How is that cut going, Veeky Forums ?

how is that cut going, Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

small-penis-facts.com/?page_id=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck me, how many calories is that?

Only ate 1000 calories today and not enough protein or fiber. Now I'm hungry but it's too late to eat more.

Hows that disgusting fat fuck of a body that you're ashamed to look at in the mirror going OP?

what in god's righteous name is that

like so

Skellys will STILL complain about not getting enough calories when things like this exist. Just gotta get creative, folks.

getting enough calories was never the problem. it's getting enough proteins + an appropriate workout. calories alone turn you into skinny fat, see example above.

Thank you skeleton man

Pretty good. Lost almost 12 lbs so far. I can just start to see some definition of my abs, so that's nice. Tomorrow is my cheat meal day. Might try creating that caloric monstrosity you posted.

Fuark...

The worst feeling in the world is eating clean and seeing a huge rack of fluffy, delicious, glazed donuts. I want to fucking die.

/fat/ here

Was going well for about 3 weeks. I started running last week and I've been feeling much hungrier though. Especially come afternoon. Kinda scary I think something's wrong with me

look into Intermittent Fasting. it's a trick to feel less hungry by eating all your daily calories within a short period, so when you eat you feel adequately satiated.

More than you eat in a day right now for sure.

>all that sugar
That's disgusting.

>too late to eat more
Are you retarded?

Well I'm not working on my feet.

I've lost something like 145 lbs and I still need to lose 50 more.
Today I have no idea how many calories I ingested. The scale is probably going to read that I've gained 10 lbs.
>deli meat
>bread
>chips
>potato salad
>almonds + cashews
>strawberries
>radishes + red peppers
>ice cream
>pie
I'm scared to step on the scale.

Just eat less tomorrow mang

Am girl on cut

Fittest I've ever been in my life.

How am I doing? I'm trying to cut and bulk in smaller cycles like the sticky said.

>0 vascularity on forearms

try lifting some weights

That can't even taste good though.

Ugh. Filthy.
I fucking hope you're shacked up with a chick already because your bathroom, "the place where you CLEAN yourself", is a FUCKING shameful disgrace. Fatso.

Just looking at that makes me feel like I'm getting diabeetus

Goes fine even though my last 4 weigh ins look like I'm gaining. If I was an autistic noob I'd make a thread about it but I'm sure that it's cool.

is that raw cookie dough or just a fat ass cookie?

and what kind of chocolate is the sauce, is it syrup? i need this

Thank u ;^)

>that bathroom benchtop
>that scraggy beard
You need to clean that shit and get rid of your beard. I'm only trying to help, user. No offence intended

Why is there a razor casually placed on the side? Judging by your face you clearly... oh jesus christ dude. So you've been shaving your balls over your disgusting sink

Looks like raw cookie dough. Sauce looks like nutella.

At this point that's just gross. Before I lifted I would have loved that and now, eh.

White people are so fucking disgusting sometimes.

Cut?
Why would you do this to yourself?

To fuck their own shit up, senpai

Yeah, I'm pretty unkempt. I'm not hiding anything here. Most of my life is and will continue to be a joke. I have my endurance running and I've lifted for a few months now. I haven't done meth like most of my family, and I managed to cut out booze because it came close to killing me once. I've been a fat fuck most of my life, in high school I was a lineman believe it or not because I was so fucking big. I'm a worthless poorfag, and I'm ok with that aspect of my life as long as I can be decently healthy. And not die or become an accidental dad.

1400 for the cookie dough
400 for the nutella
220 from the hershey's bar
300 (?) from the cookies

2320 calories. Christ almighty.

Wilford Brimley's horse just died looking at that

>its cool brah, im bulking

>tfw european
>tfw will never expierience 2320 calories of pure sugar

feelsgoodasfuckbreh

Just fast for one fucking day and you're even

Horrible. I don't know what the fucking problem is. I'm skinnyfat and started out with 25% calroie deficit. Great, lost 1kg in one week. Now in the second week, I've gained 0.5 kg back? I always make sure to weigh myself in the morning after pissing and shitting and before I drink even a drop of water, so I don't get different weights from water. Am I doing something wrong? I don't do anything besides lifting (none of my lifts have suffered yet) but I'm really considering starting couch-to-5k for cardio on my off-days now. Am I in starvation mode?

count calories

I guess I shoud say something about my diet.

Doing IF and IIFYM 35% carbs (150g), 35% fat (65g), 30% protein (125g) and I mostly end up eating healthy food like chicken breast, tuna, and other low fat meats, whole wheat bread, brown rice and different nuts and milk for fats aside from around 10g-20g of nutella every couple of days. I don't have any cheat days either.

Am tracking my calories with a weight scale and myfitnesspal.

Woo user you workout?, your arms are huge.. tehee

take off your sweatshirt that you keep wearing and show us your abbs user

Soon enough, stacy.

Tfw no vascular forearms hence im diddylifting 4plaets for reps.

who is that girl on the right?

Why would cookie dough be 1400? Toll house one cookie is 120 calories. And that's probably like 3 so about 360 calories. Where did you get 1400 from?

Not bad. Pretty close to my goal of 60kg (manlet), but still have a fair bit of fat. Not sure if I should keep going or try to build muscle at maintenance.

Gave up. 10% bodyfat and I still have several good lbs of fat in my lower belly. I'd rather put on more muscle at this point than risk my lifts/hormone levels on trying to get super lean.

Everything under 8% is super lean, 10%-12% is just optimal.

I did good for about 7 months and I started eating some crap before my birthday and it's been downhill in general. I can yoyo from 79.9kg to 85kg @ 6'3

Not even sure what weight I want to get down to.

Not having shit in the house and not being a fat bastard coming home form a night out are my weaknesses

About 2 monthes into quitting soda, 2 weeks into working out and a week of counting calories, I'm down around 10-12 pounds

lol youre not 10% fat shit

Got tested at my gym, 12% a month ago and 10% now, but sure user.

>implying chocolate chip cookies aren't made from small pieces of heaven

> Been on at cut so long that this actually looks a little gross to me.

We're gonna make it guys.

>protein containers in the bathroom
for what purpose

Did you eat the exact same amount on the days before you weight yourself? Was the last thing you ate on the days before you weighed yourself at the exact same time? Both these things can affect how much shit is still being digested in your body when you step on the scales.

Protein enemas. You gotta shit big to get big m8.

Yeah, shit like that is disgusting.

Just thinkg about the good shit you could turn those calories into instead of that sugar-dough-lump.

I'd much rather have a bag of chips and a couple of cold beers, pretty sure it would be less calories than that as well. Or you could just stuff that shit in your face and you know - just admit you are a junkie for sugars, not even about the taste any more.

just because youre poor doesnt mean you dont have to be neat.

a neat place to live is a good way of focusing on your goals user.

You dont have to clean everything twice a day with a tooth brush but spend 1-2 hours on a cleaning day every week where you just focus on making everything look tidy instead of actual cleaning, meaning for example cleaning that sink so it doesnt look like a ...well if i dropped my toothbrush there I would toss it.

it will make a world of difference.
I would reccomend going for nice smelling cleaners, a friend of mine is a professionalcleaner and basically he has a trick where he just showers everything with stuff that smells like lemon because if people smell freshness thats appearantly 70% of what makes you "feel" fresh or something. I am inclined to agree after trying it myself.

Good luck

self

induced

vomiting

>tfw hadn't been counting calories, more trying to maintain, eating 2 meals a day and minimal snacking
>kept packing on weight, wondering where I was going wrong, lost 20kg a few years back by employing the same trick
>get a smart watch for my birthday, track my activity levels, much lower than I assumed, 4 out of the 7 days I was in the sedentary category of sub 6000 steps. (not including gym sessions)
>realise I was eating 1500 calories in each sitting
>been sitting on a ~300 calorie surplus every day

Fuck

im a fat fuck but jesus this looks fucking disgusting
but then again, I'm not a diaburican

At first I thought this was a giant mash up of various protein bars and protein cookies. LOL

>vascularity
why would you bring race into that
dumb (sand)/(curry)nigger

Tomorrows my cheat day.

Jesus christ im going to try this.

>had birthday two days ago
>take it as my cheat day
>chicken wings, fries, asian food and some ben & jerrys
>surprise, gf baked me a cake
>it is at least 6000 kcal
>it tastes good but is really hard to eat
>two days later there's still about half of the cake left
>it is too much a waste to just throw away the cake she worked really hard on baking
>tomorrow is her birthday
>more cake
>more food
>carving chicken wings really hard because i remember the taste
I just want to get off this ride.

losing

your

gains

>White chocolate

Please kill yourself.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hmm, I had to eat 1-2 hours later in the evening the past couple of days, due to work and had to wake up earlier so I guess that could be part of the reason. I'll still start doing cardio. Hopefully it accelerates the process a little.

nope, still making gains (or keeping, if i'm cutting)

you have to time it right

only binge and purge fasted, allow all food you intend to keep to fully digest before you even think about bringing anything up

consume potassium and sodium immediately after purging

same

wasted over a month because I underestimated my calories

D A D B O D
A
D
B
O
D

I don't think I can have anything like that anymore.
Cut is going okay, fine most of the days but there were times when I had something unhealthy when out.

I lost over 90lbs since august. Then gained 20 over 1.5 months. 5 days back on a cut now.

Cheat days aren't worth it.

Still shitty for your teeth in the long run. Also, costly. That shit food isn't free either.

Bulimia is still an eating disorder, even if you look shredded.

yeah i know it is lol

but desu i've been battling it with guilt and shit for years and i was finally just like

fuck it

i'm just going to accept it

i enjoy eating shitty food, so this is how i'm gonna do it

i have dental insurance lol

At least you know you've got a problem. Just get some high quality dentures kek

yeah man i was kinda thinking about that honestly. that or quitting if i get to a point where i srsly can't get my teeth fixed anymore and the pride of keeping my real teeth outweighs my desire to eat shitty food. dunno, guess we'll see. it used to be way more of a problem though, like it used to consume my life. life got a lot better once i just let it keep happening, but without me sacrificing social opportunities/without starving myself in between.

Not cutting this year.
Kept up the bulk since October 2015 and the gains train does not stop. 5 years in and I get new newbie warscars from my delts to my biceps.
Doing two clean, easy reps of 3pl8 on the benchpress feels just too good to stop and I still can flex to see my abs, so fuck being below 12% body fat.

Outlifting the guy who decided to do a testosterone propionate + metandrostenolon cycle is an added bonus.

Stupid barrel-chested manlet, you can't fraud your way into gains if your whole buling cycle
depends on roids and not on nutrition. Bonus points for us being the same age.

You are gonna make it man.

I was poor as fuck and my family are all alcoholic. I know your feel.

Sounds like you had a cheat month senpai

tfw same prob
halp

what a slut
>2016
>still believing in jewish propaganda that blacks have bigger dicks

how the fuck is that jewish propaganda you keyboard pseudonazi piece of shit

pretty good, had one cheat day in the last 4 months and im down 43lbs.

small-penis-facts.com/?page_id=19

get fucking educated you dumb nigger

jews started promoting this false claims that niggers have bigger dicks so white trash sluts can interbreed with negros thus destroying western civilization and culture

Been at festivals ravin, actually cut too hard with speed

Breddy gud
Down 21kg since 80 days ago, strength is maintaining nicely, deadlift might even be still going up due to improved leverages, which is fucking awesome since it's my best lift

Started cutting January 17th, weighed about 225lbs then all fat never really lifted before j started cutting, took a break last month didn't gain any back. Started the cut back this month

mirin

7.5lbs lost in 2 weeks...

Go back to pol white trash

Nice gains. Keep up the good work.

Just start doing cardio.

It's better for weight loss to do cardio and eat a little more than eating less and being sedetary.

Niggers gonna nig, being proud of your heritage doesn't make you trash but a nationalist