Red pill me on milk pls

Red pill me on milk pls

I buy almond milk, but not because im some royal vegan cunt, I just like how it tastes

>inb4 vegan faggots and muh estrogen fedoras

So I stopped drinking milk for about a year and now I get an upset stomach when I do. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I a meme victim?

why is almond milk having lower calories a pro? the only reason i drink milk is for the cheap calories when i'm bulking

word

i buy regular milk because i'm poor

Is it activated?

I stopped for a few years and then started drinking it again and had that problem. The stomach stops producing the enzymes to digest lactose if you don't drink it. It took like a week but my body readjusted to it and i can drink it fine now.

Huh, I'll have to try drinking milk more regularly again to see if it stops then.

how the fuck do you millk an almond

bulk: whole milk

cut: unsweetened almond milk

not that hard

This nigga knows what's up

From the nipple

Technically, it is. The almonds are soaked in water for a day before they're blended into milk, and waterlogging your almonds is that faggot's definition of "activating" them.

grind them up, add some water, strain out the solids

Most people seeking nutritional advice(outside of fit and other body building communities) are trying to lose weight. In fact, Unless you're super skelly, most normies will give you weird looks if you say you're trying to bulk

Statistically, 73% of all rapenings in Maerica are milk rapes.

The only red pill is that some people digest lactose better than others

Full cream for bulk
Skim for cutting

Humans aren't really meant to drink milk. But then again. We were never 'meant' to do anything. Just do what works

>current GOMEOD

>Activated almonds is a real thing
Thanks for the info user

I drink almond milk purely because dairy gives me hella acne

I always mix it with oats or a smoothie though so I can get away with buying the unflavored unsweetened kind and have it not taste like shit

>vegan
>pro

Yeah activated almonds are a real thing, unfortunately. I mean, you can waterlog your almonds all you want, I like the texture and the juiciness, but I don't buy into the "it's better for you because easier to digest" meme. I just call them soaked almonds or whatever.

Cashew milk is pretty based too.

I prefer that to almond milk.

Oh wait, I was wrong apparently. Soaking almonds is only half the way to "activating" them. You gotta then dry them out or some shit. Fucking retards holy FUCK.

I mix almond milk with regular milk in a 1:1 ratio for my protein shake. Last week I switched to "cashew" milk (which is really a mixture of cashew milk and almond milk) because it has a very slightly better protein to sugar ratio.

If almond milk is hard to find your grocery store is shit. That's some basic stuff. USDA organic milk, like the milk pictured, is also easy to find and, although it may contain some growth hormone, does not contain synthetic hormones.

Soy milk has more protein than almond milk, is easier to find than almond milk, and has a longer shelf life. Estrogen is not a problem if you drink small amounts of soy milk. So yeah, if you're not a big fan of milk and just want to use it for the occasional treat, soy milk is the way to go.

Man this makes me sofa king jelly of women now. Being able to go full GOSMAD to make womanly gains. Is there a food out there with trace amounts of test that I can binge on?

no but I am

don't be jelly man, high levels of estrogen in women have been linked with an increased risk of breast cancer

Est doesn't make muscle anyway

What's the deal with almond milk and estrogen? Is it better/worse than skim dairy milk? That harvard study about estrogen got me feelin some type of way about making protein shakes with milk now.

Whole milk rules all. How to fuck do you get malk out of an almond? Say no to sorcery and yes to cow tit juice.

God, that sounds kind of inhumane don't you think?

>not impregnating a women and keeping her continually lactating so that you have a sustained supply of God tier human milk

>cons
>high saturated fat

into the trash

This stuff seems too goo to be true. Anybody know if there's a catch?

Didn't know almonds had nipples

> tfw if I drink more than 1 cup in 1 day I have the need to puke

Bulking as a skelly is suffering

Very good user. Not only is dietary saturated fat not related to serum fat levels as strongly as previously thought, studies have repeatedly shown no association between dairy saturated fat and CAD risk.

Fat doesn't that bad for you. It's not that easy to convert to body fat in terms of biochemical processes energy expenditures.
Calories are assessed in a calorimeter afaik and this is a pretty shitty metric for how much net energy it provides for the body, and much worse for how readily it is converted to body fat.

I'm mildly lactose intolerant aka I get horribly smelly gas and it's not starting to effect my life (I literally make people around me gag).

Will Almond milk fuck my shit up like 2% milk does when I add it to my protein shakes?

>used to be a scrawny kid
>drank milk like none other growing up
>got big and fat
>now cutting but can't stop drinking milk

I've went from 2-3 glasses every meal to maybe 2 glass a day.
I pity those whose body's cannot know such joys.

There's no lactose in it.

How the fuck do you drink more than one cup without wanting to puke.
t.trying to bulk

t. dairy industry shill

Cholesterol, saturated fat, IGF-1, casomorphins.
Antibiotics and puss.
Milk it's not exactly health food.

I only bought almond milk this time around because it had a shelf life of 2 months instead 2 weeks. I only go through maybe 2 cups max a week. Had to throw out my whole milk a few days ago.

Seconding this nigger.

Nonfat (still has some fat) cow milk and unsweetened cashew milk are all i fuck with.

Cashew is tastier than rice or almond or aoy or whateverthefuck milk.
Macros are pretty based too

Don't forget the dihydrogen monoxide, the most dangerous substance of them all.

>healthy fats

Water is not a problem. You can drink if you want.

Go away, shill.

made this mistake yesterday

>mfw trying to explain to two girls why i'm cutting in order to bulk
>they literally cannot comprehend why i "starve myself" in order to get "more muscly"
>ended up saying they don't get it because they're women and they agreed

Son, I just DOWN IT.
Note: 2% is much easier than whole. I know you're bulking, but if it's tough to get down maybe 2% will be easier.

> Peer reviewed evidence
>'shill'

Guess we have some scientifically illiterate anons here tonight. Unfortunate. Glad you can counter medical journals with your vegan blogs you dumb faggot.

The mutation for the persistence of lactase into adulthood is a remarkable thing. After first appearing about 5000 years ago it rapidly spread through the populations in which it started. This proves the immense survival benefit. It unlocks a powerful food source with superlative nutrition and those with access to it were able to greatly outcompete those less fortunate.

Now you wish to voluntarily give up this advantage on the basis of superstition. Disgusting. Or maybe you're a weak scrawny little Asian. Very few Asians have this mutation and thus will never be able to utilize milk for the massive gains that Europeans and Africans are blessed with.

Kek

>not drinking premo rice milk
Plebs

Saturated fat isn't a con for me.

I buy grass fed raw milk, it's really delicious. Dunno if it has more vitamins but the taste is worth paying extra for me.

It should be fine, just re-adjust slowly over a week or two.

i miss the days when i would drink 4 glasses of milk... unfortunately cutting so only water now

I thought the scientific consensus was that buildup of cholesterol in the blood is linked to atherosclerosis in the coronary arteries.

there's no such thing as synthetic growth hormone

YOU'RE TRYING TO GET BIG AREN'T YOU?

JUST LIKE A BABY BULL IS TRYING TO GET HUGE, THE ANIMAL DRINKS MILK TO GET STRONG

AND YOU ARE A BABY ANIMAL

He means the stuff we inject the cows with

None of the "pros" for almond milk are true. Almond milk is LITERALLY for fucking faggots and nigger-apes that haven't evolved to consume milk.

Whole milk is king. Fair life brand milk is best milk.