VEGANS BTFO

>they fell for the vegan meme
>again

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
youtube.com/watch?v=qNR7qpnINvY
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/healthy-living/how-our-vegan-diet-made-us-ill-848322.html
CoronationDentalSpecialty.ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/

>be vegan
>die trying to justify your diet

Vegans on suicide watch again

nigga this is not true... fucking hippies

>Wah a cow died :(. Better not ever eat meat never ever again :((((.

What I don't understand about this naturalist scumbag morons is the claim people aren't supposed to eat meat but they say it through a row of nice pointed sharp teeth. Guess what those are for dumbass? Ever see a wolf with square, flat teeth? No. Teeth serve a purpose and you can instantly tell what something eats by the type of teeth it has. Sharp, pointed teeth like knives for tearing meat apart. Wide, flat teeth, like a grindstone for mashing plant material. If something has both types of teeth I guess you could imagine what it's supposed to eat...

Now, how long do you think it will take before the rapid veganfags duck this thread up defending these idiots?

We should and can eat meat but that's a bad reason to explain it shithead. A wolf has pointed teath, we do not. If you think our little ass canines are anything like a lions then you are retarted. Plus gorillas have pointed teeth and don't eat meat so again use better reasons why. Again I agree with you just explain it better cause using a shitty example makes you look like you grew up on a broken home.

It seems like a vegan diet hits babies when they reach 11 months. Any other cases?

Is there any way to relate them being vegan to them dying? Does having certain deficiencies lead to faster altittude sickness or something?

There was a (non baby) case in the netherlands a while back. Some single mother gave her child a vegan diet and the child had a physical and mental growth impairment. They even went on dutch talkshows and shit. It was really sad to see. The child was being examined in hospital etc and even when all the doctors told the mother that the child might get permanent brain damage from his diet, the mother still claimed she "didnt agree with that".

Lemme see if i can find something with english subtitles.

You won't hear it from me, idiots are everywhere. I'm a vegetarian but thats not becouse i want to be part of some shitty community.

And besides, why would anyone think a baby human can drink the same milk as a baby almond.

youtube.com/watch?v=qNR7qpnINvY
Cant find an english subtitled version, so i hope for you guys that youtube subs are somewhat decent.

That was about raw vegan diet though. She didn't cook the vegetabels or anything making it even harder to get enough food.

>dat gaunt face
>that premature graying
>that wrinkly skin

Vegans almost always look like shit.

This is more because of stupidity than veganism.
It doesn't matter if you eat meat or not, you're gonna fuck yourself up by drinking only 880kcal/day for a month.

Fat and protein are the most important nutrients for skin health so it makes kind of sense.

This.

The majority of vegans are idiotic girls masking their eating disorders.

>Crown Shakur
Probably it spared the kid the misery of growing up with that name.

You're clearly vegan, just come out with it. Pretending to be omnivorous is just pathetic on your end.

what is the point in these threads? every thread ends exactly the same way - vegans get butthurt and resort to strawmen

we had a 500 post thread yesterday about this

vegans are deluded

yes - fucking everything boils down to nutrition, my famalam

yeah but that thread didnt defend this stupid mom it got more in depth with corpse munchers getting confused between a healthy vegan diet and a shit one

hurr durr people get sick when they dont eat healthy!!111

>healthy vegan diet

Why go through the trouble of giving your kid a stupid name when you're gonna kill him with soy bullshit anyway?

Vegans would probably eat the strawman.

ffs. every.single.thread

how many times do people have to have this debunked?

is this 4downs?

nope, you cannot give a non hypocritical justification to kill an animal.

>inb4 humans and animals are different
yes obvs a human is higher moral value but that does not justify killing lower morale value without justification.

no trait absent in animals that if absent in humans you can justify it except for survival

/thread

are you the idiot who spent half of yesterday getting btfo? have you signed up for any debating classes yet?

It's because vegans are 100% prone to B12 deficiency without supplements. If anything, it's always vegans' claims of getting B12 from a vegan diet alone getting debunked.

Kek, the best part is that it's a confirmed hazard of vegan dieting in all the literature

Braindead vegan cunts like you are always a laugh

>all humans have the same set of moral values

Fuck off, I'm under no obligation to live under your retarded moral standards. I respect all living things, fauna and flora alike, but as I can't live off just air and water, might as well eat what humans have eaten for hundreds of thousands of years and enjoy it.

IT IS FOR EVERYONE

it is recommended everyone takes a b12 supp...we live in clean times...my point is b12 supplement does not refute it.

it would be hard sure, but you can do it. Monks for example.

wtf, you mean the guy who nobody could give a legit answer to

>non hypocritical meaning you would accept the justification if at you

>hurr no wouldnt accept it on humans

fucking retard cant even understand why not answering a basic question is retarded

hurr durr i won even tho the question was never answered

Thiccccc

Let's be honest, veganism only exists because people never learned to butcher an animal for the sake of their own survival

Basically, it exists because there are humans unwilling to admit what it means to be on top of the food chain.

oh shit this was the apple lady and her kid

>corpse munchers
>blood mouths
>murderers

Goddamn, if eating meat wasn't enjoyable enough, you get metal-as-fuck nicknames out of it, too.

HEY VEGANSHITS?! YOU'RE SO MILITANT SO WHY DON'T YOU COME FIGHT ME?!?! I WANT TO PUNCH YOUR MALNOURISHED FEEBLE LIFELESS WEAK SKINNY SLIMY LOW-ENERGY GREEN UGLY FACES AND BREAK YOUR BRITTLE BONES!!! YOU LIKE CHEWING GRASS YOU RODENTS!?! HOW 'BOUT YOU CHEW ON MY 100% ORGANIC NUTS?!?!

I hate veganism as a diet as much as the next Veeky Forumsizen but m8 this is obviously cause of 800kcal/day

How does one get convicted for murder, which is premeditated, and manslaughter, which is not premeditated?

>a wolf has pointed teeth, we do not
wrong faggot, our frontmost four teeth on both rows are meant for cutting tissue and avere very effective for meat, moreso then for plants and we have canines, they're just not as long as most carnivores because
>drumsound
We no longer use our canine teeth to kill things so there's no need for them to be so rediculously long.

That steak looks marvelous.

I'd hunt you down and eat you too if there were no other sources of fat and protein available. Meat is nutritionally superior, there is nothing hypocritical about that.

Sincerely,

A muncher of corpses.

Murder is not necessarily premeditated, manslaughter can be premeditated

Listen up here, faggots. You know why I hate vegans? Because they're all weak, pathetic cucks! I mean what a vegan does when they want to eat something, is put on their clothes, walk on down to the supermarket, go to the frozen food section, bend down, and pick up a box of vegan "chicken" that's actually just filled with weird chemicals, flavouring agents and phytoestrogens which are kinda similar to estrogen. Me, I'm a real MAN though, so I do exactly what our brave, mammoth-hunting ancestors did - I put on my clothes, walk on down to the supermarket, go to the frozen food section (up to a WHOLE TEN FEET away from the vegan guy who is right there also), bend down, and pick up a box of "chicken" that's actually just filled with weird chemicals, flavouring agents and actual, literal estrogen.

And you know what I do then? I go home, and I take this cadaver that's already been raised and prepared such that it is only vaguely reminiscent of what my grandpappy would've call 'chicken', and then I use an array of spices, marinades, sauces and improper cooking techniques and GO OUT OF MY WAY to destroy any remaining hint of true flavour or texture!

But that ain't enough. That ain't ALPHA enough, you see. So I wind up THROWING AWAY a significant portion of the meat I buy so that it winds up in huge, rotting piles that stand as a testament to the folly of Mankind. All that animal suffering, all that MASSIVE environmental damage, all the plight of the workers in the industry was ultimately for NOTHING except my own, desperate need to feel manly by doing something that literally everyone, including fucken Chris-chan, does and which requires no effort, bravery or strenght on my part AT ALL! Take that, cucks!

MAN!! Meat! Hunter! Naturalistic fallacy! Is-ought problem! BACON! Cuck-meme! STRONG MAN! Beta sjws! Canine teeth! BACON! Unsolicited opinions on Israel! Meathunterman! Cuckbeta! WAAAGH! (Vote Trump.)

Boy, you sure sound insecure.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/healthy-living/how-our-vegan-diet-made-us-ill-848322.html

Thanks for posting these, user.

You think our teeth have changed through evolution in a mere few hundred years since we don't need to tear meat off the bone anymore. You truely are a fucking idiot

All vegan cunts should be sterilized. These fuckers literally TORTURE, KILL, AND MAIM BABIES just so they can sound morally superior for not eating muh cuddly animals.

Thanks whoever is posting these screen shots of vegans. Considering vegans only take emotional appeals, itll be good to have some cases of the real human damages veganism inflicts upon our children.

Why do you think so many weakass cunts need to have their wisdom teeth removed? It's because they all munch on soft carbs instead of chewing steak, and subsequently their jaws are underdeveloped.

So... No meat eaters need to get their wisdom teeth taken out. Could you post a link to that study

But mein Fuhrer Hitler, aren't you a vegetarian too?

Dentist fag here not even defending retarded vegans but that's not how your jaw develops people with weak skeletal jaws is 99% genetic

Humans also have a long intestinal tract that suits a plant based diet. Putting large quantities of meat through it leads to array of issues including colon cancer. And we are eating more then ever, even the marvels of modern medicine won't be able to fix you

Met the baby of a vegan, micro-biotic, new age bullshit friend from college a while ago. The girl was all floppy, so I'm thinking, three months old? Four at most?

I thought she'd been born earlier in the year, a lot earlier actually.

>confused.gif

My friend plops her down on the floor, and she can't even sit upright yet, not crawl, not do anything really but grin goofily and drool. Very quiet.

Aha! I think, definitely not six months old yet then, when sitting unassisted becomes common.

>mfw she tells me this girl is eleven months old
>mfw my corpse eating baby was starting to walk unassisted at the same age

Should I call CPS on her, Veeky Forums?

damnn that is some good un-JUSTing, glad she got THICC & HEALTHY

Go back to high school bio, vegan cuck.

>quotation needed

>you fell for the fiber meme

Sounds like a classic case of neglect to me. Call CPS, maybe there's a chance to rescue this poor child from complete retardation.

Not every baby starts crawling by 11 months. 10 months is the high end of average, 11 is a little higher than that but not necessarily an extreme problem yet.

Daily reminder that a dentist is nothing more than a glorified veterinarian.

TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! >fuck you captcha

Stephen Cho, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, CoronationDentalSpecialty.ca
1.8k Views • Most Viewed Writer in Wisdom Teeth
One popular theory deals with natural wear of the teeth, and their migration.

Humans typically have 3 sets of molars:

first molars (aka 6-year molars)
second molars (aka 12-year molars)
third molars (aka 18-year molars aka Wisdom Teeth)

It is also important to note that human teeth are narrower at the gumline than on the chewing surface. So, as a tooth wears over time, the chewing surface wears away and gets closer to the gumline, and the tooth thus becomes smaller in all 3 dimensions. Because teeth tend to stay in contact with each other, a tooth that wears, gets smaller, and creates a space with an adjacent tooth will tend to drift forward until it regains contact.

One hypothesis regarding wisdom teeth is that our diet used to be much rougher, and harder on teeth, causing them to wear significantly more quickly (compared to today's soft processed diet). As a tooth wore down, it would become smaller, and would migrate forward to maintain contact with the tooth in front of it. The theory holds that, by 18 years old and at the time of the wisdom tooth eruption, the first and second molars would have moved forward far enough for the wisdom teeth to have sufficient space in the mouth to function properly.

Meat made us human. This is science straight from the Max Planck Institute in Leipzig. Go to bed, vegans, you're drunk on fermented carbs.

>Eating meat is thought by some scientists to have been crucial to the evolution of our ancestors’ larger brains about two million years ago. By starting to eat calorie-dense meat and marrow instead of the low-quality plant diet of apes, our direct ancestor, Homo erectus, took in enough extra energy at each meal to help fuel a bigger brain. Digesting a higher quality diet and less bulky plant fiber would have allowed these humans to have much smaller guts.

And this is why why you get bloating from grains. Guess why so many old fags are bloated balloons on stick legs. A distended abdomen is a sign of metabolic disease caused by eating too many sugars and starches, plant-based foods.

Pretty much yet people are literally too stupid to spend 5 mins a day to brush 2x a day and floss once. Guess I should be thankful as keep me in business.

So you think steak is gonna wear down your first and second molars . Also going by this theory it still doesn't support your statement as for the shift to happen wear has to happen first and the 3rd molar migrates forward.

>no justification

The fact that you become fucking vitamin deficient on your diet is justification alone that having a balanced diet is more important than saving a few cows.

Not everyone can go on expensive vegetable only diets and then still have to supplement with all kinds of OTC crap just to come out even. Might as well eat a diet which contains all the nutrients you need in the first place.

An average 11 month old weighs 8kilo? wow, my 8 month old weighs 11kilo. I didn't think she was overly large for a baby.

TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! >fuck you captcha

I have all my four wisdom teeth and they came in fine. Keto masterrace.

B12 deficiency is only commonly experienced by vegans. Everyone else gets adequate amounts through animal products and requires no supplementation

Dr. Stephen Cho thinks so. What is it, vegan? Has your diet impaired your cognitive function to the extent that you can't read?

There are a few dutchbros here. If any particular sentence makes no sense, let us know, we can give a better translation.

Christ you're pathetic

I fucking hate rosemary

>Should I call CPS on her, Veeky Forums?
Do you really have to ask? She's killing her kid because she's in a weird cult.

What would Conan do?

>humans
>long digestive tracts
>made for vegetables

But thats wrong

>long intestinal tract
>humans
top kek

Seems you're too stupid to read your own source so ill be kind enough to quote it for you

One hypothesis regarding wisdom teeth is that our diet used to be much rougher, and harder on teeth, causing them to wear significantly more quickly (compared to today's soft processed diet). As a tooth wore down, it would become smaller, and would migrate forward to maintain contact with the tooth in front of it. The theory holds that, by 18 years old and at the time of the wisdom tooth eruption, the first and second molars would have moved forward far enough for the wisdom teeth to have sufficient space in the mouth to function properly.

I hope you can think and imagine the amount of wear required

My 8 month old is standing on her own, she will probably start walking by 9. She loves her animal products.

question

what if you would take a multivitamin a day,wouldn't that help?