It's Friday/fit, how much cheating you doin'?

It's Friday/fit, how much cheating you doin'?

Cheat on your girlfriend, don't cheat on your diet.

cheating-
>on gf
Talking to a girl who i study buddy'd with from a class and were really hitting it off.
>on cut
The anxiety and stress of it all made me eat a whole little caesars today

Lately I've been feeling like a piece of shit, I have 0 desire to cheat on my diet, can barely bring myself to eat enough kcals

I ate ~3100 kcal today and im supposed to be bulking at 2600.

I'm sick as shit and missed my workout today. Now I'm gonna grab a Big Mac and some nuggets.

Kill me.

Cardio quick before it's too late

bulking at 2600 calories? are you fucking 5'2 and weigh 17 pounds?

I had a cookie from Tim Hortons :/

Ate like 20 olives, im scared, my cut is in danger

None. Actually I'm feeling a bit under the weather, but I went to the gym anyway and hit a new PR on The Press™.

Don't forget to get a Diet Coke :^)

I'm bulking and got to the point where I can eat 500 cal over my bulk limit from barely being able to eat 2k a day
I swear if I had easy access to food and didn't hate cooking I'd be a fatass

what kind bro

I have been mirin the red velvet ones

Dragon boat festival. whole weekend is fucked. have to cut hard next week

Had Chipotle, 5 unbreaded chicken tenders with bbq sauce, mixed veg, and now I'm making broccoli rabe and spinach with olive oil.

Just a regular one.

mfp says i'm 50 cals over my set 1400 but it's probably more like 200. Fuck grazing on small pieces of olives man

I drank couple of beers

>olives
what the fuck olives are great

I had a slice of deep dish pizza at work today.

Still coming in at under 1500 calories.

Literally how?

>actually cheating on your girlfriend
Enjoy sinking to the level of the modern woman.

I've actually had dangerously low intake levels over the past day or so. Starting new job for the summer and will be moving to night shift tomorrow so my eating schedule is fucked.
I'm gonna cook up a good dinner here in a minute though and stay up the rest of the morning to get ready for tomorrow.
>(I did have a bite of some left over cake in the break room today, wuz bretty gud)

I drank two servings of the fruit smoothie instead of one. The 20 extra grams of sugar were worth it.

I got sick and stopped doing anything and now I can't get back into a routine
Not gonna make it

time to in2 trap

I didn't get my protein today so I left my gf's apartment to meet up with a guy and suck him off.

I cheated yesterday. fucking chicken alfredo and donuts, amirite?

>tfw doing calorie math
Saturday evening here, going out drinking with bros in a few. Currently at 1100 kcal out of my 1800 budget, and 100 out of 150g protein. I'll probably be drinking spanish wine since I don't think the place serves many spirits. I'll also probably have some small homemade meat pies so that should bump my protein up a little (though not much). I figure 5 drinks alone would get me to 1800, so any food or drinks on top of that would subtract from my cut. As long as I don't eat anything else I probably won't exceed by more than 2 days worth of cut, tops. Wish me luck, brehs.