Motivational flicks

Hey guys,

i'm looking for movies to get motivated for training. what does /fit watch?

cheers for any suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PBIHkKi0wM
dailymotion.com/video/x3dj507
youtube.com/watch?v=hGvyEg4_v30
youtube.com/watch?v=j7VKwS5K-Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The entire Schwarzenegger filmography, particularly Conan.
Starship Troopers
Robocop
Waterloo
the original Red Dawn

youtube.com/watch?v=7PBIHkKi0wM

never back down

Just the first one, dont even bother watching the 2nd, I havent watched the 3rd because its kinda new and its probably shit as the 2nd.

>3D anime bullshit
weab pls go

I liked Pain & Gain

The Raid: Redemption
Creed
Hero

batman begins

Pumping Iron, Finding Nemo

Confession: I find vampire diaries very motivating because of all the beautiful people who look really good in their nice clothes.

Rocky 1, 2, 4 & Creed are the best. My brother used to watch a lot of Bruce lee but I haven't watched any of his movies ever, so I can't tell you to.

Romy & Michelles HS reunion

That flick was solid

why finding nemo? you could have mentioned some test boosting action flick yet you recommended some kids movie.

tell me why

>No Dennis or Teddy bear

I'm disappointed

Godfather 2 for immigrant feels

>he didn't notice the philosophical undertones in Finding Nemo
Never going to make it man

bruh those depress the fuck out of me.

for me it's Gladiator, Troy or the big robot fighting movie Pacific Rimjob that I can think of atm.

ive seen the movie m8 but what did i miss in seeing it?

KEK DENNIS MOVIE (OR TEDDY BEAR IDK) IS PLAYING RIGHT NOW IN NATIONAL TV (GREECE)

dailymotion.com/video/x3dj507

Ants need motivation too.

youtube.com/watch?v=hGvyEg4_v30
just watch that video

probably something with a serial killer, and preferably where he shows his upper body strength climbing into windows and onto scaffolding

Watched Generation Iron again this morning. The Kai vs Phil focus is exaggerated a little for the sake of entertainment, but still a great documentary. Interesting to (re)watch knowing who wins the Olympia already (and the subsequent several years winners - nospoils for the folks who don't follow pro bodybuidling shit).

Plus it's good to watch with people who have preconceptions about what bodybuilders are like, stereotypes, etc. It's one thing to say some of them are teddy bears underneath, but Kai for example is an extremely talented painter and poet. Other guys have multiple college degrees and are quite entrepreneurial/capitalist when it comes to "doing more" with their fitness life other than competing on stage - mind you this was before 99/100 instagram/youtube fitness models called themselves entrepreneurs because they get a supp sponsorship and launched the 78th "really different and aesthetic clothing line".

DYEL Manlet Learns to Jump: The Movie

>This
i always get pumped with that movie

Something something never give up.

motherfucking Conan the Barbarian

Hell just listen to the score for a dose of hype

youtube.com/watch?v=j7VKwS5K-Hc

Yesssss!!! Pain and gain was badass!!