This is a daily reminder

You'll never be a 6'3 190 lbs. Chad and play football at USC.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/slFgyDSjTJ/
instagram.com/p/uTcZUOSjT-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that if you fantasize about being anybody other than yourself or a better version of yourself that you're destined to be miserable.

The manlet on the right is still the best lookIng

middle is clearly best

Found their names. Not nearly as good looking out of uniform.

Chad looks inbred

Why do all Chads look the same?
they all have that superior American white look
I can't describe it

>be a model
>your only good picture is a candid shot during a football game
>in all other pictures you're actually trying to look good you look like a trap

he doesnt look good, he looks like the alien actor from the imitation game

Most people have good genetic potential but end up fat and ugly because of bad diet and lifestyle. Growing up with an athletic lifestyle also lends itself to good tongue placement, facial development, posture, teeth, etc. It's all connected.

jeff pls go

how do you be the best version of yourself when you have depression? Like wanting to hang yourself depression

they look confident as fuck and alpha tho
lots of people who may not be the most handsome, but they just give that alpha vibe for whatever reason

Latsbrah pre lifting?

You hang yourself. That's being the best you can be.

I'd rather be handsome. The first one in particular looks like a Tom Brady filtered through Deliverance.

>white american chads

hnnnngggg

how do I make up for being 5'6

wtf are these dudes even starters? They're even doing the pouty zoolander face on the sidelines

The middle one has a Sloth loves Chunk vibe.

just looked up all these dudes they're walkons that have played 1 or 2 games for no yards lol

why is chad tucking his shirt like a midriff.. looks gay as fuck famalia

P I Z Z A
I
Z
Z
A

First post best post.

You don't have depression, You're just a piece of shit. Kill yourself.

Not that guy, but how the fuck do you know what he has or doesn't have? Fuck you.

GOCHAD

gallon of carbohydrates a day

This desu.
Their football picture is hot as fuck and as a thirsty fag i creeped through their entire instas and they only look hot in like 1 out of every 10 pictures.
There's something kinda creepy about their faces.

I was a 6'3" chad with 17" arms in high school already because I started lifting in late middle school
too bad the natty curse is real and I pretty much maintained the same body 5 years later

wtf these dudes look weird as hell on their instagram. It's like the average dude that's trying to be a male model and no one ever told them they're pretty normal looking

>this thread again for the thousandth time

Post yfw you'll never be an /r9k/ fag.

>6'3
>190

top fucking lel. You'd barely be visible. You need at least 20 pounds more, preferably more like 220 or more.

i'm not gay but these dudes aren't that good looking pic related

Links pls

@wyattvinc1 and @zachvinci

Oh I thought you meant all 3 players. I can't find the insta for one of them.

@connorspears on left and @davidmellstrom on right

Now fuck of you thirsty little shit

>implying I want to be a mindless zombie

if you have an image of what you want to become you can do it.

God damn, those fucking jawlines

She looks like a woman who'd jump out of your car at low speed and tell the cops you pushed her out

>other people lead a good life
>you can't lead a good life
>i certainly won't lead a good life so i'll try to ruin it for everyone else

kys my man

Sex would be top tier at least.

he is as tall as me
i'm 5'9

nope, im not chad
im not 6'3
im not 190lbs
and I dont play handegg

i am user
i am 185cm
i am 69kg
i study mathematics and am pretty good at riddles

>jus be urself :)

Then u gave up and got fat as fuck i bet

Full disclosure: This is why I quit lifting. I was chasing a youth a I never had. But I had to admit I'm too old and ugly to have it.

And you know it's true Veeky Forums. it's why most of you came here too. But it won't ever fucking happen. Sometimes the meme is real.

Yay user

>I was chasing a youth a I never had.

What if ive always lifted?

Then why are you here? This shit-hole has nothing to offer to your type.

>/Fit

Just go back to r9k

I'm serious. If you've lifted from an early age, there is nothing for you here. The advice is all for noobs. The memes are only funny to autists like me. Why be here?

It's funny , learning new shit, BREHS threads & of course r9k with their FFH/pizza/chad threads

>white football players not at qb
not gonna make it

daily reminder if you're 6 foot or taller and don't make at least 100k a year or dont have a gf you are a complete waste of life

Lots of white TEs & OL

Yea but the guys in the OP didn't look like they could play either of those positions in the nfl

lel this

well said. this was a good deed

No but I can be a 5'7 200 pound manlet with a gf who beats chads ass in a barfight 3 years after we've both graduated

Top fucking kek m8, especially since all women have the capacity to do that.

tfw 6'5", 220lbs, and not named Chad
shiggy

But 6'3" 190 pounds is super twink mode even if lean

So you get charged with assault?

I don't play football but I'm 6'3 and 190 lbs. Cry some more about being short you miserable fucking r9k browsing manlet.

>being this delusional

Really? College football is your definition of Chad?

> make 0 money playing a high risk contact sport
> take possible life long physical damage
> No guarantee of making it to nfl after graduation
> forced to take a useless major to cope with athletics
> ultra risky employment prospects after college
> constantly surrounded by pc sjw girls looking for every excuse to claim you raped / harassed / molested her to further their agenda at the cost of your future

C'mon senpai, if you wanted to trigger me with Chad bait, you gotta step up with better material. May I suggest finance guys for your next thread

wew lad

>May I suggest finance guys for your next thread
wew lad

Linebackers and running backs.

Duh

If you go to a good school and play college football, you can also be that finance guy, you loser

Can I fix this with an active style and better diet, user?

that's fine, I'm happy being 6'4" 200lb playing water polo and looking more aesthetic

middle a cute

>white running backs
do you even watch football?

@connorspears
THAT FUCKING HAIRLINE
instagram.com/p/slFgyDSjTJ/
instagram.com/p/uTcZUOSjT-/

I feel so sorry for this guy

He's a college football player. When you play football in college you could literally have harelip and still get the best pussy on campus.

He could shave his head and he'll still be more attractive and get more and higher quality pussy than you. Stay mad faggot.

>implying

keep spiraling down until the only version of yourself that doesn't want to die is the best one, then cruise it out to greatness

>being 6'4" 200lb playing water polo

In California, IMO, water polo has the most Chads. Different in other parts of the U.S.

Underrated post.

Pretty much the same for me. Started lifting in middle school, I topped out in strength and muscle around 18 or 19. Tried bulking and cutting and what not, but I've carried the same amount of muscle mass for the last decade.