Vegans will defend this

>vegans still in charge of being fucking insane

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633264/Be-nice-animals-ll-kill-Knife-wielding-vegan-bodybuilder-makes-extraordinary-threats-against-meat-eaters-series-bloodthirsty-online-rants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qlQzPCRUFgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633264/Be-nice-animals-ll-kill-Knife-wielding-vegan-bodybuilder-makes-extraordinary-threats-against-meat-eaters-series-bloodthirsty-online-rants.html

If you actually watch his videos, he has a disclaimer at the beginning saying "This is a Parody video" once again, DM taking things too serious & making a story out of nothing.

B12 deficiency at work

Does this site just report on dumbshit no reason holyfuk

What the hell is going on here?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qlQzPCRUFgI

is this shit for real?
like is dailymail just fucking retarded?

If you watch the video in the link, DM edited that part out. They also made a bunch of edits to make him sound worse.
I don't like VG but this is straight up libel.

>seriously believing it's a parody
dude he is a vegan, automatic faggot and/or mentally ill.

He's harmless.
He's schizophrenic too, so I don't blame him too much for his opinions. I really do think that he's just thinking out loud. Everybody has weird as fuck thoughts that they never act on, and schizophrenia just pushes those thoughts to the extreme.

>btfo of fake natties
>btfo of feminists
>top tier knowledge on nutrition
>watches hentai
Can he possibly be anymore based?

He isn't white for starters.

fuck this guy he hates based leafy!

You need to be over 18 to use Veeky Forums

>daily mail taking humoristic video seriously and making an article about it to suft le vegan hate bandwagoon

wew lad

That's a plus though

xD..

>watching leafy
are you 12 or retarded

Meat eaters have b12 deficiency too. (Healthy) Vegans tend to have it less often because they're more aware of it and eat foods to not be deficient.

>dailymail

agree apart from the cringey hentai, batman shit

>vegan
>bloodthirsty rants

i watched like 2 minutes of the leafy vs vg video. it was like watching 2 retards / mentally ill people fight, except that's giving them both too much credit since they're nowhere near as entertaining.

>eat foods to not be deficient
Your argument is bullshit and you should feel bad.
b12 is everywhere in a meat eating diet, you would have to be a hungry skeleton purposely not eating any meat (coincidently most vegans) to be deficient in it.
It's so prevalent that an 8oz sirloin cut has 83% of b12 daily needs.
You can eat that for breakfast with two eggs, than switch to vegetables for the entirety of the day.
Vegans on fucking suicide watch with their fortified bullshit.

>inb4 the next elliot rodger style anhero

He takes b12 supplements

The fuck are you talking about live stock also are fed b12 supplements because they can't get them from their diet

Live stock don't eat meat you twat

Yeah that's my point it's hypocritical for people to throw shadw at vegans for b12 deficiency and say they have to eat fortified foods when their own food is fortified

that dude is fucking based i wouldnt be suprised if he browsed Veeky Forums
im not not a vegan myself but this guy brings up good points when he btfos everybody

what the fuck is happening to fit, it's like every time summer hits everything goes ass backwards

wow it's like after a year some people experience different things and change their mentalities about certain topics? no way that fucking happens

>that channel started december

And he was universally hated.

It's the influx of dyel 16 year olds that want to "get fit".

It'll calm down eventually, it always does.

Hello Redfriend.

Of course the guy who defends vegan stains posts an anime pic
Gtfo weeaboo scum

>Veeky Forums
>chan

>"No fungi, plants, nor animals (including humans) are capable of producing vitamin B12. Only bacteria and archaea have the enzymes needed for its synthesis. Some plant foods are a natural source of B12 because of bacterial symbiosis."

Can we stop this "vegans lack B12 meme", he takes supplements for B12 and even if you don't take supplements your meat is given supplements.

You should probably off yourself if you really think trying to defend vegans, let alone that goblin, is something you can or should do on Veeky Forums.

Should I just go to the BB forums for the summer and come back in September? I swear I have no idea how the fuck this shit happens every year.

>livestock are fed supplements
>posts b12 injections

Cows are not fed B12 retard. B12 injections are used to treat severe B12 deficiency in cattle that doesn't graze on grass, the same intravenous injections are available for humans.

Besides there are only so many other natural sources of B12 - fish, poultry, eggs and anything derived from those. All easily absorbed. Vegans are the only ones who need B12 fortified foods and even that is not enough because synthetic B12 is not well absorbed by humans - from 1000mcg only 1% makes it into your body.

>bodybuilder

>I dont know what schizophrenia is and am a retard

the post

If you watched his videos from the start, he didn't put any disclaimers at first. He's serious, but because it brought some heat, he's now pretending it's a parody.

fuck this faggot ill piledriver my food from now on if this is how he wants to behave.

seefuck off, kiddo

Richard pls leave

The Daily Mail is like Fox on steroids.