Ruined biggest opportunity because of being unfit

Have to get level 9 on bleep test for Police entry tests tomorrow.

Tried it today and got level 6. Marked out 20m and just ran back and forth with no bleeps as I can't find a reliable app.

Goodnight /k/

Police test are easy as fuck.

But gr8, seems those tests are working

sorry OP. Not about the bleep test, but about your life, because if being a police is your biggest opportunity, it must be pretty barren

If you can't even run around you are fucking pathetic

who is that nectar spectre?

Whats your job then faggot

Why didnt you start training sooner? The time between your application and test is usually 3-6 months, even fat middle aged house wives can go from 0 to 5k in that time. You have no one to blame but yourself, gobshite

>bleep test
>.uk
It seems that you're trying to become the gay version of police that can't actually carry weapons and are required to sexually satisfy akbars on call.

Why would you want to be a pig, you fucking bootlicker

>meters
so you are not murrican? cos it would be crazy to become cop in murrica, where life can get destroyed by thugs who resist arrest

riley reid

she has had literally thousands of cum loads on that cute little tongue

lol wtf?

Yep, pic related. Me on the left.

Strong troll, I can only run about 1km without stopping.

I only got a letter saying my application passed and I've to go down to the training centre in 3 days for a fitness and written test, I've had three days.

Who is her?

Are you sure? Doesn't look like her.

reverse google image search says it's from riley reid's snapchat

>failing minimum requirements for police fitness tests

H O W?
O
W
?

seriously, that's actually pathetic.

You only applied 3 days ago? I'm calling bullshit

Nice. I'll jack off to her later.

Say you got an injury and actually train this time. I mean for fuck sake did you not think to train when you put in the application or before that even? If this is a troll then congratulations it's just ridiculous enough to be true.

Fuck pigs kill yourself

You have to be over 18 to post here.

>level 9
>cant reach level fucking 9
I did that shit when I was 12 how unfit are you?