That feel when this is real

That feel when this is real.
FUCK ;_;

Kek
King of manlets checking it

I'm 172 cm

Manlols on suicide watch.
If you´re shorter than Tay Tay you should really think about it.

I think I found the original version of this by the way

b-but I am just as tall

nice trips

moore will always be the best bond

Taylor is 5'10"

i am 5"11

A shorter woman looks up the same distance to her short man as a taller woman to her tall man.

It's all relative stop fucking worrying.

can't pajeet ever catch a break?

>> y axis on graph does not start at zero
statistical facepalm

Taller than her in even her most ridiculous heels.

Of course I'm a chubby loser so you know, gotta keep myself in check...

There is no need for the y axis to start at zero, especially when you have data like this cluster d around a non zero point.

your mom is around my cluster of D's. we fucked her every hole and she turned into a non-zero point of cum and male juices.

That graph is still retarded in so many ways. If the guys where shown from 1.50 up, then it could pass.

That graph is literally >implying that all men are about 16 - 34 cm tall and float around at 1.50 meters above ground.

It is deliberately designed to be misleading.

manlet confirmed

My mum is a tranny jokes on you. Her penis isn't even feminine. You fag hahahaha.

the graph is just from the point of view of women, it's not misleading at all

>in the mind of women

That's why it's ok, friends. It's just in their heads. I've fucked a girl off tinder who said no guys under six foot and I'm 5'8. She was like 5'4, I've no idea why she thinks she needs a 6 foot man other than that she has no idea what 6 foot actually looks like because she had no problem putting my dick in her mouth.

My current girlfriend has said on more than one occasion that she'd never date a short guy and she's glad I'm not a midget like Joe. Joe is about one inch shorter than me. She guesses my height at about 5'10-6' and I'm 5'8.

The one sad truth my manlet friends is that taller women are off limits to you, you'll look dumb together. But seeing as the average female height is 5'4 to 5'5 you've got 90% of the world's women available to you.

Met up with this girl yesterday, 5 minutes in she says "has anyone ever told you how ridiculously tall you are?"

>tfw only 6'1

Got the same compliment when getting my glasses fitted at the Opticians.

I'm 5'8 too, thanks brah that motivated me

>Tay Tay
gb2red