BIEBER BTFO

Would lifting have helped bieber win this fight?

Video: vid.me/hQpe

I'm trying to read the movements, so Beiber is the blonde and he rassles with the big black dude? Well, he commited to it, I'll give him that. His minders were nowhere, must have told him to ALWAYS throw the first punch. They failed to tell him you have to make that first punch count though.

this and check'd

If I was ever as famous as beiber, even half as famous, I would chill with big ass roided motherfuckers with tears tatted on their face. Theres no situation in modern life where you have to dispute with violence, and if there is, then I'll have the required ammunition.

Yes

Looks like that black dude grabbed his head first, legally I think Beiber was defending himself (poorly).

You do realize he's been training with fucking Floyd mayweather? God damnit Bieber you dumb bitch, that's probably why he picked the fight in the first place. Can't do much when your out weighed and throw around like.. Justin Bieber. Hue

The black guy didn't even hit him, he just half-ass wrastlefucked him into the door. Biebs is a tard tho, he can afford to hire KILLERS to protect him at all times if he wanted to (inb4 Blahino) that would've snapped that fuccboi in half. Guy is friends with Pro MMA fighters and Floyd yet still can't fight tho...tsk tsk.

Didn't Justin Bieber learn how to box?

Blaha pls

I'd kill to train with mayweather ;-;

>letting a washed up has been train you

my fucking sides

he should've AT LEAST got someone good at actual fighting instead of boxing, kek

>Floyd Mayweather
>Washed Up

>Boxing
>Useless for self defense
Strong bait Lad

fucking idiot got ragdolled, the big black cunt actually showed some restraint, could've ended badly for Bieber if a, the black cunt wanted to kill him, and b, he didn't have a team of heavies around to split the 'fight' up.

Of course he showed restraint, he assaulted a fucking multimillionaire

boxing is a dance american idiot

any good wrestler would EAT any of the all time boxing greats alive, didnt your anglo ass ever watch inoko vs ali?

Boxing is the fundamental for any striker. Muay Thai teaches you a lot of the same principles to though.

That's why you take boxing to get your feet wet then move onto judo and wrestling. I might try wrestling in college, I know I'll get rekt though.

Fucking leaf

well you see didn't matter how good Bieber was at boxing, the black dude just tossed him to the ground and he couldn't do shit

yeah Wresting is more important than boxing in self defense situations because most fights ends up in a clinch

Oh christ he 'assaulted' a fucking multimillionaire pop idol, he won't be getting hit anytime soon, pipe the fuck down

Boxing is great in wide open spaces and when the other guy isn't going to tackle or kick you. Once you take either of those conditions away it's a much different game

>implying everyone on the street will have good wrestling skills
Lmao good one m8. I'll box the fuck out of any wannabe wrestler and then break their kneck with a guillotine after I sprawl on their ass.

Bieber is shit at boxing, didn't phase him with a haymaker.
>most Fights end up in a clench
I don't think you know what a clench is

The black dude smacked him so Beiber threw a punch.

Gotta give him some credit where credit is due. He stood up for himself against someone way bigger.

Bieber could beat the average Veeky Forums user to a bloody pulp

I wonder how much they paid that black guy just to up Bieber's nigger street cred.

Obviously not enough seeing as he made him look like a flailing retard so quickly.

Can we stop pretend the black guy wrestled him down or that Justin Bieber can box. Bieber did the equivalent of boxercise except hes so fucking rich he had Mayweather hold the pads.

I come from the greatest wrestling state in the USA (Pennsylvania). So I grew up in it and boxed during the summer. Then after school went into muay thai and BJJ.

Boxing is incredible for self defense I don't think people realize how accurate and hard any real boxer (someone who trained and competed as an amateur for at least a year or two) is. You can get on youtube and see videos of amateur boxers knocking out people in one shot. Or taking on multiple opponents and making it look easy.

That said so is wrestling. I saw a fight at a house party where my friend who made it to states in PA who hit an arm throw on concrete and it fucked that dude up. 99.9% of the population has shit balance and gets taken down easy as shit.

Any combat sport athlete is going to dominate an untrained fighter. Stop circle jerking over which sport you like more.

Gonna go ahead and copy this for everytime a decent MMA thread gets de-railed

Nice, got any belts?

>against someone way bigger
He's like 5'6 and twink mode; everyone's way bigger than him. Moot point