Hey Veeky Forums, I'm broken as fuck right now. I live in a shit country with 200 euros average salary...

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm broken as fuck right now. I live in a shit country with 200 euros average salary, mine is even lower than that. My father can't work and is waiting for an operation because of physical injury and my mother is unemployed too. I'm tempted to go an hero, every day I think about it, but I'm not such a coward to leave them helpless and heartbroken... Also I was seeing a girl for some time, fell in love then she left me. Got really sick before that, vomited after every meal an lost 20+ lbs. Please bros, is there any way out of this? I'd be happy with making money off internet too, even if it's 200-300 euros a month. I'm really struggling to keep fighting, please if there is a way I could use some help...

bump

another bump....

last bump

Steel is forged in fire my friend.

Elance, upwork¿

Take the coward's way out.

>Captcha is 420 lmao

Dude
What
Don't kill yourself

I probably won't. I'm not a bitch, but if there's no other way out, what else can I do?

too many hours in a day to be a broke nigga.
try harder.
this is coming from a 18 year old who works 12 hour days 5 days a week in construction/roofing and walks to the gym/gets meals in.

maybe in ur country, here it's hard to find 1 job, and if you do find a job with 10+ hours a day you won't get more than 300 euros monthly

all i hear is excuses.
where you live?

Macedonia

do whatever you gotta do.
were all gonna make it brah.

All I hear is you're a privileged faggot who lacks the empathy. You're 18 and haven't tastes reality yet. Keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself if you can't help this guy.

P.s. Good luck working 12 hour construction days. I'm sure you'll be doing great in 10 years.

This is a copy-pasta from a month ago.

Burn your documents and go to sweden, pretend to be syrian. Ez

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell myself and everyone else who has life problem.

- Even if you are lost and don't where you are going. Just keep your feet moving. You'll end up somewhere.

Can't leave his family bro

Prostitute dat boi pussy of yours and call it a day

going to school anyway m8
just doing what i gotta do to live.
ya little bitch boy broke ass this is reality this is his reality he needs to work his ass off and make some god dam money.

All you need to know is in this comment
Become a lvl 100 blacksmith

Kill yourself

What do you do and which country are you in?

There's good money to be made online in english-X translation, research, data entry or even menial tasks.

Don't give up, nigger.

Source: I live in Montenegro and I make roughly 10x the average salary.

OP, I wish I was not mobile right now so I could write out what would be much more helpful, but don't give up. I say this because I was in a rut much like you are a few years back, and now I feel like I'm destined for success with the way my life has been going over the last two years. You need to actively seek opportunity, even if it means giving up what's comfortable. No one will give you anything unless you prove to them you are worth it.

Show them you're worth it OP. leave your comfort zone—whatever that phrase symbolizes for you. Come back for your parents when you can help them; you are probably more of a hindrance right now to them. I'm doing the same for my mom... when I'm done with what I need to do, I will bring her with me.

also, important: disregard females, the ones who are worth it will come.

good luck OP.

brate iz makedonije sam.
can you point out some good sites or something? I actually finished english at university

Daj detalje :-) Nisam OP al i ja se patim ovde

bump

Remember to be happy in the simple things. A sunrise, a full belly, good health.... the fact that you can hug your parents instead of visiting their tombstone... I do not want to devalue your hardship in any way. But I have to say that happiness is a state of mind, not of status. Rich people kill themselves all the time. The answers you seek are inside you, they are not external. Good luck. And lift heavy.

this. If you have a degree in English, then you can (and should) make that work for you however you can. Scour the interwebs for sites you can use. If you can, find whatever menial job you can in the meantime in order to make ends meet. When you're absolutely dead-ass broke, even a few bucks coming in on a regular basis is life-changing.

Don't give up. You CAN'T give up yet. You're young and have yet to taste life and its pleasures. It'll be hard - maybe even hard for a long time. But you'll make it user.

Life isn't about love. It isn't about making it. It isn't about being the best. It isn't about any of that bull shit people tell you. Life just is. Good and bad will come. I've seen some really high times and really low times. Now they are behind me I love and cherish all of them.

The best advice I can give if you are unhappy is to do something about it. Sit down and think about your life and look to the things you can change. Don't tell me you can't change anything and you feel helpless because it's bull shit. Don't worry about if you will truly be happy if you change a to b. Progress is change, and if you continue to push forward I promise you will arrive where you wish to be.

Life is hard dude. It's a never ending struggle and things get rough often. It's much better than how it was before you were born though isn't it? Think of the love you had for that girl and all the amazing emotions you put yourself through (including the negative). Those arent possible any other way. You can only feel happy because you have felt sad. You can only enjoy life if you have hated it. Just keep your head up and push on man.