Are crossfit girls all on steriods ?

Are crossfit girls all on steriods ?

I mean look at her fucking shoulders man

well she probably is.

that one you posted definitely is.

She used to be a bodybuilder and has only been doing crossfit for a year or two; not really a good example

I want to kiss her thigh

And she's definitely roiding

on the one hand, those look like a natty man's (a hard working, but still natty) shoulders.
she might just be a genetic freak. I knew a girl that wasn't even lifting and had biceps and anbs as if she was pumping pushups all day long (she was also blond, maybe it's a neanderthal genes thing)
and brooke's training regiment is fucking insane. the volumes she works with are fucking retarded.
on the second hand, whoever gets to first place is always using roids, at least in america. and her scores are like 95 percent of the fittest woman in america.
so it seems reasonable

>she is literally my goal body + tits.

those shoulders are impressive to you? lmao you had better be a girl

and all professional athletes in fields that require a lot of strength and/or stamina are on steroids

Post your shoulders m80

Literally all crossfit women do is pump all day long to look like that. No, not steroids. Just do high reps constantly all day long.

>probably

the fact you say "probably" as if there's a chance she isn't is fucking hilarious, how's that meal plan you bought from fake-natty #5035 going?

are you new?

To be fair, he's not completely wrong. Yeah maybe some ehancement, but there's no way these broads are stacking like some of the bodybuilder chicks.

Most of the crossfit poster girls you see are pretty much fulltime fitness. Like train in the morning, go for a run, train in the afternoon etc. And a lot of time their training isn't as goofy as you'd imagine. They do massive amounts of volume for squats, pulls, shoulder work, etc

What the fuck is cross fit?

If they make gains doing CrossFit then they are on roid no doubt

Why do so many CrossFit women have wide waists? Is it the deadlift?

it's the roids

>literally worse than summer

Started browsing Veeky Forums back in high school about 5 years ago, but I'm brand new to Veeky Forums. So if you don't mind explaining the meme I'd be very grateful.

or they just up their cals to eat at a slight maintenance

>biceps from doing pushups

You can't be serious right?

Because pretty much all cross fit movements are heavily dependent on the core. That's why cross fitters aren't necessarily the most athletic, although they are very fit. The weakest link in most athletic movements isn't the core, but rather some extremity. In boxing, it's small muscles in the forearm and shoulders. In sprinting, it's the achilles tendon and upper thigh. In throwing, it's elbow and shoulder tendons.
She actually might not be juicing. Creatine, good bone structure, for sure. I used to have a coach in cross country who was one of the best ultra marathoner's in the word. Her arms looked almost this muscular, as did her legs. You have to bear in mind that these women are very short, so it's easier for them to fill out. You wouldn't think they looked so freaky in person.

Her description is pretty autistic. She's speaking nonsense "I used to think ppl were hindering themselves by using g accessories on their workouts. Duuur" She's spouting nonsense just so she can post a picture of herself. I highly doubt she actually believed chains and sleeves were bad. She's so vapid and transparent. Garbage