Asian GYM

Going to Hong Kong this summer. What can I expect in asian gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

Young girls, like me :3

You can expect to probably get jailed if you so much as glance at an Asian girl. Interracial marriage is now banned, so by proxy dating is taboo as well.

MUH DICKER

>qt grill
>asian
>posting on Veeky Forums

Why dont I trust this?

I said Hong Kong. Not Mainland China

interracial marriage is not banned. at all.

stop spreading lies.

There is no such thing. You can fuck anyone you want in china

:3

Going to HK in summer too- am bumping this thread.

I'm from Singapore and the gym culture there is pretty okay. Lots of commercial gyms (big chains are well established) with decent number of squat racks. Crossfit still hasn't hit. Like 2million martial arts gyms exist though and seem to be the workout of choice- I actually did MT before lifting. Hoping HK is the same in terms of gym and pricing.

benching 1 plate or higher will get you attention

So much this. I DL'd lmaobabbytwoplaets and became a local celebrity.

>girl

timestamp needed

Lived in China. A gym is a gym. Other guy is right benching heavy is unusual. Girls will do cardio and never lift ever.

>What can I expect in asian gym?
Lived in mainland China for a year, so here's my list:
>dyels
>no, seriously, armies of dyels who constantly give you the stink-eye and try to show off in front of you
>shitty non-standard barbells that weigh god knows how much
>very few free weights available
>unless it's a super elite gym, everything is dirty as hell, especially the showers
>most people do not have the slightest clue what the fuck they are doing
>everyone yells at each other instead of talking
>most girls are wire-thin cardio bunnies

Oh you do get two kinds of barbells. One ways 15kg the other ways 20kg

>not following Veeky Forums meme workouts
>don't know what they're doing

I have no idea why they do this. The gym I went to had four barbells, and only one of them clearly weighed 20kg.
Well, how often do you see people in your gym shadowboxing with barbells or doing some weird tai chi shit with them? In China, I saw them every day.

Ive trainned in a number outlet in Singapore (Im from France).
what i noticed :

>most people dont lift heavy, even the big guys
>they LOVE to squat and train legs in general (and most guys have good legs and shitty upper bodies)
>they are quite anal about rules (dont slam the weights etc..)
>most people have mediocre physiques and believe way to much in supplements
>the jacked ones are competitors and juice

LEE eats PIZZA while you hit the GYM HARD

but how much do they weigh

I live in Malaysia and girls openly fetishize white guys here

Like, i profit from it but it's still weird

Gonna be living in Shenzhen for a year starting in a few months.
Anyone got experience there?

I'm from China. Shenzhen is a big city, you can expect many other foreigners on the streets so the locals won't be surprised by you.

If you're interested in sex tourism and you're not Good at picking up girls at night clubs, you have the option of enjoying the plentiful prostitution market in China. If you're on a budget Go to the back alleys behind street markets at night and look for prostitutes. They're very cheap and delicious (100¥ Or less than 20$ for a fuck). If you have extra cash to spare, go to bathhouses at night with sexy receptionists, and you'll find high quality prostitutes there.

Because you're their ticket out of gutter life. It's 3rd world gold digging.

I think they think bodybuilding is kind of gay. Most people are there training for basketball or martial arts

Going to Kuala Lumpur next year for a semester.
How are gyms there? Are muslim girls dtf with dyel white boys?

>fucking gutter whores
Enjoy your syphilis.

But they even suck at that though. UFC and MMA is dominated by western fighters.

>paying for something that is free
There are tons of chinese women waiting to be pounded. The problem is most chinese men are herbivore beta males who don't even try to pick up women (like most people on this board) . As a result it is so easy for a foreigner with an ounce of game to pick up chinese women.

Chinese women love a tall, athletic guy like any other women

Do you not know how to use a condom?

Ive been fucking street whores every week in China for 10+ years. Never got anything

Condoms do not protect from syphilis, pubic lice, scabies and whatever diseases these whores have.

Condoms...
Is there even a point of having sex with prostitutes if you need to wear a condom?

Well I was more asking about gyms, but where should I go for an ego boost? I'm gonna be working in Shenzhen.
Also are climbing gyms popular there?

They're going for athletic build I saw like 1 out of every 10 regulars training to be huuuuge. Very few compared to here in where it's like every dude wants to be a cow walking on hind legs

You want to go out?

You get to have sex, you fucking virgin.

Wow. This is huge milestone. You asked girl out for the first time in your life.
Now try to do it IRL with someone who is not 40yo neckbeard virgin posting on Veeky Forums

But you cant feel much with a condom and risk is so high of picking up some illness from prostitutes. Is it really worth it, especially when you pay money?

Is it an asian thing to have trash cans sitting around like that
I like the idea

kv detected

>Anonymous
yes it does you virgin fag, just dont break the condom

All i wanted to say that a sex with condoms is a big waste of time.just get girfriends anons

I don't know, but they whey about tree fiddy

Yes desu senpai. But most malay girls are whackos anyway, you'd be better of with malaysian chinks.

Do asian prostitutes refuse if one got BWC?

>having unprotected sex with a girlfriend
Enjoy paying child support

That's no way to talk about that femanon

If it's anything like Korea, it will be a pretty well-equipped place, with loads of extra treadmills and stationary cycles. Most of the dudes there will be doing super little weight with lots of reps.

GTFO MALINGSHIT STOP CLAIMING RENDANG IS YOURS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

B E L I E V E
E
L
I
E
V
E

Rekd

I live in China. I'm only 6ft 174 lbs and just started lifting but people in China react to me like i'm an animal, a lot of people say I'm "strong" here,. Sometimes men grab my arms to have a feel (Without even asking me first).

Idk, I think people here are just low test - I only think 5% of people at my gym actually go for progressive overload instead of babby weights

>TMT

>I think people here are just low test
Considering the amount of soy the chinks eat, you are not incorrect.
Also, repostan the deleted picture because why the fuck not.

Do asian chicks use tinder?

If you in China, use momo , I swear I fucked 15 girls here using that

>people will fall for this repost

If you're in China you're going to want to use Tantan which is just a Chinese rip off off Tinder that everyone uses here

tantan, yeah - not momo , my mistake

>here
I refuse to believe that two people here post from china when there's only 1 china poster per month on /int/. Wouldn't you have to buy Veeky Forums pass too since google's captcha don't work in China?

REAL asians not fake brown pajeets lol
>pajeets so desperate to shake indian/paki label that they say they are asian
>techincally yes but stupid as fuck

They might be posting from Hong Kong or Makau. Its not China as you know it. Internet is not censored there.
Or they might use proxy.

fucking lol. stay in taiwan and frequent HK. Weak trolling m8

Thats evrywhere
In the world.

Except for where you live, right?

Yes and they are almost exclusively looking for white guys

No, even where i live

As they should be. The white race is the best race

SIEG

Well its easily the best race for getting loads and loads of pussy

The fuck is wrong with her face?

Her jaw is obviusly open

Its called... ugliness.
Unfortunately its genetic

virgin detected

Bad lighting + face stretching (for some reason) + bad makeup

Cant find it on Google play. And tantanapp.cn in not loading for me.
Where can I get it?

>face stretching

You mean having shitty genetics giving her a gigantic fucking head?

lol my cousin married an Chinese guy

Someone from Veeky Forums directed this

>Beckiie

10/10

I can confirm this is true, too.

Japan's gold's gym was amazing, so clean and everyone had manners. There was not even a single finger print on the mirror and if there was a mess the workers who supervise the gym dashes there and cleans it. Women there are very skinny though, everyone was either anorexic looking or had no ass. Guys that went there actually had a bit of gains.

Shenzhen has a nice gym near bao an stadium station cheap as fuggg and plenty of free weights and cuties miring

Can confirm used a proxy when i was shenzhen and beijing

>Be mexican in asia
>Fuck asian girls that have white bfs

L M A O

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Timestamp or fake

I don't be live you lol. As a white guy it is obvious asian girls wouldn't give any person of color the time of day, it's racist but it's true. I do like the ego boost I get in china though, cuz the women there would ditch their own men in a heartbeat for a random white dude

Going too Shanghai in sept. for 6 months, hows the gymlife there?

In the local gym I would go to, people didn't like putting their shit away when they were done with it.
you'd just leave the weights on the floor, or keep them on the barbell.
Shit was unclean, and felt just like a manly gym should. Fuck some hoity-toity proper gym environment, You going in the Rat Nest

chink here

two types of gyms in my country

the "good" gyms that look like your typical commercial american gyms and cost a shit ton of money

and the ones i go to

the plates dont match, most of the lights are busted, and we don't have a door

it feels like working out in the apocalypse and really gets you fucking pumped

Your race is a circus.. Have some self respect nigga and stop referring to yourself as a chink

ye any info on Shanghai?

Malay girls are the best, the whiter ones are better in bed I find but the tanner ones are usually more attractive, barely any effort to fuck either of them though

Implying having a gf makes her void of disease. Fucking idiot