ASS V. TITS

Why does Veeky Forums obsess over butts? It's from where poop comes from.

And pee comes out of their vaginas (relatively).

OH MY GOD THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THINK TOO

seriously what's the obsession with butts, tits are superior especially when there's a pretty face to match.

You need to be blessed with breast genes. You can barely improve them as girl, it's way easier to get a somewhat decent ass even when yours looks bad. Godly tits need genes, high tier ass can be achived.

Because you can train your ass to be perfect. And Veeky Forums is about becoming perfect.

its propably because butt can be improved trough exercice and dedication while tits are just genetic and fat storage.

If you had to choose between being shat on and peed on: what would you pick?
muh user
What about the cheat threads? Are you implying girls can't cheat too?

I'm a breast guy, but there's no doubt that a great looking ass just calls upon me.

breast = low test
ass = high test

scientific fact, btw

>wah wah poop

it's only smellz

>they like to fuck small boney asses

I want Ireland to leave

Virgin detected.

Because a nice ass looks athletic
big tits and dyel ass/stick legs look aweful

cus you gotta eat the booty like groceries

do you honestly think we like asses because shit comes out of them?

did you know puke comes out of your mouth? yet we still kiss people.

I have some bad news for you

That whole area can be referred to as the vagina.

kek northerners confirmed for low test

Tits are just fake asses.

>what does 'relatively' mean?

>the whitest vs darkest states
hmm...really makes u think

Yeah but you only puke every so often but shits happen everyday dude.

Good false analogy, user. Let's obviously forget that most people shit every day.

That's how i know you're are a true ass man.

That's pretty accurate. I'm 1:1 Icelandic:Norwegian and like both tits & ass. Feels good man.

Tits are genetic , like height. A women who works for a good shows dedication l, discipline, and will power. I want someone who works hard and has indicators of athleticism, not just lucky.

I got my girl to start lifting seriously (no girlie bullshit, she did SS for 8 months and PHUL since then) and I never ate ass before about 4 months ago but god DAMN when I see her ass and thighs when we're walking around I pop a boner thinking about shoving my face as far up her ass as I can when we get home.

It's even better after a workout when we're both sweaty.

Good Ass/Hips = Oven ready for baby making, can bear a healthy child

Good Tits = Fun, but pointless

>if you HAD to choose

oh no what a dilemma

Who gives a fuck about dedication, discipline and power? She's a woman. She's not a friend. She's a biological container so I can have my children. She must have good genes or I'm not even going to hit it.

Are people ITT too ignorant to understand that a girl with god tier breasts can get a great ass but a girl with a god tier ass can never get great tits unless already given?

If you like tits, it basically means that you are a beta male. It's been noted in MANY studies that the more attraction a male has to a woman's ass and hips, the higher the testosterone. Attraction to breasts is more of a pre-puberty thing, and if it persists heavily into adulthood then your test levels are that of a child.

>tits are genetic
>are genetic
>genetic

Are you fucking retarded?
Women can work out chest muscles to make the breast push out, the problem is most women who take working out seriously have stupidly low body fat and end up with man chest.
If they can keep their body fat around 20% and work their chest out, breast get bigger.

Good for you for being proud of being a nigger. At least someone stood up for their race!

Tits can make me cope with a bad ass if they're big enough - but most girls with big tits are curvy so it comes with an ass, ive never had to choose between.

>and work their chest out, breast get bigger.

Itty bitty titties are still cute

Flat ass is downright sad

>tfw you don't care about boobs or butts as much as you do legs

leave, freak

Working out boosts testosterone so it would actively work against having breasts if you tried to get huge pecs, beyond looking fucking weird.

The breasts are held in place by cooper's ligaments, not muscle.

I refuse to believe anyone finds that attractive without spouting memes.

Are you slightly retarded? Have you ever even seen a bare tit?

Fixation on tits is born from a fixation on your mother, a desire to be nurtured, coddled and in a way dominated, in short its childish.

Ass However is essentially loved due to the need to fuck, breasts aren't sexual organs, ass/hips all revolve around the crotch area and is essentially a fixation on fucking.

That's not how hormones work friend.

How do I build a good ass? I've got compliments from my FWB, so I think I'm making progress, but want more.
I do squats, leg press, hamstring curls, glute kickbacks and different things for abductors. What should I add?

> literally flat chest
> rugby player thighs
> attractive

Normally i dont say this, but you must be somewhere on the spectrum towards gay.

I love eating my girl's ass.

Not even Veeky Forums related, I just feel I need to share it with the world.

>be a man
>workout
>become good-looking

>be a girl
>workout
>become disgusting
Wow, nice privlege guys got there again.

This. Tits are for men who FAILED PUBERTY and live as eternal KEKS

Pretty sure you're gay bro

romanian deadlifts are GOAT also deadlifts in general.

Yep, it is.

This actually makes sense anecdotally. I used to love titties, but since I started lifting they've basically become fuck handles.

WE WUZ KANGS N' SHIT

>whites like tits
>blacks like asses
>fit worships asses
what did they mean by this?

I'm the opposite, I prefer relatively large tits but as long as they're not saggy or misshapen I don't care much how big they are, by contrast if a girl doesn't have at least a moderate sized bubble butt I feel pretty much zero attraction

I think anal is disgusting but I prefer ass over tits

Did you read anything I said?
Women have to maintain a certain body fat percentage to fight against the effects of working out.
To keep a feminine face, breast, ass. If not you might as well just go fuck a trap, because anything less than 15% body fat on a woman is gross.

There are dozens of citations if you just type in "should women work their chest out" in google.
The pecks push forward, making the breast more rounded and fuller.
Just because you work out your chest doesn't make your boobs go away, that shit is totally a myth brought on from body builder women with insanely low body fat.

It means Veeky Forums is a melting pot of subhumans.

You can stop doing half of that and add hip extensions
Do them heavy 3x8-10

>I think anal is disgusting
I think you need some roids because your test level is in the negative

I know fat girls with big titties and flat asses, even worse I know fat chicks with small tits and flat asses, their existence is proof that there is no benevolent God

Anal is pretty shit.

Cont. tits are great, but ass>tits

If a woman has a flat butt, no amount of tits makes up for it.

I know plenty of girls who have just lost all their chest when they started exercising, user is right - it kills tits to go too hard.

Looks like an alien

Telling me you wouldn't gomad on tessa fowler or merilyn sakova if you had the chance. They're both hank hills but with enormous tits.

Tits are purely feminine

Cardio is not the same as lifting weights, nerd

No i wouldn't, i can see why people like them, but me personally no, its just bags of fat.

Why are you assuming that the girls need to work out that much though?
It's no different than asses, I've seen girls who could squat so much her legs and ass look like a mans.
So how is it different?
It's all about moderation, work out enough to get the benefits, stay feminine enough that I still want to shove my cock in your mouth.

If a woman overworks anything, she automatically gets negative reviews. I'm assuming that's why some women even go into professional body building
>welp already look like a man might as well continue

What? Are you gay?

Those high-test Mongols tho, no wonder they conquered all those low-test titty loving countries

*tips fedora*

No, I just don't like women who look like men.

Sweet jeebus

What? She has some abs but rather big breasts.

You can change your butt, but you cant change your tits.

Personally, I love both.

>dat feel when going at it from behind, and grabbing my gfs firm lil ass while watching myself sliding in and out…

My fellow ass-men

Thanks. You tubing these now. Adding them for tomorrow. How many days do y'all rest between lower body? I was doing every other day, but I'm still mildly sore from Wednesday? I would think 3 days rest should be plenty.