Why is Rich Piana so popular in Veeky Forums?

Why is Rich Piana so popular in Veeky Forums?

This guy looks like a some fucked up monster with extremely red skin and blown up muscle.

This guy is some mentally unstable fuck who bits up retards.

Nobody in real life wants to look like Rich Piano

Other urls found in this thread:

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
youtube.com/watch?v=b-Gd3kb1ywM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leave summer

this

this

this

Who is OP GIRL?

this

scoops, you wog

this

Because he's honest-ish.

Every other faggot is like hurr durr im so natty. TRT doesn't count bro. Tren doesnt count bro. Im natty. Just do this simple ballbag breathing exercise.

When they're off-cycle they claim to have "shoulder injury"

Same reason why we follow Jason Genova

Because We have no fucking clue what we are doing

t b h

This

Marta Gotera is op's pic if anyone wants more

speak for yourself, Rich sounds sincere

T H I S
H I S T
I S T H
S T H I

Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man is fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wears lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers), fake hair (transplant) and even fake face. He's had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

He buys expensive watches--and rents expensive cars--and then returns them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too are fake. His wife has fake tits. Hell, those probably aren't even his dogs.

I guess I can't blame him though. He's like a Kardashian sister--he has no discernible talent but we know who he is for some reason. And he seems to do well by selling teenage boys on YouTube some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who doesn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he's one of the most insecure people in the world. And like a Kardashian, he was raised by a narcissistic SoCal mother with a plastic surgery addiction and a closet homo bodybuilder dad. It's surprising he isn't even more screwed up.

>Rich Piana
Y'know I'd been wondering about that guy too, I'm new to fit so I just went and looked up his channel.
This explains everything, dude is legit: youtube.com/watch?v=b-Gd3kb1ywM

god damn its not even the first day of summer and you people are already showing up

Pls go or stop bullying piano man

>mfw you're not trolling

>trusting the ramblings of an ex
Idiot

Marta Gotera

>according to his ex-fiancee.

he's hilarious, just can't look away

ITT: teenage boys who trust Kali Muscle when he claims natty.

Wow, it's officially summer. Welcome to Veeky Forums. Please remember to read the sticky.

Because despite the looks, he seems like a genuinely nice guy from his demeanor to his actions. His advice is really only fully applicable to 300lb bodybuilders with everything else needing modifications.

The slapboxing was explained by Rich quite well in his video after the fact. Also, Jason not only made another Order 66 video after the Piana thing, but clearly knows what he's doing is wrong yet refuses to stop because people will defend him. Just taking the character of each individual from their respective videos, Jason seems like more of the jackass who really deserved a punchbox instead. He's mentally handicapped, not mentally disabled. You still has the capacity to understand right/wrong just as well as any other.

I don't follow either, but I watch some of their vids for bants. Same with blahino and greenskin gains (altho I try to avoid the last one, to not to give him views).

This

this

BITCH NIGGA AIN'T NUFFIN UNNATURAL ABOUT TOP RAMEN AND TUNA BABAP YALL JUST SPINELESS DICKLESS HATERS BABAP I'M JUST TRYNA GIVE BACK TO MY NIGGAS WHILE YALL SKINNY MOFUGGAS WONDERIN WHY YOU AIN'T MAKIN NO GAINS WHEN YOU JUST EATIN ASPARAGUS AND CHICKEN BREAST WHILE MY NIGGAS IS GETTIN SWOLE OFF DAT HYPHY MUD BABAP DAMN STRAIGHT NIGGA THEY KILL A NIGGA DEAD IN THE JOINT FOR A BITE OF THIS HYPHY DOGSHIT NIGGA SIXTY THOUSAND CALORIES A DAY DON'T MAKE AN OUNCE OF DIFFERENCE IF YOU JUS BUST YO ASS IN THE GYM ERRDAY BABAP

He's just a meme I guess, everything he does is kinda funny. His looks are pretty fucked up too.
I think that even the most retarded Veeky Forumsizens know that he's not a man whose advice can be taken seriously, but he's a meme on Veeky Forums hence he's popular on Veeky Forums

1. most of Veeky Forums has nothing to do all day besides working out, browsing Veeky Forums and watching fitness related youtube channels

2. Veeky Forums, like middle aged moms, has a burning desire to follow celebrities and obsess over every little thing they say, no matter how mundane (jason blaha, jeff seid, scooby, zyzz, rich piana etc)

This

This

He's one of the few serous users who are open about it. I don't want to look like him but I respect him.

Steroid.

iPhone is retarded. Never get one lads.