabilia. I managed to snatch a swizz model of an Argentine helmet recently.

I smoke my pipe occasionally, perhaps once or twice a week. It's a great pastime but it's one of my more casual hobbies as I don't invest too much on fancy tobacco and I only own 2 different pipes.

>hobbying for girls

how else are we supposed to meet girls?

Don't knock it til you try it m80. I used to think the same thing.

That's next week dog

>Swimming
>Reading (especially anything history)
>Vidya (mostly grand strategy because shit reflex)
>Playing guitar horribly
>Masturbating

how far do u throw

Far, jacob

Boardgames
Warhammer and Mordheim
Martial arts

Pic related, some old terrain I was working on before I had to store it

who the fug is jacob

Gardening, cooking, drawing and both playing and creating video games.

I think hobbies are for the socially inept. You know, people that don't have friends or are NEET. Usually a normal person who has a job works a 9-5 (or something similar) and then lifts after or before work. After, they're usually tired so they unwind. Maybe spend time with family or their significant other? Then for the weekend, a normal person usually spends their times doing shit like hanging out with their friends or maybe going somewhere on a trip.

People who obsess over hobbies do so because they use said hobbies to enhance their persona.
>"Oh look at me, I play guitar. That makes me better than you"

k

>Reading
>Writing
>Singing
>Nature watching
>Star gazing
>Swimming
>Movies, Vidya, Anime (To a certain degree for all three)
>Feeling feels over no BF

Not important. I just transeferred to college weights because I'm trying to walk on to my college team as a sophomore, so my numbers aren't where I want them to be by the beginning of the season.
These are approximations
>35' shot
>100' disc

Nice projection retard, all normies do is work and watch TV, that's their hobby. I can't fucking stand my stupid fucking co workers all they talk about is movies, comics, and game of thrones. And then you have the odd normie, which just plays video games.

Normies are talentless and generally have no proactive hobbies.

Vaping
Building PCs
DE razor shaving
Roasting coffee
Video

>translate manga
>some programming
>swim to unwind
>work
>work some more

What manga project you working on?

Not projection at all. I do tons of shit on the side of what I normally do...but I don't turn it into a dick measuring competition on an Irish potato exchange forum. The point I was trying to make is when individuals intentionally go out of their way to learn something that is socially appealing, such as playing a guitar, it's sad. They do shit like that so others will like them, instead of doing something out of pure love and passion.

does anyone have any hobbies that generate money

Nah, you just go on Irish potato exchange forums and put everyone else down for no reason and claim that only you have real hobbies.

anything if you're good at it people will pay you. even masturbation if you have the right body and access to a camera

My God...the flag fuckers really do exist...and I occupied the same thred as one. Well time to fuckin die now

Artist. Specifically drawing and painting. I facilitate a life drawing class 3 days a week. I occasionally post on /Ic/ it gets really negative there so I try not to get attached.

I kinda suck, but I love art. I'd like to make my own comic. I just get stuck.

Other than that I'd like to get into quad copter/drone shit.

Drawing, animating and digital painting

I've busked before. I had to stop due to time constraints but I'd definitely recommend it if you can find a good spot free of hobos.

Collect and restore antique electric fans.

It's a satisfying hobby. If I don't have a fan to work on I'm probably writing or drawing. Videogames have been reduced down to two hour blocks on select days.

Ha. Nah mate, I never said I was the one who had "real hobbies". I said fuck people who try and find hobbies in order to have people like them.

>put everyone else down for no reason

Do you know where you are?

I take pictures of trash and write flash fiction about it. I do this once a day.

d-do you stimulate your prostate

this post not only rhymes but it also has dubs

>collecting animated hentai

do tell me about this erotic novel job, how good do you need to be at writing, and do you need to get published or do you self publish online?

my nigga

>still need to make pics from after i poured in the green glue sludge.

TV, Anime, sports, some piano, and shit posting

My hobby is building cars but since I don't have any money right now I stick to lifting

And this hitomi.la/reader/443838.html#1-

That's a mighty big assumption you're making, clearly no one who plays an instrument actually thinks its fun. Also I am pretty sure no one restores antique electric fans for the incredible social benefits but what do I know, maybe that faget is the coolest kid in town.

I can tell you right now, no, there isn't much social benefits to my hobby, and I am quite okay with that.

>~5 other people in my state also collect fans. I know two of them.

Missing the point user. This thread shows up constantly, usually with the OP asking what the average Veeky Forumsizen would say if a girl asked them ahat their hobbies are. Then the thread goes into a long debate about which hobbies get the most girls or which ones are better...and I think it's stupid. People shouldn't have a hobby in order to seem more socially attractive to someone else. Theh should do it because they love it

Pretty much this. Those that partake in a hobby because they enjoy it will almost always pick out those that are partaking just for the attention.

Ok, well I am in agreement with that. I wouldn't want to live a life where I did nothing but work, lift, and watch tv either though. Having a passion in your life makes it better, a lot more fun and interesting. I think people who have none just haven't tried enough different things yet. I also kinda doubt anyone who does something like play guitar for no reason other than to get people to like them has much success in that area or even manages to stick with it for very long either.

Haha, it was just the weirdest thing in the thread.

Sewing, gardening, baking, and table top rpgs.

yo, you coming to school tomorrow peter?

Crying kills gains tho. I mean more like stressing out about life than crying.

>artists
>fiddling with their own assholes
pick both

Exactly what lifting does. What should I do for women to start conversations with me? Apart from gold plating myself.

Conversely, what sort of hobbies would a woman have, that would make you want to talk to her?

Yeah, usually with a dildo or aneros

STAR WARS
seriously tho, I dunno. Something that shown in public would make me talk to her? Boobs. Drones for example.

>Yoga
>Meditation (that testosterone boost)
>DANCE
>Backpacking/Camping
>Cooking

Plus the standard stuff like reading and memeing. Yoga and dance are really great ways to meet women, plus they have great synergy with lifting/other physical activity. I highly recommend.

Right. If a girl had boobs, you would feel compelled to walk up to her and remark upon her tits?

How often do you walk down a street and see someone flying a drone?

Do you see why it's hard to use hobbies as a way to talk to women?

How's the aneros?

I'm sewing a little stuffed dog!

Pretty good. It's easily concealable too; I would've worn it outside if it weren't for the fact that I can't keep my dick down with it in.

Mah niggas.

Currently repairing my miata compete in local autocross.

Dang, sounds spicy. Can you nohands with it?

Nah I'd need a dildo for that. The aneros just feels nice.

Where did I say I would say something about her boobs? Besides, it was a joke, cause I'm an ass man. Drone thing wasn't and I'm fully aware that their user ratio between guys and girls is 100 to 1.

How many dogs did you kill to obtain the materials?

I'm sure that guy has plenty of fans around town.

Boxing
Reading
Lifting
Listening to music
Self improvement
Speedrunning video games

>Reading sci-fi
>Judo
>Piano
>Hunting
Come at me faggots.

I dream about having hobbies.
>Oh I want to learn to code, that'd be cool
>Look up videos, read about it
>Never follow through
Likewise
>I'd love to learn to make music
>Watch videos on how to sample music for beats
>Never open the program again
My lack of ability to follow through is my downfall. I'm even starting to give up on my newest hobby of getting good at Smash Bros.

Why even live Veeky Forums?

That's hot, how big? I want to do hands free but I don't want to wreck my asshole

>another Warhammer Veeky Forumsizen
Hell yes niggah. My (hopefully soon to be) boyfriend ordered me some hirsts moulds. Can't wait to incorporate those sexy pieces into my terrain
>constantly making terrain
>no bros to play Mordheim with

Author?

Is it an expensive musical instrument? I only know 4 notes

Fuarkk, same shit with me

anyone know how to fix?

If you are gay, why not just get dick?