Veeky Forums...

Veeky Forums, at what stage or time in pregnancy do I need to get my girl to take test to ensure my son has a huge donger?

No amount of test is going to change the fact that his father has a pencil dick.

This pencil dick cocked and shot a load into some puss and reproduced. Now I will live vicariously through my son and his fat hog.

haha you are every man op

> keep livin the dream

three weeks before conception.

When my gf was pregnant with her son we went to a fortune teller-type person and they told us multiple things, one of which was that his dick would be big.

He's black though so it was kind of assumed it would be.

Underrated desu

Fuck I want a baby in my belly.

>Raising your wife's son

Did the gypsy tell you about you and your wife's AIDS too?

Can I eat your pussy to a back-arching orgasm before I put one in there?

Is that like a real thing? Giving test to a pregnant woman to enhance a male child's body?

If you are 7+ out of 10, and not crazy I'll work you into my schedule.

If you are at southeast yurop, not ugly, not fat, not crazy, humble and loyal, I can help you.

Sorry, 5'1 chubbet here. Cutting though, so hopefully will just be a midget instead of a chubby midget.

If you are have a hole with a little moisture in there I'll see what I can do.

Pics?

It's all about the hourglass dwarvenlady.

Post a pic for the men folk here to rate and criticize you.

Oh baby, I love a romantic.
Imagine a potato with bangs
Got no boobs so that can be ruled out.

I've had 5'1 before. Southeast yurop?

Well.

Better save up for some silicone.

I'm intending to drop to my goal weight then decide if I should get boobs. Still on the fence.
Nope
I'm already aware of my shortcomings so I dont want to be rated by superior humans

>superior humans
You do realize that you're talking about people from a vietnamise fishing group?

>Fake boobs
Don't, please.
>SHORTcomings
kek

Just depends on how they look small.

Some ladies have nice small breasts.

> Don't get fake boobs

Have you seen some of the before and afters?

Look at Mia Khalifa before her boobjob.

Many boob jobs are a huge improvement.

I was waiting to see if anyone picked up on that
You're assuming I'm above Vietnamese fishing groups
If I were to get them they wouldnt be bolt ons, more of a C cup. Bit worried about being pregnant with them though.

> pregant and having silicone tits

is that like a problem? I did not know that.

Very poor example, I don't like her and I don't fap to her.
I've had a gf that had literally no tits. Flat as a board, only the nipples poking out. Meh, wasn't the best body (pretty much same height as OP, but 115 pounds at her heaviest) but it definitely wasn't a dealbreaker.

DTF L O N D O N?
T
F

L
O
N
D
O
N
?

Apparently it can do something with the nipple that makes them unable to feed from it. My coworker had fake tits and had serious complications with them.

Plus $8k+ for them, I'm poor as fuck

Post tits bby
You cant be smaller than cheekie

Trappy is that you?

Don't get them until after you had your kids. Trust me. Plus, it'll fix your post-breastfeeding sag right up.

Nope
Dunno who cheekie is

Me too.
I'm a man btw .

This, baby bellies are the height of aesthetics.

Good lord man

>Wanting a son who literally depends on his mother for testosterone
ishiggydiggy

Never do more than a cup for implants, two if you've got wider set shoulders or ribcage and you need to fill proportions. Anything more always looks terrible. Always.

Cheekie is our neighborhood asian boy-woman with -A cups