Australia - land of The Chads

>Be 6'3 95 kg Australian
>Literally average

It's so hard getting a girl here, every male I have to compete with is tall, bearded and built like a brick shithouse and tanned like a god. Fuck this country.

Just bee yourself.

bzz bzz

did you try beeing urself

Pls just bee urself senpai

Yeah, i'm 5'7 and pale with crap social skills.

I just hide away in my house with my home gym, myfitnesspal and world of warcraft.

Have an american accent.
Treat women differently, savagely.
You are a wester hethen. Live up to your infamy.

Also find the things that australian women do normally to becharming and interesting, things the native men ignore attract you. Guarenteed to make them feel special for being who they are, and that will draw them to you.

Then do something different and stand out. It does suck here in that regard but Girls care more about status and how fun you are first.

For example I went to a glamour dress up party knowing that 99% of the guys would either wear Black pants and a shirt or a black suit. So I decided to wear a Cream Suit top and jeans like something jermey clarkson wears.

I had 4 grilz and 2 gay guys hit on me and I'm like 6/10 at best.

>It's so hard getting a girl here

are you even trying m8 ?

I'm brown, 5'10", 78kg, autismo af and still can pick up qt sheilas

Australian women are nearly as manly as the men jere. All they want to do is drink alcohol and root.

Doesnt matter. A foreignor is always interesting. There's an aussie who lives in my state and goes to my work and i love her accent, and she always talks to me because of my intrest in her makes her feel comfortable in a place thats still new to her.

Lots of Asian qts there. What's the problem?

Going for Asians means you have given up.

>he fell for the "white women is best" meme

>bearded
Women hate beards m8, I grow one so people avoid me.

WA, 6'0, 92kg, 15%.

Whats so hard senpai? Maybe you have HEIGHT but not FACE or FRAME?

>5'6 , jacked 84 kg
>considered average highet but built as fuck
holy shit I could never get a date in australia

you must have 0 game

mtw i'm 5'8, 81kg 9%
mfw i have 2 regular girls that i saw last night and ones on her way over tonight
mfw i also smashed a new one wednesday
mfw i also picked one up on tinder last saturday
mfw a girl i'm going to date is coming back from england soon
mfw i'm like a 6/10
mfw lifes good homie

>be 5'8 turbomanlet
>not even fit ottermode at best
>average looks 7/10 at best

Get laid regularly and no problem fucking tinder sluts

Have you tried being funny and not a fuxking autist m8?

come to perth almost every girl has a bf that has a beard

not sure what you're complaining about OP, i'm a manlet skelly with no money to my name and i'm banging the hottest fittest 18 year old blonde girl i've ever met.

perthfag checking in.
I get laid more with stubble than I ever did bearded. If you have a shit chin/face get a beard because it detracts - if you have a decent face, don't.

How old are you?

the girls i'm with are 26,22,24,25

How old are you?

i'm 22
i should also mention i'm fit's definition of manlet and skelly, not everyone elses
>5'10
>70kg
>7-8% bf
i guess i have a "charming" english accent that helps. her words not mine

this post was in response to

are you 5'8" 81kg(whatever that is in people measurements) 9% or are you 5'10" 70kg(??) 7-8% bf? you're giving TWO DIFFERENT numbers

and put your weight in pounds, you shit can

How?

I'm 5'7, white, lift, low bf, 5/10 face, 6 on a good day and I can't pick up at all. I am 28.

Situation is similar here in the UK. Just about every small town, working and lower middle class lad age 20-25 is ripped and tanned.

Blame social media and reality TV

My m8, I'm struggling with the same issue now. Kind of don't get it but it probably have a lot to do that I cant hold a barting on english fluently.. fuck this shit.

I literally have heigh, frame and face until some extend.. some girls have approach me and kissed but I don't understand how to fuck them yet.. Just been 2 months here.

PS: In SouthAmerica I just stand up and take what I want
PS2: Beards everywhere, made me realize I should improve mine.

>Imperial height but metric weight
What is this madness

>Be An Aussie with American accent
>Be one who is also Veeky Forums 6 foot 2 and a full head of hair
Literally drowning in pussy. I don't even have to try anymore now that I am in my mid 20's it's so dam easy compared to my early 20's/late teens

Aussie and NZ often use imperial height for some reason. That's the only imperial measurement we use that I can think of.

how do you get an american accent as an aussie? did you only watch House growing up and never leave the house?

Parents were American
I lived in Australia from 10 years old till my early teens
Moved to CA and finished highschool there
Moved back to Sydney to do university andt ake advantage of the student loan system for Aussies.

Feels good being a citizen of both countries.
mov

Why are you boasting about having a full head of hair in your 20s?

ayyyy, you're not really an aussie mate :)

>tfw 5'11 and balding aussie
no amount if lifting is going to get me women, the competition is too tough

Fit im thinking of killimg myself im reslly ugly like really fucking ugly my face isnt symmetrical at all. Even plastic surgery wouldnt fix how fucking ugly i am. What do you do when life gives you a shitty hand?

Ayyyy, I grew up on the central coast mate so try me

Can you guys recommend a gym in Perth? Moving there this fall.

lmao ur a funny guy. a funny non-aussie guy :)

>current year
>doing beta game

kill yourself

Poor bants for an aussie

I'm not an aussie. you can't even tell your pretended countrymen apart. not a good look for someone lying about being an aussie

>5'7
>5/10

right there

a hastily saved Veeky Forums filenamed meme image wont make you australian

>another one
you could always prove your aussie with a vocaroo--oh wait you sound american nevermind xD

Bundoora rmit?

revolution, there are 3 that are 24 hr and my one that isn't.

2 squat racks, power rack, 2 bench presses, lots of free weight area, rainbow bumper plates, 8.88 a week

>RMIT

Is it any good? I need a gym that's kinda cozy. And must have juicy men going there as well. I don't care if it's a bit costlier.

>live in the balkans land of giants
>5'7''
>getting pussy ever since 15 years old in and out of relationships

I don't know i just have a good face and am not afraid of women like most of you losers here

>mfw age 24, 180cm, 64kg, no tan, skelly as fuck
>never lift but ride bikes/go bush
>prob 5/10 face
>unsymetrical frame from broken collarbone in bike accident, 1 shoulder is about 3cm shorter and 3cm lower than the other
>not insecure about having an unaustralian body
>show general confidence
>got 2 reg girls in 20s, 1 reg lady ~30 ish and can guarantee a tinder fuck ~twice a month

It's not hard to get pussy

But where are the endgame girls at? The wife material ones ya know? Fucking getting over the amount of entitled bush pigs floating around.

Find a non degenerate young girl (

This guy gets it. Americans are exotic to aussies

because the average stats put out by the government totally back this bullshit up

australia is shit but you nerds are so beta you make excuses as to why you cant get chicks

>2010+6.5
>critiquing other mens succeasful game
Not gonna make it

>5'6 average height

Hahahahahaha

Being an autist in australia is suffering

Everyone is so damn charismatic and confident

read the comments friend, i responded to the wrong person asking the same thing, but i'm the 5'10 (177cm) 70kg (160lbs) guy sleeping with the 10/10 young fit blonde.

>>Be 6'3 95 kg Australian
>>Literally average
Hahahaha! Ever seen an Aussie? 5'8" and skinnyfat is normal there.

everyone who looks tanned now will look like a leather handbag by the time they're 35 so... i guess you'll be able to get a gf then? haha :)

btfo

Because next to being a manlet, no hair is the worst thing that could be missing from a male.

samefag
he clearly posted a picture with a drivers licence from both countries showing he is a citizen of both.

at least we're nice people :^) can't say the same about you tho hahah.............no offense.

you can't pick up chicks because you have shit game

i'm white, 5'9, not good looking, not rich yet I do fine because of my game

I know that feel mate. Women in this country are fucked.

Why do you have to lie man.

We are a country of manlets. Leigh Priest is pretty much average here.

Zyzz was 6'2 and 90kg. He was on roids and way bigger than everyone else around him. Even Chestbrah who is 5'10 is above average. We are a country of Babos.

Come on man.

>australia
>charismatic
I suppose its possible, the only taste of down under any of us have are you autists who brows 4chins

no mate we're really not charismatic mate we're a bunch flaming galahs. we're just mostly undereducated ignorant bogans with nothing better to do then smoke ciggies at train stations . we just get drunk do drugs and do each other

Clearly hasn't left SA

Who in their right mind would pretend to be Australian???

Only a Australian

Im sorry was that fucking english?
Could understand a word you said.

>literally average
You're literally not. The average height for males in Australia is 5'9.

no, OP is right, i'm also 6'3 and i feel pretty average too.

Who cares what you feel? You're literally not average.

no offense but im not usually wrong about anything...

it's strayan m8
crikey what they teaching you yanks in school?

you make lemonade

thanks for the tip brother

18 y/o chub (hi test?) virgin girl from perth checking in

please be in sydney

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

lose the weight how the fuck are you fat at 18

I go to Genesis Fitness, they have a couple of gyms, I go to the one in Bentley, best gym I've ever been to famalam

idk if this chart is bs or not but id probably be around 23%???? also lift
idk ive never been called fat or chubby only high test by other Veeky Forums autists but im not about to take it as gospel lmao

PERH
as in western australia :-)

high test means fat you dumb ass

>from perth

>relying on your looks only
And you wonder why you're still single you vapid, empty fuck.

/pol/ pls go

>hightest means fat goy. Dont breed goy. Pick only skrawny, sickly women goy. Dont choose healthy, fertile women goy. Good goy.

Show bod for my pleasure