Rate my powder

Rate my powder
Post your own powders.

Cheap crap probably spiked with protein from pig seman.

Canadianprotein whey concentrate

5kg for $80, decent

You don't need more than 0.8 g/lb of lean body weight. LEAN body weight, not body weight.

Kek/10. I bought that as an emergency once when it was on sale for $19.99 at Walgreen's. Tasted like swamp water (vanilla) and I swear it did nothing.

But Walgreen's is useful for cheap fish oil. $6 for two "buy one, get one free" of 60 caps each.

I had the Strawberry flavor. Best tasting shit I ever had, but not sure how effective it is, considering it was $20 at Walmart.

>inb4 shill

I bought this one in cookies and cream, first flavored brotein i liked, I drink 2 hours before gym noticed it helped me a lot maybe placebo effect but it works for me, I have shit time eating during day so is easier to force myself to drink it.

Pro tip: NEVER BUY VEGAN POWDER EVEN IF ITS CHEAPER AT COSTCO

Shit is hard to mix
I think it has creatine though so that's cool

I love the chocolate flavor of this. I don't know why everyone says it's shit, it tastes amazing to me and works well

But, I would like to try the gold standard stuff sometime

At least it isn't that stuff in the purple square tub.

Costco gains are the fucking best.

Why not? I got some Vegan stuff from my gym because it was under $20 for 2 lbs, tastes OK. Low protein content per scoop tho so I gotta double up (c'mon)

Myprotein 5.5 pounds flavorless for $33.

i don't buy meme powder

I got some of that but it has creatine. Ewww.

How is this stuff? Tastes yum but I dunno if it's bullshit.

The problem from when I bought vega is that it only tasted okay, when gold standard was delicious. Vega was hard to mix without making slop, gold standard mixes super smooth even with two scoops. Gold standard also has higher protein content and doesn't have the constipation inducing 40% daily iron. Two scoops of that and I'm out. In the bathroom. Pushing harder than any lift. Bleeding. Struggling.

Tried it
Liking this one more so far

R8

Negro/10

>he bought chocolate
Not surprised

kek

I get a can of it at the gas station every now and then when im short on time durign lunch brake, i like it and it doesnt fuck my calories up so go for it

>yes I take protein shakes

Tastes like ass

Do they not sell watermelon flavor protein powder family

Highly recommend Vega if you're not in dyel first class poverty tier

im almost done with the french vanilla from optimum nutrition, it's alright, any suggestion for my next flavor?

>expensive whey protein
The only reason to use whey protein is that it's an affordable way to get lots of protein. If you can afford to buy whatever food you want you should just eat fresh wild caught salmon all day. If you can't, you shouldn't spend three times as much on whey as you really need to.

What about BCAA content?

Protein spiked

fuck off shill

who gives a shit you don't really need bcaas since you can get all of those aminos from a variety of foods
>being this much of an easily convinced consumer

Excuse me. God-tier protein powder comming through.

>blenditup
subtle Mr. Goldberg...

See

Costco gains are the best familia

Post self image

Is it made with real vegans?

This is what I want.

id rather not have my body need to process proteins into bcaas and get them direct.

So cheap and so pure GOAT protein

chocolate and peanut butter flavor is the shit

my NIGGA

Got an 11lb bag from them, lasted fucking forever lmao.
Got it in that delicious truffle butter flavor.

and choc mint is good too.

Fuck the cookies and cream one.
Tastes horrible and the smell is way too strong. Everyone complained about it