Be skinny all my life

>be skinny all my life
>22 now
>"m-must be my metabolism heh..."
>find out the metabolism thing is bullshit
>you're literally just supposed to eat an assload of food

how do people do it

i eat breakfast lunch and dinner with snacks and that's not enough?

no wonder fat people are fat, you have to actually shove enormous amounts of food into your mouth just to gain weight

theres no hope for me

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2076906-surge-in-obesity-and-diabetes-could-be-linked-to-food-additives/
foodnavigator.com/Science/Phosphate-in-food-is-health-risk-that-should-be-labelled-claim-researchers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have the same problem, I realized the only way I could gain weight was literally just spending my whole day just eating, nothing else. Of course when you have school and work something like that is impossible.

while (1)
eat();

just eat, it is not hard

you will get used to it

I like having oats in water for quick preparation of shakes. Also boil eggs with some plantains, I am gaining weight slowly but I am getting somewhere

>{
>}

I can see you failed programming

Most languages do not require braces for single statements with if, for, or while

supersize vs superskinny
see how your diet of "3 full meals with snacks between" matches up.

Just drink milk. Whole milk. It seriously works. Convenient, not filling, and full of calories. I gained 10lbs muscle from it

"I swear I'm a real programmer" webdeveloper bro detected

How much? Do I really have to go mad because that doesn't really work for my budget atm

Pretend I made the CS graduate meme out of your dumb post.

But the while statement is always true though. You'd be eating all the time with this

How tall are you? Most fat people are small, they need less calories, so they become fat.

That pic just gave me a half chub. I really need to learn how to make good black beans and mexican rice

up your number of meals. Some people even eat 8 meals per day. Or start snacking on high-calorie foods; shakes, nuts (e.g. cashews) etc.

Well to be fair supersized people are almost always lazy and gluttonous. IE; doing nothing and eating everything in sight
Nice quads, though

Are you in some fucking 3rd world country?

Milk is cheap as fuck. If you can't even by mass milk, you have no hope of gaining any mass

>>find out the metabolism thing is bullshit

What is the calories of an "assload" op?

Why are skeletors so retarded? Why do they believe they instantly have to eat three times as much as before? Take it step by step. Increase the sizes of your meals a little at a time.

>this is so hard I can't do it :~(

Fuck off. I found this out too when I wanted to start lifting at 110lbs but I didn't cry like a little bitch about it.

Whole milks, nuts (pb works too), lots of pasta, lots of butter/olive oil for cooking,...
There's a bunch of ways to easily get calories, you can even just get mcdonalds or whatever crap you like and you'll grow as long as you get your calories in.

Of course it's not gonna be easy from eating jack shit to stuffing your face all the time, but you'll get used to it.

As for the "I have no time it's impossible" argument, you're not supposed to sit down and take half an hour for every time you eat. Eat while walking to class, eat on your way home, there's a fuckload of occasions where you can just eat while doing something else.

Being fat is easy.

>make cup of tea
>have 8 biscuits

>go to McDonalds
>supersize it

>have sandwich
>use 3 slices

>grab large bag Doritos
>eat whole bag

Being skinny is easy

>don't make cup of tea
>don't have 8 biscuits

>don't go to McDonalds
>don't supersize it

>don't have sandwich
>don't use 3 slices

>don't grab large bag Doritos
>don't eat whole bag

Sounds really boring.

force yourself to eat A LOT for a week, you will see that your body gets used to it and you will have an easier time.

>no wonder fat people are fat, you have to actually shove enormous amounts of food into your mouth just to gain weight
only if we're talking real food. I can down 2l of MtnDew + 2 chocolate croissants + a bag of chips and a I'm already over my TDEE.

I'm skinny 6ft 145. I actually just got to 145lbs I used to be 140. I started working out and eating more about 2 weeks ago.

I don't understand how fat people do it. Eating is fucking tedious. Making all this food, having to stop whatever I'm doing and put something in my mouth constantly. It's fucking annoying, but I'm sick of looking like a kid. I'm grown and I want to look built.

Track your food for a week or two. As in, write down the calories if the food you eat. If it's not pre-packaged, weigh it and check online for the nutritional value.

Calculate your TDEE (including exercise) and compare what you eat to what you need.

With 99.99% certainty, you are not eating enough.

Just eat foods that are easy and high in calories. Pizza and hamburgers for instance.

he didn't use semicolon until after eat() so it should work.

Protein shakes are your best friend when you need something calorie dense on the go.

>Eat while walking to class, eat on your way home, there's a fuckload of occasions where you can just eat while doing something else.

this is fucking disgusting what kind of degenerate eats like this fucking sit down on a fucking table and eat you fucking pig

How much do you need to eat?

lel, that potato is watching Matty B and haschack sisters my pumps.

proves I'm retarded for watching this shit

Braces are optional for 1-line conditional statements. This has been true since K&R C (1970s~) Fucking idiot.

>you can even just get mcdonalds
The trouble with fast food is it also contains a lot of other stuff like preservatives, emulsifiers etc. which are implicated in obesity and other diseases:

newscientist.com/article/2076906-surge-in-obesity-and-diabetes-could-be-linked-to-food-additives/

foodnavigator.com/Science/Phosphate-in-food-is-health-risk-that-should-be-labelled-claim-researchers

Even though adding mass with whole foods is harder it's still obviously worth it in my opinion.

higher testosterone = more appetite
you are probably a low test beta if you always bitch about how much food you have to take to gain weight and are not supposed to build muscle anyway

You should be feeling the urge to eat, especially if you're exercising.

I have heard that cardio raises appetite more effectively than anaerobic exercise (like weight-lifting) though, so maybe it's worth adding in some running or skipping rope.

if you do take up running learn technique, though - mark cucuzella is a helpful source I found, he has youtube tutorials showing technique.

Never understood this, as an ex-obese now fat I can barely eat fucking toast without putting on actual fat yet you guys manage to accidentally stay skinny? wtf senpai

>be having trouble gaining weight even after eating a ton
>go to the doctor
>turns out there's a shitload of tapeworms in my gut

That's what I get for trying my uncle's steak tartare

I have been feeling hungrier lately. I used to be ok with one portion of meat during a meal, but now I need two.

I've never thought about running technique, but it makes sense. Thanks.