Le chewy rubbery sweet bars

>le chewy rubbery sweet bars

Double chocolate chunk and white chocolate raspberry are God tier. That pumpkin pie one they did for fall was absolutely disgusting though.

Just had a white chocolate raspberry... Usually it's the only decent one.. But this one was way to chewy and felt rubbery.

Fuck quest.

>le zero calorie energy drink

Love most of their products. Bought the pumpkin and threw it out. $2 I'll never get back.

I still have one in my pantry. Bought it on a whim and haven't been able to bring myself to try it.

Chocolate chunk or chocolate brownie. Microwave for 5 seconds.

heat up the cookie dough one in microwave for 10 seconds. tastes like actual cookie dough.

These are pretty GOAT
They taste awesome, and they're made of whey instead of the soy bullshit they use for the other bars.

Didn't they get sued because their fiber and protein counts were a lie?

Le 800 calorie bulking bar

>tfw I unironically have at least one of each of these every single day

I actually unironically eat one of these a day and it makes my poo poo come out nice long and thick. It's like shitting out a big black cock with lube. Feels good man.

someone redpill me on these. They make one that has 240mg caffeine too. Are these bad for you?

>12g sat. fat
yeah no

10 seconds, but you're correct.

This goes for all Quest bars.

>changing a school named after Robert E. Lee

God damn it, why is this country so determined to remove all traces of the confederacy ever existing?

Fucking history revisionists I hate them

>le electrolyte rehydration drink

People are dumb af

you can taste the sweetener they use to replace the sugar in almost all quest bars, but the cookies n cream are probably the best

Maybe because it's a fucking embarrassment? Jesus I hate black people as much as everybody elsee, but revolting so you could keep blacks as slaves is just about as low as humanity gets.

I think rewriting history and trying to eliminate a culture is pretty low

Perhaps they should call the school "Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it elementary"

>tfw ill never be Jimmy and get all sorts of free stuff from questbars

yeah dude, let's just un ironically name shit in Germany after Adolf Hitler so that we can remember all the shit he did. I mean there's just no other way we could keep track of all that history and culture

"Hitler hat kein Falsch gemacht Gymnasium" has a nice ring to it

what's wrong with Gatorade

You can get more electrolytes drinking pickle juice without the insane amount of sugar

Sugar

About as bad for you as 2 cups of coffee. It's only really bad for your wallet.

>we shud erase history bcuz it hurt feelings

Literally kill yourself you insufferable cuck.