DICK A E S T H E T I C S

DICK AESTHETICS GENERAL

Come on Veeky Forums share tips, experiences, and questions about the journey to making your benis just as aesthetic as the rest of your body.

How do I fix the dry, wrinkly skin on my penis? Moisturiser?

There's literally nothing you can do to change how your penis looks. Trim your pubes and keep it clean. Is it that hard retard?

First you have to get circumcised. No one likes dick cheese. Second, shave your pubes. Last make sure your balls hang lower then your penis and that your penis is at least 8x6.

>get circumcised

Well what about the skin, is there any way to make it smoother and more visually pleasing?

Has anyone here been circumcised as an adult? What's it like?

Yea, don't have a circumcised penis. Everyone (but not their parents) knows that cutting off the foreskin results in a dry, keratinized, desensitized glans.

real issue --> cut vs uncut

discuss

>implying I don't clean my dick every day

>desensitised
>still cum too quickly
just kill me

cut dicks have a horribly dry looks to them

an erect uncut dick with the skin rolled back looks irresistible to a woman

Everyone knows uncut is absolutely, without-a-doubt, undeniably, 100% the way to go.

>tfw I'll be too old for it to matter when Foregen comes out with something
WHY MOM AND DAD, WHY

jojoba oil
coconut oil
suragel if its really bad

Get a piercing or two.

I'm the proud owner of an uncut dick but whenever I get a boner and pull my skin off I get this straining feeling on my gland coming from my frenulum, it appears that it's too tight for such a gargantuan cock

how do I fix this

use after-shave balm.

Dick smells like cologne, and is super smooth.

By using special cream created by the jews for tight foreskin
Look it up

>share "tips"
heh

>be girl
>all my boyfriends(I've had 3) had circumcised dicks
>last one was pretty packing, could tell from boxer briefs
>out comes an uncut dick
>think he's some kind of fucked up mutant and tell him I'm not feeling it anymore

It's probably different for other girls, but I don't think I could ever fuck a guy with an uncut dick

what is this, amateur hour?
>get circumcised
while it is true that some women prefer cut dicks, others like the juicyness of an uncut one more.
>dick cheese
ever heard about personaly hygiene?
>balls hang lower than your penis
kek, is the 8x6 you're talking about in cm or are you sixty years old?

>>be Jew

Fixed that for you.

>I don't think I could ever fuck a guy with an uncut dick
You're definitely missing out 2bh famalam. It's really fun to run your tongue between their glans and foreskin. Also because they're a lot more sensitive than cut guys you have to be careful to not be to rough on their head (it's kinda cute). And once you pull their foreskin back they look like any other cut dick, with the exception of a scar on the shaft and a dry, grey-ish, skin-colored glans.

>tfw got a bunch of scar tissue stuck on my dick but healthcare won't cover its removal because it's cosmetic

I'm so fucking glad I'm European and natural, unmutilated dicks are the norm. I don't think I could approach girls in the states knowing their cultural disposition in favour of genital mutilation.

It might tear if you're jerking off or having sex with too little lubrication, so be careful.
Although that would also fix your problem.

this is either a disgusting faggot posting or a disgusting faggot pretending to be a girl posting - nobody cares what you think

Nice devil trips
Confirms you're a cut heathen and are mad about it.

suragel dude, foreal i had it bad and it has helped me immensely. suragel.com

Trips of truth - uncut men are faggots and will be first before the niggers and the jews on the day of the rope.

it's not so much about the foreskin, but the frenulum, that little fold of tissue under your glans

so no fixing until I actually tear it? can this be removed by a doctor? does it cost a lot of money?

Man I just have to say that the last time I came this hard hitler was gassing jews

>30$ for a penis gel

is it really worth it man? will it fix problem addressed here? also do they ship outside the states? eurofag here

i looked into and tried a lot of options. i scoffed at the price also and didnt buy immediately, then my condition got real bad and i couldnt even have enjoyable sex. I read their whole website before deciding to order it. you could try and make a similar homemade concoction with the ingredients they list (i tried), but may end up spending more for the individual components anyways.
The frenulum is all connected to the same tissue, and this product helps with skin elasticity where it is applied.
It does look like they have free international shipping.

Skin moisturizer

>no one likes dick cheese
You forget where you are, friend. Smegma is probably one of my top 3 fetishes.

>tfw European but half cut because of phimosis
they cut too much :(. Still left more than circumcision.

How to fix tight foreskin fellas?

>being jew'd

what a fucking cuck

>dem womanly hips

Stretch daily. Pull it up and down the head

Slowly edge (at least an hour a night) with LOTS of lotion.
Work on the head more and eventually you will be able to get that skin off the heard more and more till it feels natural.

my penis curves left... am i a freak?

bump

>share tips

I mean, I have foreskin and I've had sex with alot of girls who don't care. The only time it really matters is oral and hand jobs.
But all in all I like my foreskin.
>If you have foreskin it esier to jack off.
>Also your dick head is more clean then those who are cut.
>But preferences will be preferences.

> no pictures
What's the point of this thread?

thank you brother I will try it

Here's your (You)

bump