I want to start running and get in good cardio shape...

I want to start running and get in good cardio shape, but I'm afraid someone I know will see me running and make fun of me. What should I do?

ride a bike instead

Just do it you big fucking pussy. Anyone who makes fun of another wanting themselves isn't worth a damn as a person.

umm white knight much?

Maybe he's just giving actual advice? Seeing a fat guy running is always a good thing, because they're taking the first step into fitness. But you don't care, do you? Probably some 300 pound troll who doesn't even lift, and if you do lift why don't you want others anons to make it?

mate i already told him to get a bike, my advice is clearly better

I am afraid of people seeing me walk to the point where I can often only go somewhere by calling a cab or hiding myself with an umbrella if it rains, but I have no problem at all with jogging/running around.

Wear a mask. I recommend a bane mask with ski goggles and a hoodie.

This.
I recommend one of these bad boys. You can pretend you're either Joseph Joestar or Bane. Either way you'll be a big guy.

Oh shit these things actually exist?

>tfw ran 7.5km in 50 minutes tonight without stopping
>tfw Australia is finally starting to become cool enough that i don't drown in sweat when i run

Gonna be a good winter boys

buy a skipping rope

Nobody cares about you enough to laugh at you. Why would anyone make fun of you only because you want to be a better person?

The only way to stop thinking about it is to start running. No other method.

wear a mask

This OP. I feel the same way sometimes, but then I realize im doing it for myself and I shouldn't give a damn what others think, because the most important thing is that you're taking the first step into becoming fit. I used to think fat people excersing was hilarious, but then I realized that that's asshole thing to think and now I actually feel good when I see others take their first step.

You do you

>mfw people thought that global warming would completely kill winter this time
maybe next year lmao

I've been in the same position, honestly just go for the run. You have to improve yourself for YOU and not care what others think.

It would be more progressive if he ran, and he shouldn't care about what others think. Really nice advice though. /s

rip knees lol

>/s.
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
is this a new reddit may may again?

sarcasm
you seriously dont know what that means

i don't browse funny junk

>What should I do?
Grow a pair.

not him but oh haha cool man me neither XD