Condishuns thread

What ails you Veeky Forums?
What's a hindrance to you making it?
What's something interesting you discovered about yourself?

We'll either tell you what can help, or make fun of you.

>I break into hives when I get sweaty and it motivates me.
>If I don't drink two bottles of water I get fucking awful back pain
>Palpitations through the day

>fucked up knee from going a little too hard at a half marathon about a year ago
>hip muscles tight as fuck in general, causes pain while squatting (especually my right adductor)
>not really Veeky Forums, but acne my whole life. Cleaned up a bit when I fixed my diet and cut out alcohol, but it'll never leave me

Any time I sweat I get acne around my nipples. I have super tight everything and stretching/yoga for over a year has barely helped. Both my knees are fucked from sports injuries.

But I don't let any of this shit stop me, I still give it my all.

>injured 2-3 years, missed prime lifting years
>getting older and worrying about declining gains

Have to try anyway. If the gains train slows down I'll just get on the T I don't give a fuck.

Unrelated to lifting but I have a really bad heat intolerance, even the slightest raise in temperature makes my body break out in sweat and profusely itch, and I need to sit for 10 minutes and wait for my body to adjust. And anything above 60 degrees makes me sweat.

When I sumo deadlift heavy my IT band on my left leg hurts right where it connects to the knee. No problem with squats though.

Also I have the worst back acne known to man.

My left wrist hurts when I pick heavy things up
My right shoulder hurts when I carry heavy things
My right finger is bent from breaking it
My neck is degenerative
My lower back has slipped discs

All in all I still squat 405 @ 6ft 145 lbs

atopic dermatitis

It sounds kind of like nothing, but it can really fuck your shit up if you've got it bad like I had for a long time.

I live doing squats, dl, ohp and bench but can't be bothered for arm exercises. They bore the shit out of me and my arms, especially forearms look shit

dad with big man tits

brother worked out for years and still looks pretty shitty

so genetics are terrible

kek, I know this. Literally every curl variation feels like complete ass so I have literally no biceps

>>hip muscles tight as fuck in general, causes pain while squatting (especually my right adductor)
> especially my right adductor
Are you me?

FOAM ROLL
O
A
M

R
O
L
L

BANDED SQUATS
A
N
D
E
D

S
Q
U
A
T
S

Fucking food flying at me from all directions. The moment my diet seems on track I get invited to some hedonistic binge.

I just want to be 10% bf man.

Foam rolling after runs and squats seems to help me a great deal. I'll have to try banded squats, thanks.

Check your form. Lots of peopel do curls with their shoulders and back without realizing it. Next time you curl, drop the weight a lot and think about pushing your elbow through the floor while you lift the weight

I get elbow and wrist pain actually.

Ironically, the one I've had the best experience with is barbell curls.

Other than that though, there's also the fact that I can rarely be fucked to bother with them after everything else.

SAGGY TITS BAD CONNECTIVE TISSUES

>Crohn's disease
>Have to take the shitty kind of steroids
>Constantly in a catabolic state

I have Ehlers-Danlos. Sometimes on bad days I can't OHP or Bench Press because it'll pop my shoulders out of its sockets. But other than that and the regular joint pain it really doesn't effect me that much. Plus my stretchy skin is a cool party trick

Oneitis.

Come on man, why'd you have to bring that up

I have a tilted pelvis and flat feet that make it worse, as well as femoroacetabular impingement which is where there is an incorrectly shaped bone in your femoral/hip socket causing the bones to wear down the cartilage and grind against each other.

>PTSD

Its better now, but I spent 14 years actively fighting sleep and it will probably take me just as long to correct it.

>I can finally get 5 - 7 hours of sleep a night now

I hope you live somewhere frosty. I live in south Louisiana. The winters here are a joke. It's 80f+ most of the early spring-late fall. It isnt unusual to get that hot in the winter months from time to time. Not to mention the insane humidity makes things worse. You'll get sweaty just walking to your car often times. Once I finish Uni I'm out of this sauna ass state.

Back is fucked from working too hard at various jobs when I was younger. Physical therapy helps a little but i still cant deadlift or squat without serious excruciating pain

no you don't.

type one diabetic since I was one year old...fuck

Eczema on my scalp, back of my neck and base of my dick, if I ever go bald, there goes all possibilities of ever making it

>wide feet, shopping for size 11-12W is difficult. Often I'll go with a 13-14W just so my feet aren't crushed.
>depression since 17 (11 years now)
>lots of knee problems from adolescent sports, if I crouch to get something, my knees crunch and click when standing
>OCD for washing my hands, so dry skin from wrist to elbow from over-washing
>Chronic migraines when the weather changes from rain to sun - sun to rain - etc.

S'about it.

I have dermatillophagia
I constantly feel the need to pick the scabs off of my body, especially the scalp psoriasis I have and eat it. The pain is extremely pleasurable and it feels so satisfying to remove it

>I still squat 405 @ 6ft 145 lbs

>eat it

lol??

I'm sorry, user. I had to.

Nice gains

I've got back cancer, spinal derangement, mri and xrays didn't see shit wrong but discomfort weakness and pain. I do physical therapy and never recover. Haven't squatted more than 185 in over a year and last time I did I got crippled for two months. I basically can't squat or deadlift.

Had to do a case study recently on Crohns. Which organ is affected for you?