What routine and how long to achieve this as an intermediate goal body?

What routine and how long to achieve this as an intermediate goal body?

Pls no memes

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2076906-surge-in-obesity-and-diabetes-could-be-linked-to-food-additives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any kind of lifting - brosplit/upper,lower/fullbody/ppl + calorie deficit.

Also have above average genetics.

2 weeks lmao i bet they can't even bench 185 their first day

How about you focus on lifting and eating proper nutrition.

Follow that for 6-12 months and you will see the results.

/thread

SS+GOMAD 10 years.

My potential future gf is dorming at USC this fall

All I want is a body good enough to where I can take off my shirt in her some and all of her roommates think I'm hot as fuck

You don't honestly think you can have that body natty in 6-12 months do you?

This meme on Veeky Forums where if you aren't Rich Piano you've been doing ss for six month twice a week needs to end.

FACE
R
pizzA
M
hEIGHT

PPL and good diet for 6 months to 2 years

Dude, most of them are truly dyel

I look like some of those guys and have never set foot in a gym. Just dont eat like a pig and sit on your computer all day.

Depends on your starting point obviously... Best case scenario with good genetics could be under 6 months. On average, 1-2 maybe 3 years

bench press
curls
crunches
cardio

depends on how fat you are.

Stop being retarded. These guys aren't Mr. Olympia power lifter grapefruit tier but they obviously lift.

If you look as developed as they do you obviously have train for strength or size for an extended period time, or are a lying skelly with body dismorphia. Either way you won't post body.

Nah look again.
Except for the first 3 from the right none of them have any muscle development that goes beyond what you from doing bw excercises every now and then + being lean.
Also only the first from right actually trains all upper body muscles.
It's funny since they already mostly ordered them from lifting to DYEL.

5th and 6th also have developed pecs
however you're now changing what you said in the beginning, that this bodytype comes from just not being fat and being averagely active.

What fucking core work are they doing?

Wasn't me.
Also, as I said they don't seem to have anything but gains from bw excercises, i.e. push ups, which should be enough to make you seem like you have pecs at low fat.

Can confirm from my own experience, did nothing but pushups and other bw excercises while being skinnyfat years ago. Went abroad at some point and food was shit there so lost like 10kg and got lean without even excercising. Later on had girls mire my 'pecs' when I went to the beach.

Follow this routine you will get this body in 2 months
PIZZA 3x 12
HEIGHT 3xF
FRAME 3xF
FACE 3XF
Everyday.

This. I just play sports and do pullups and pushups, and look pretty much the same as the smaller guys in the pic. These guys are by no means big.

Unless someone starts as a fatass its achievable in one year.

They have superb faces. Those guys look hot as fucking shit.

Just because everyone get accused of roiding doesn't mean you cant make proper gains natty retard. Bet you just started lifting?

SS+GOMAD, literally not even memeing

NO ONE SAID THEY WERE BIG. But to say that they are not muscular is LUDICROUS internet memes.

This is just a not eating routine

What's a good push/pull 2 day split that I can run AxBxAxx/BxAxBxx?
I want 3x a week but I don't wanna just do PxPxLxx and train each muscle group once a week.

>What routine and how long to achieve this as an intermediate goal body?
1. be born with a great face
2. be born with good insertions
3. lift for a while doing whatever routine you feel like
4. cut to low bf%

the "routine" is not the problem here. that's the easiest part.

What are you some obese Amerifat? Are you telling me you have no fucking drive, dedication, discipline, desire and determination to meet your goals? If you don't have it thats cool you can stay the same and never change. Nobody cares and nobody wants to hear excuses. Do it or don't.

6 months is a bit on the low side.
But within 12 months, that is definitely possible

Steroids + skip leg day

this

lift for 2-3 years then cut

Superior genetics or average genetics+steroids

Routine not that important. Pick one that's fun, apply progressive overload and eat healthy. Dont do IIFYM.
Not. That. Fucking. Hard.

>don't do IIFYM
>2016
>believes the clean and dirty food meme

work out for like a month

Newbies can't handle IIFYM that's all.

>believes there's no clean or dirty foods
>2016

iifym is for fuckin cucks who enjoy eating shit and looking old as fuck when they're in their mid 20s.

> tfw I'm far taller, stronger, and larger than any of them
> leaner than all but two of them
Yet
> I still feel dyel

This. Fucking this.

>tfw puberty gyno

this pic is like 6 years old btw

Two foods, with same macronutrients.
One contains lots of vitamins and fibre.
The other one contains many chemicals proven to be bad for your body.

"ALL MACROS ARE THE SAME BRUH"

Lmfao at the people thinking they can look like the nigger or the far right one in 6-12 months.

These dudes are 10% bodyfat and holding some serious muscle mass. It will take you 2-3 years absolute minimum to achieve that physique.

But if you are talking about the one in the middle, then sure you don't even need to lift.

What gyno?

You are +30% bodyfat you fucking idiot. Only thing I can see is fat man tits.

There's more fat in my nipple area than in the rest of my chest.

Some of these guys don't even lift. Just don't be a fat fuck if you want twink fuccboi mode.
Oh and never return here.

What gyno dumbfuck?
You're just fat and dumpy looking

>Studies on a simulated human gut have added further evidence that emulsifiers, found in most processed foods, might be linked to obesity, diabetes and inflammatory bowel disorders.
newscientist.com/article/2076906-surge-in-obesity-and-diabetes-could-be-linked-to-food-additives/

you neglected to acquire mental health.

friendly reminder most normies see them all as about the same.

gyno is breast tissue, from what I hear it should be hard.