What kind of sandwich does /fit eat?

What kind of sandwich does /fit eat?

labia sandwich

Is regret a sandwich? No? How about shame?

cock meat sandwich

been on a breakfast sandwich kick

>toasted sourdough
>2 egg omelet with coconut oil
>turkey maple sausage crumbles
>hot sauce

there was some turkey tomato and something sandwich i got a year ago and i was surprised how delicious it was. i still think about it

>god tier

What kind of bread is that?

user no

Spotted the southerner

looks like an ikes sandwich, the dutch crunch roll is the only correct bread to get a sammy on, pretty much only available in san francisco afaik

that picture is hurting my cut

its almost 2am and I cant eat why am I in this thread

Illinois reporting. Thats what my senpai eats on christmas

Ik that feel bro. Ate a tiny dinner so I would have 200 cals left to have a bowl of Greek yogurt before bed

The only time I ever eat sandwiches is when I'm at a restaurant, or when I'm preparing for a picnic.

Hiked up a mountain with my boyfriend and his friend last Thursday. Sandwiches are really fulfilling with that view!

Pic related.

>sandwich

>coconut oil
>2 eggs

Enjoy your heart attack.

>current year
>eating bread

Thought I had a picture saved but you'll have to imagine what it looks like.

Italian round bread with coarse mustard, sliced onions, old cheese, tomato slices, cucumber slices, salami, cured ham, pancetta, pickled gherkins, boiled egg, lettuce and a herbs-cream spread.

Quiznos for days

Vegetarian so I don't eat too many these days. I was eating a bunch of grilled cheeses for a while and then I realized they're pretty heavy on the calories so I cut back.

I eat PB&Js sometimes. Also sometimes cheese + tofurky slice sandwiches... the tofurky slices are actually pretty good. I like the hickory smoked turkey flavor the most.

Smorrebrod

delicious and healthy

no sandwiches here, too many carbs in the bread

I think you would piss me off if we went on a picnic together.

I make sandwiches for work lunches and get real autistic with them.

>Wide slice of some sort of whole grain bread
>One slice of provolone, maybe swiss, two if I bought extra thin
>Deli mustard drizzled on

The layering here is important. This step keeps the mustard from making the bread soggy.

>Lay one slice of meat
>Spread horseradish on the meat.

Again, layering. By keeping the condiments separate, I can dip the knife back into the container without contaminating the horseradish if I find I need more after spreading it.

>Sprinkle a little salt and pepper
>Fold and later three more slices of meat side by side so they look aesthetic like in pictures
>Lay fresh spinach on top, stems facing inward
>Slice about a quarter of an apple pretty thin. Lay it so the skin is visible from the side of the sandwich. It looks better this way.
>Another piece of bread on top
>Press slightly to compact it into one cohesive sandwich

And this masterpiece becomes the highlight of my lunch.

>without contaminating
>smears the condiment right unto the meat

>dutch crunch
my nigga, worked at a bakery in houston when i was exposed to this. god tier

Where there fuck else am I supposed to put it?

My main goal there is not to mix mustard into the horseradish, and I accomplish that with my method.

dansk?