Anyone here Veeky Forums on a budget?

Anyone here Veeky Forums on a budget?

Dry beans barely soaked with brown rice and while milk. Used some beef broth and salt to spice it up a notch!

Bump

You ALL can't be rich?

Canned chicken and ramen noodles here
.20 ramen noodle packages and cheapo 1$ canned chicken

Boil together boom cheapo insta meal

Canned chicken??

Would not trust.

Anyone know how to cook beans in a pan?

I don't know if it can be done, desu. Like, you can get massive I'm sure. But trying to be muscular and lean on cheap food has never worked for me. Like, I'll have abs and still be more fit than the rest of the population but i won't feel healthy

Oats and milk for breakfast, cheap af
Some kind of eggs for lunch, cheap af
Fried brown rice with whatever veges and meat are on sale - all bought in bulk, cheap af
Some fruit on the side, whatever is in season/on sale, cheap af

is how I get by anyway.

I am. Bought 10lbs of chicken breast for $13 and 4lbs of lean beef for $10.
Just made 20 portions 60 protons each out of it, and cooking a diner with leftovers

Same as canned tuna.

Canned tuna feels like fish meat
Canned chicken feels like nasty abortion

Canned chicken is not bad you sissy bitch boi and boil it with the ramen it absorbs the flavors and is not bad

yeah sort of, i don't spend more than $10 AUD on food per day but i'm also cutting atm.

You cook them?

Stop being a pussy also
> mfw when you realize that eggs are just chicken abortions

> eating canned tuna over canned salmon

it's like you enjoy giving yourself mercury poisoning while eating shitty fish. smdh.

I am. I live in cuckifornia and still eat super clean on 200 bucks a month.

Replaced sugar with dextrose, because I copped a years worth for 50 bucks.
>much intraworkout meme

>dried legumes
>oats
>sardines
>frozen white fish
>eggs
>milk
>whey
>chicken thighs
>potatoes
>sunflower and pumpkin seeds

A full bowl of rice and whatever I can add to the mix.

I'm eating your pic related. At least for the next couple of months until I have some more cash. Sucks because I want better food.

How do you cook the beans without a slow cooker?

not him but I boil them in a giant pot for 10 minutes, then simmer for an hour then serve.

I buy 10 pounds of frozen chicken breast from costco for 22 dollars and a 50 pound back of rice for 20 dollars. That's 3 months worth of food. I buy a bag of almonds for 10 dollars that last me 4 months and I get vegetables if I can afford them on a weekly basis. I save money so I can buy 60 eggs for 12 dollars also they last me a long ass time. Also get seasonings for chicken and eggs. Makes taste different every time.

>4 gallons of milk
>not 1 gallon per each day of the month

how can you eat fucking plain rice and beans? atleast throw some hot sauce on that or somethin ffs

Here is how you make danish masterfood "biksemad" which translates into mixedupfood.
Boil potatoes.
Fry diced bacon, add diced onion, add diced potatoes.
Pour in Bowl and eat with couple of fried eggs. Use ketchup and worcester sauce as needed.
Cheap tasty Quick Healthy. Will pictorial on request

Rice, broccoli and chicken every day. That's pretty much all I eat.

Second this. My exact diet. If only supplements weren't so expensive.

Eggs
Milk
Canned Tuna
Canned Sardines
Chicken Thighs
Rump/Round Steak
Organ Meat
Frozen White Fish Fillets
Lentils
Beans
Rice
Potato
Oats
Brocolli
Spinach

You fucktards bbing food *is* poverty tier food!!!!

breakfast and dinner too?

>can't even afford a table
>has to eat off the floor

you poor, poor man

That's not floor, that's a sea of rice.

You going vegan on me user?

good thing you don't fuckin need em

Where do you draw your expensive line? Took me a few months of being here, but I realized $60 for 70 servings of 120 cal, 24g protons is actually very cost effective.

Do you guys cook your canned beans? I never do, but the next day I poop out half-digested beans and my butthole burns. I need to find the easiest way to soften them up, asap.

Also it doesn't happen with restaurant beans, just the canned ones

...you eat cold beans?

fucking microwave them for 3-5 minutes you absolute lunatic.

Fucking this. My shits are horrendous when I ate canned chicken, it is definitely not worth it.

Not gonna lie man, that looks tasty af. Look like what I make for myself although I use green lentils instead of black beans. I like that I don't have to soak them overnight because I'm stupid and a night owl and just forget to plan ahead.

I also like to cook my rice in the lentil water. Idk why, I think it's more psychosomatic than anything. Then I take half an onion, some celery, frozen spinach and olive oil infused with rosemary (which I pick from my neighbours garden with permission) a couple cloves of garlic and a chili pepper, fry that shit up until translucent and then add the rice/lentil mixture. Pan fry a zucchini and some mushrooms in the same infusion and you have a fucking delicious meal for dirt cheap.

>anyone know how to cook beans in a pan?

Do you mean dehydrated or canned?

You're a fucking idiot for thinking that eggs you fry are fertilized.

Sort of related to the thread, but whats a job I can get that doesn't interfere with my gains a whole lot? Im probably going to have to move into my own place within a year and im going to be in college still.

They have to be cooked first, this means you either have to cook raw beans or get them cooked from a can.

HOW TO COOK RAW BEANS
1. Put a pound of beans in a big pot with about 2 or 3 inches of water covering them.
2. Bring this to a boil and let it boil for about 5 minutes.
3. Cover the beans and turn off the heat, let the beans soak like this for about 2 hours.
4. Add a lot of salt and pepper, then bring to a boil uncovered, let them boil for about 5 minutes again.
5. Cover the pot partially and bring the heat down so that the beans are gently boiling. Stir every and check for tenderness every 15 minutes until they are cooked to your liking. A good time to stop is when all of the beans have split skins. The advantage to this method is that you can get about 10 cups of beans for the price of 2 cups of cooked beans, plus they will be much tastier and will have way less salt.

Now that you have cooked beans . . .

HOW TO MAKE REFRIED BEANS
1. Put a couple tablespoons of oil in a saucepan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add a tablespoon of cumin and stir it until it becomes fragrant, about 30 seconds.
2. Add a couple cups of beans along with the broth that they soaked in, and crush them with the back of a spoon or a fork until all the beans are split open and they are gently boiling in their broth. At this time, add a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and some salt and pepper.

Serve over rice. It's going to be about 100 times more delicious than however you cooked beans before. It's also a fuck ton of nutritious calories.

IF, so just lunch and dinner

Crock pot low 8 hrs
Add seasonings of your choice
Vegetable seasoning blend
Tomato paste to thicken
Sausage

Set and forget.

>Tfw live in Canada.
>see chicken breast is 9.39 a kilo
>get super fucking excited
>see this
How are ameritards fat. Your healthy food is what is cheap as fuck.

At least in Canada I can buy 3lbs of frozen ground beef for $10.

They aren't fertilized u autist.

>thing that make you 'hmmm'

THe conspiracy begins, we shall never know the true answer

>10 pounds of chicken
>3 months of food
Are you a small child?

I moved into an apartment that's probably too expensive and now I eat poverty tier food, which isn't bad but I don't know how to cook yet so it's mostly error

I buy bags of rice, and cans of beans. Canned beans are still pretty cheap, and are precooked so you don't have to soak them. Pour can of beans into freshly cooked rice to cool it down. Both end up at edible temperature.

>whole fryer chickens .87c/lb

Walking thru the front door with three grocery bags of soon to be frozen chicken.

>valentina
thank god for cheap, quality heat

Did a simalr thing, fortunately it taught me how to cook cheap food that didn't taste like shit since eating out literally wasn't an option unless I took to robbery or some shit.