"A mile a day keeps the handles away"

"A mile a day keeps the handles away"
Is running the best way to reduce fat? Also I know dieting is important so how does Veeky Forums put the fork down?

Resistance training burns more calories, while simultaneously building muscle. Much more effective for that purpose, but much less effective for general health.

try HIIT after weight training
and get some discipline/self control

Running is one of the best ways to keep your heart healthy
Diet is the best way to lose fat
Absolutely no exceptions.

I did a keto diet. It exclufed most of my usual shitty habit foods so it helped me break those habits. I filled the empty slot by learning to count kcal.

After switching to calorie restriction it's a matter of numbers. "I ate 600 calories with that last meal and that puts me at 1450 for today - dinner will be light, no more than 350."

IF helps with appetite + drinking lots of water.

Can you specify resistance training?

I've been trying to count calories but I didn't think it was that important.
I'll look into Keto Diet thanks
Do you snack on something throughout the day or drink gallons of water?

Diet is far more important than exercise for losing weight. All exercise does is increase your amount of calories burned in a day (and only by a couple hundred, not even a full meal's worth).

Weight training

Resistance training is when you have a 480V voltage source and hold the black lead in one hand and the red lead in the other. Your body literally acts as a resistor, the current flowing through your body burns fat.

I was about to post the same question. I HATE doing cardio and i would like to know if it's really important to do it to lose weight or you can achieve the same thing only with diet.

Thx Veeky Forums

lel'd

Diet is the most important facet to weight-loss. Cardio helps to hasten the process, however (and is also good for heart-gains)

Do look into keto. Be warned that for a lot of people it's a bit of a totem or tribal affiliation. Yes, eating more fat and fiber and protein instead of carbs will keep you feeling full to make cutting easier. But you still have to count calories. It isn't magic, even though lots of people treat it that way. It's not so much the mechanism of ketosis, but the concept of it serving as a motivator, that seems to impact most people. For my part, it doesn't matter if I eat 15g carbs or 45g, I'm seeing results either way. But I would have trouble cutting if I tried to eat 100g+ carbs per day while cutting, cuz I would never be full for long.

read the cocksucking motherfucking sticky you worthless nigger.

you can run a ton and eat shit like in OPs pic and not get anywhere besides maybe better cardio health

hey did you go to middle school in NC by chance? me and a small group of friends started saying this and almost got in trouble by the gym teacher

you can't outrun a shit diet
and dieting isn't important, having a good diet is.

Want to reduce fat? don't eat like a fatass. Go read the sticky.

no
creating a negative energy balance is the best way to lose fat
or at least have an even energy balance to not gain fat
what ever way you achieve it whether through dieting or increasing the amount of energy you use its all the same thing

well you're not wrong

>480V
mirin desu
how long did it take you to get to 480V? Natty?
I'm at 240V right now and hit a wall. What's your routine?

It helps if you do it while sitting in a tub of water, that is how I was able to hit 480V natty.

You will never be able to out-exercise a shitty diet.