I'm not a sociopath or anything like that but lets be real for a second Veeky Forums;

I'm not a sociopath or anything like that but lets be real for a second Veeky Forums;

>Is it possible/normal to have a platonic relationship with a woman? (Assuming you are a hetero man)

I have alot of friends who talk to some grills on the daily and insight that they are just friends and would never fuck them. The girls reciprocate those sentiments. Most of my guy friends have gf's themselves but are actual friends with their gf's friends too.

It may just be me, maybe they just like to have a backup plan (as do the women) but how can a heterosexual male maintain a platonic friendly relationship with a woman? What is their to bond over with them? What economic advantage does it offer if not married? How can they offer emotional support without kindling a romance? They sure as hell can't offer platonic physical support.

Someone plz truth me on it. I can only have one relationship with a female who isnt related to me and that is my fiancee. Any other female companionship seems an utter waste of time.

Because you enjoy their company in a platonic way?

I literally cannot bring myself to feel this way with a grill who isn't my fiancee. I onyl feel that way for a handful of bros and familias on top of that.

The only female friends I have are all exes of mine that Ive already fucked.
Each one of them I knew in a really personal and respectful way.

But, Im pretty sure Ive never had a good female friend who I didn't fuck, or at least tr to.

I have to female friends that i see only as friends. Thats about it i dont really like making female friends tbqh friendo

I couldn't maintain a friendship with a girl I didn't want to, or did fuck, at some point
so no, personally, couldn't maintain a 100% platonic relationship with a woman

I would fuck most of my female friends but I'm not butthurt that they don't want to fuck me, especially considering I don't spend any time or effort on trying to fuck them.

I have female friends who are to me, almost exactly the same as male friends, and it's pretty convenient

My only female friends are through my male friends.

I'm not close with them.

I don't believe it's possible.

Any woman with a close guy friend is memeing him, or you

only with ones I'm not attracted to or not attracted to anymore, and they are not attracted to me, or not anymore
maybe those that say it's impossible are chads

I only have 1 female I haven't fucked because she's on a moral high horse but I'm slowly helping her down

my best friends have all been women.

I have male friends and we do hang out together and play video games and shit, but I can't get myself to talk about "serious" stuff with them. you know, like feelings and shit.

tends to make my gfs angry though, even if I would never cheat.

You might not be a sociopath but you surely are gullible/naive to believe everything people tell you.

You literally have way more guy friends than girl friends and have literally become very accustomed to that social dynamic.

Literally just get more girl friends and you will feel literally different

>even if I would never cheat
Even though I would never cheat is how to say that and why your gf doesn't trust you

It's difficult if you're single, but if you have a gf you're satisfied with, it's totally doable.

I've heard that girls make good wingmen (wingwomen?), can anyone confirm?

I have a few female friends I have no interest in giving The D. They aren't SUPER close friends or anything, but they're nice, not brick fucking dumb, and have similar interests (we are or were all competitive golfers), and we'll hang out or some shit from time to time.

It doesn't help that they're all 6/10 at absolute best. The hotter golfers I would totally sex up.

>literally

>literally

>I'm not a sociopath or anything, but what is friendship?

>Between men and women there is no friendship
>There is love, enmity, passion and worship, but no friendship

based Oscar Wilde

Cringe.

I have a close female friend that I've been friends with for eight years. However, is totally fuck her if she was down because she's a big tittied Aryan beauty. Is that still platonic?

*tips tophat*

What?! How is that considered sociopathy? All redpilled males know that friendship between men-women is a myth.

if your dick's getting taken care of on the regular you definitely can have platonic friendships with women

>Implying women are ever interesting or entertaining company.

Come on now.

The real question is can you have a female friend who you hang out with 1 on 1 but not in a sexual way? There would certainly be some tension desu

>having a backup plan
>training social skills with woman
>just because girls and guys are hetero doesnt mean they can't be friends
>girls know other girls who can be aquired as gf or friend (connecting with people)
>inside on gossip habbening with friendsgroup
Pros and cons always excist
Learn to create more pros then cons in the people you meet, when and the enviroment