Other urls found in this thread:

turnto10.com/archive/vicious-dog-hearing-in-providence
instagram.com/egugato/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wo3vnNtkMnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you're so alpha your pursedog is a pittbull

Ran over by a cyclistfag last November.

RIP Royce

the little shit probably deserved it, no offense man.

turnto10.com/archive/vicious-dog-hearing-in-providence

nah, cyclists deserve to be run over though

umm? they're LITERALLY saving the planet man, don't say st*ff like that.

Did his leash snap? Cheap ass chinese knockoffs.
Get a real leash

>umm?
>don't say st*ff like that
>>>reddit

Had a few birds but they died a couple years ago from tumors

I miss my catbro.

That feeling when you move away and your mom feeds your already naturally fat as fatass dog cheeseburgers everyday

I'm missing my catbro, too, brehs.

My bitch, she has a pikachu tail, it's the cutest thing ever

Got a Siberian, which is a hypoallergenic breed, I am allergic to every other animal with hairs.

Love my catbro, tho he steals my gains.

lol get triggered bro

>fit pets
>can't even squat 1pl8

Reminder to get qt dogs when you are black not some that look like they are made for fighting. Also no tiny dogs, just good dogs like

Muh doggo

Is it summer already

Doogy

Don't worry, bro. Cyclists are fucking retarded. For some reason, they think that the rules of the road don't apply to them. Darwinism will kick in with the idiots run red lights and a semi paints the road with them.

Sorry for your loss.

pug + goats

How gay am I?

Record your goats making sounds.

sorry to hear that, man. I'm wondering how you would run over something as a cyclist. I've been a cyclist for over 28 years now and not once in my life have I run over someone or something.

Rip in peace, doggo

do your traps ever end?

>pug
you are brotier/gay

It's like Elliott Hulse.

10/10 doggo, sorry for your loss. Hope you beat that bitch of a cyclist into the ground

Cute
But catbros are cuter.

My landlord poisoned my cat.

This.
Just yesterday I fucking saw a woman with these bikes with a baby seat on wheels behind them, with a baby in it, pass a fucking red light on a one way in construction road. Almost fucking ran the bitch and the baby over, like 5 other cars before me. Of course her negro husband was right behind her

Boxers.
/thread

>alpha
>being black

pick one

cool ! XXD

>all these retards taking a very obvious b8

you should do the same with him desu

should have taken better care of your dog you inbred, why was he running around without a leash?

My 'lil girl. My wife and I are both competitive marathoners and run about 50-70 miles per week. Our dog gets in about 20 of those with us. We were worried she was getting too skinny because her ribs are very visible and the striation on her haunches is visible. Our vet said not to worry and that humans let their pets get too fat because they don't know what healthy looks like, and our dog is "a magnificent animal in superb condition."

No, he was on the sidewalk while I was closing my house door, we were going for a run. Faggot cyclist came speeding down the sidewalk (I live on a very steep streeet) and ran over him right over his neck.

the cyclist lost balance and fell but he got up quickly and cycled off, I managed to kick him but I wasn't able to chase him, also went running back to take my dog to the vet but he died.

I look bigger than usual in that pic, probably lighting/posture.

Apparently we also live in Australia. Mea culpa.

The only true answer

Pets are allowed in that store?

are you white? have children you fucking idiot.

At least 3.

DOGE

Muh Siberian

:3

>fucking meme dog

Mirin ear genetics

post doggo tail

Comfy Dogbro

So, funny story, I have 10 by 4 different women. Only ever had sex with my wife though.

I had a tan Jack Russell that was mixed with something else. He was a "mutt" I guess. He was my boy. He looked fit as fuck. My mom and I rescued him from the pound when I was 14. I'm 23 now and he passed earlier this year. Before he got doggo cancer, he was still active as fuck. I was a fat shit and when I needed a friend he was there.

I would sit in the pin with him and he would sit next to me and I'd just rustle his hair and ears for hours and feed him some boiled chicken.

I started getting fit and part of my weekend routine became jumping over his fence a few times to get loose before heading to the gym, then I'd chug my shake with him in the pin while I fed him some smaller treats.

I moved away about a year ago and only saw him when I visited my mom. My mom sent me the news of his condition and the last time I saw him he was in pain but he still sat next to me like he did in the living room floor and I rustled his ears for about four hours that day.

I miss him. So much, Veeky Forums.

Post doggie tail

here he is resting on the couch.

Fuck I'm tearing up

Wrong pic goddammit

what the fuck is this user

Damn whos that

Pit bulls are a shit fucking breed. Whenever I see some overcompensating asswipe with one I know to avoid them because they're going to be miserable company.

10/10 doggo m8, give him/her a treat for me

Wtf happened to my picture fit I tried posting it and it was the wrong pic now I can't find it that was the last fucking time I saw him Jesus Christ

instagram.com/egugato/

Lab mix, 4 months old and 39 pounds. Picked him up from the shelter two months ago when he weighed 4 pounds and he was tick infested, sick, and dehydrated.

He's a rough little cunt, I love him to death. Any idea what he might be mixed with? A lot of people say he's part Pit bull.

Kys beta cat lover

> haha look at me being stupid on the internet i bet my mom will think im so cool

i took the bait yes

Great, now my kids will mix with their kids!

Hello gays, why are you leaking from /lgbt/?

I want to get a greyhound once I have my own house with some space, they seem like an autistic lanklet (like me) in dog form

where else would we be leaking from? orlando?

RIP catbro
Sorry for your loss

Look at the forearms on this little mofo.

>No, he was on the sidewalk while I was closing my house door,
So no leash? Fuck you faggot, keep your dog on a leash.

GOATS ARE
O
A
T

You don't look like a fag, why do you have a cat? Is it your gf's?

Nope. My wife and I have two. Here's the other one.

It would've made no difference, even on a leash he would be standing right where he was at the time.

So no leash? Fuck you then asshole, keep your dog on a fucking leash.

>naturally fat
muh genetics

Only worry at to skinny when spine is visible a little is ok im talking alot
Ribs are not an idicator of being to skinny on a dog

I've looked all through my phone and can't find the pic I was gonna post :(

I don't have any more recent pictures of him

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo3vnNtkMnk

I got a pic from my mom of him shortly before. Here's my best friend.

Feels good getting it all out but I miss him

Jesus Christ... You are the gayest person on this gay website. I fucking hate summer.

>Merr derr everything is obviously bait.
They are stupid though.

I have a cat too. I live by myself and aint gay. I just like them more, they dont shit everywhere and are lazy as fuck.

>censors "stuff"
>people still aren't realizing this is b8

My sides

Doge

Nah ur gay