It must get so tiring being M!ke ''The humble natty king of Veeky Forums'' Patt0n

It must get so tiring being M!ke ''The humble natty king of Veeky Forums'' Patt0n.

> "Yes I'm Mike Patton..''
> ''No I don't want to fornicate with you''
> ''No I don't want your mothers number''
> ''Yes I did bench twice my bodyweight at the ripe age of 17''
> ''Yes I'm aware that the fitness community sees me as somewhat of a demi-god.''

What do you guys like to eat for breakfast?

>demigod
>not full god

A god wouldn't be able to lift like a mortal man.

He is humble, hence why he paraphrases and probably replaces god with demi-god. Grow up.

I always wonder how he deals with it. Although if his patience with fans is anything like his work ethic in the gym, I'm sure it's nothing for him.

I had 1.1 litres of milk with 4 eggs and a banana

I eat most of a pig and assorted types of cabbage.

Fuark. That must be so annoying for him. I never thought about that.

It's probably the same spastics asking him that are on here behind their keyboards denying he is the king.

250g of oats and 2 pieces of fruit.

Bump

Rofl, there are still people on Veeky Forums who say he's not the king? That meme got old so long ago

Lmao, apparently

>dat bulge
How do I get a package like Big Mike?

I remember he was asked this in an interview once and he simply responded with a laugh and said ''look, you should be more worried about not being a manlet or doing steroids - those are the red flags for the opposite gender.''

Hahaha! True bro, true! XD

>tfw this guy doesn't realize he needs help but this is internet and we can't just take him to a doctor so we can only watch him acting like a sad retard

What?

What sort of fruit? If you don't mind me asking

Please respond, sorry if that was a bit invasive

Not OP btw

Let me guess... You're a fan of wolfmother

Blimey! Sick thread bruv !

fr this post changed my life

If there's one thing Big MlKE knows as well as strength and aesthetics, it's how to be absolutely drowning in prime puss 24/7. A true innovator

Apparently he was singing with some band one night and they almost cancelled the show because so many fans brought along barbells for miqé to sign and security wouldn't let 40% of the audience in because of this reason

Eggs and toast

This

Can someone please educate me on the Mike Patton mee mee

I've seen it for like a year and a half and I don't get it, who is this skinny twink boi